Stock ROM or Vegacomb when selling?

Guest Vansphone

Guest Vansphone

I am thinking of selling my 6 month old Vega on eBay.

It was running 3.2B8 and was great but after a reboot problem yesterday I had to reflashed it back to Stock Advent 1.1

So I am wondering if I should just sell it as it is, or first put 3.2 build 9 on it?

Thanks

I would sell it as it should be as STD.

That way everything should work as expected and the description in your advert could contain what is written on, for example, Curry's website and will be accurate.

You could always mention what could be possible but I would be wary of elaborating too much beyond what it can do with the std ROM as what you write in its description could come back on you when and if the purchaser tries to achieve what you have described would be possible.

As great as what the VC ROM is we on these boards understand the limitations of the Vega and the ROM which we have grown to love. The purchaser might have absolutely no interest or skill in maintaining or updating such a tablet and thus the std ROM would be my choice.

Good luck and surely you should not be selling your Vega, it doesn't get any better than this you know, for the money :D