[PORT] Facebook Inside Xperia 2.0

Guest sammyjc89

Guest sammyjc89

[PORT] FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA 2.0

Hi guys,

I have managed to port the Facebook Inside Xperia to our x10's. And I thought I would share with you lot what I have managed to achieve. There are 3 files attached and please follow instructions carefully.

Download F.I.X_2.0.zip from HERE

Download Home_2.3.4.zip from HERE

Download SEMCFacebookProxy.apk from HERE

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYHTING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE DO NOT COME TO ME WINGING LIKE A LITTLE BABY. YOU KNOW THE RISKS!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALWAYS MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE FILES

1a. DELETE THE SEMCFACEBOOKSERVICES.APK AND ALL FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA APKS FROM /SYSTEM/APPS/ (USE ROOT EXPLORER OR SIMILAR) (BACKUP ALL THOSE APPS BEFORE)

2. FLASH THE F.I.X_2.0.zip IN XRECOVERY THEN REBOOT

3. REBOOT BACK INTO XRECOVERY AND THEN FLASH THE Home_2.3.4.zip

4. GO TO ADVANCED AND WIPE DALVIK CACHE AND ALSO FIX PERMISSIONS

5. REBOOT AND INSTALL SEMCFacebookProxy.apk

6. REBOOT AND FIX PERMISSIONS AGAIN. REBOOT AND ENJOY.

PLEASE NOTE: SOME PEOPLE OVER AT XDA HAVE HAD PROBLEMS BUT SOME HAVEN'T. NO ONE KNOWS WHY BUT IT IS BEING LOOKED INTO BY MY TEAM.

screenshot_54.pngscreenshot_51.png

screenshot_61.pngscreenshot_57.png

screenshot_64.pngscreenshot_59.png

screenshot_55.png

TRIPNRAVER: BEFORE YOU TRY AND CLAIM THIS AS YOUR WORK DON'T. IF YOU WANT TO USE IT IN YOUR ROMS THEN PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT AND LINK TO THIS THREAD. THANKS

Guest Kinglion3494

[PORT] FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA 2.0

Hi guys,

I have managed to port the Facebook Inside Xperia to our x10's. And I thought I would share with you lot what I have managed to achieve. There are 3 files attached and please follow instructions carefully.

Download F.I.X_2.0.zip from HERE

Download Home_2.3.4.zip from HERE

Download SEMCFacebookProxy.apk from HERE

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYHTING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE DO NOT COME TO ME WINGING LIKE A LITTLE BABY. YOU KNOW THE RISKS!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALWAYS MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE FILES

1a. DELETE THE SEMCFACEBOOKSERVICES.APK AND ALL FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA APKS FROM /SYSTEM/APPS/ (USE ROOT EXPLORER OR SIMILAR) (BACKUP ALL THOSE APPS BEFORE)

2. FLASH THE F.I.X_2.0.zip IN XRECOVERY THEN REBOOT

3. REBOOT BACK INTO XRECOVERY AND THEN FLASH THE Home_2.3.4.zip

4. GO TO ADVANCED AND WIPE DALVIK CACHE AND ALSO FIX PERMISSIONS

5. REBOOT AND INSTALL SEMCFacebookProxy.apk

6. REBOOT AND FIX PERMISSIONS AGAIN. REBOOT AND ENJOY.

PLEASE NOTE: SOME PEOPLE OVER AT XDA HAVE HAD PROBLEMS BUT SOME HAVEN'T. NO ONE KNOWS WHY BUT IT IS BEING LOOKED INTO BY MY TEAM.

screenshot_54.pngscreenshot_51.png

screenshot_61.pngscreenshot_57.png

screenshot_64.pngscreenshot_59.png

screenshot_55.png

TRIPNRAVER: BEFORE YOU TRY AND CLAIM THIS AS YOUR WORK DON'T. IF YOU WANT TO USE IT IN YOUR ROMS THEN PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT AND LINK TO THIS THREAD. THANKS

Very nice buddy. Very nice. Also btw. Trip is no longer here. He has a sensation now. And I will test this right now..

Guest sammyjc89

Really? Damn! I just can't get away from him as I have a sensation now too. Oh well.

Just so you know. Some people have been having problems and some havent so its something that is still under development. You can follow my work at xda as well. I have some themes made and now have ported the neo music player too. Also have made the camera less laggy by adding my own tweaks which I will he releasing soon and am in the middle of porting a few roms and have one built which I am using now.

I might be releasing my Rom Nocturnal 3.0.1 which is stock based but is fast as a bat out of hell is optimized for gaming and is stable sexy and also has the latest timescape aswell.

Guest Kinglion3494
Really? Damn! I just can't get away from him as I have a sensation now too. Oh well.

Just so you know. Some people have been having problems and some havent so its something that is still under development. You can follow my work at xda as well. I have some themes made and now have ported the neo music player too. Also have made the camera less laggy by adding my own tweaks which I will he releasing soon and am in the middle of porting a few roms and have one built which I am using now.

I might be releasing my Rom Nocturnal 3.0.1 which is stock based but is fast as a bat out of hell is optimized for gaming and is stable sexy and also has the latest timescape aswell.

When you release the camera tweak can I use it in my Rom? And lol the nocturnal gaming Rom makes four gaming Roms for the x10 altogether. Im glad to see more people coming to our beloved x10s

When you release the camera tweak can I use it in my Rom? And lol the nocturnal gaming Rom makes four gaming Roms for the x10 altogether. Im glad to see more people coming to our beloved x10s

lion..included in ur next update?

Guest sammyjc89

I have been with the x10 since January this year but have been learning. This Rom of mine is not really a gaming Rom so I wouldnt really call it a gaming Rom but a optimized Rom. I play dead space most of the time and thing like asphalt 5&6.

We release soon I think. This place needs more devs and themes but everyone was too scared because of trip always stealing others work and all. Also I will allow you to use them in your Rom ;)

Guest Achotjan

Sorry mate. This one wont work on custom roms either. The permissions given to make custom roms work are interfering with Sony permission

hahahah lol you kiled me :D , so how i have them working on my rom ? i am on cm7

nothink is impossible

cheers

Achotjan

Guest Kinglion3494

hahahah lol you kiled me , so how i have them working on my rom ? i am on cm7

nothink is impossible

cheers

Achotjan

I meant on a custom Rom based on 2.3.3. Thought that was implied lol. But does your Rom include this version or the one from our 2.3.3. And what about the swipe keyboard from 2.3.4

I meant on a custom Rom based on 2.3.3. Thought that was implied lol. But does your Rom include this version or the one from our 2.3.3. And what about the swipe keyboard from 2.3.4

Both of these are for android 2.3.4, so I guess they won't work on a 2.3.3 ROM, correct me if I'm wrong though.

@Achtojan I guess your CM7 ROM is 2.3.5, right?

~Blaven

Guest Achotjan

Both of these are for android 2.3.4, so I guess they won't work on a 2.3.3 ROM, correct me if I'm wrong though.

@Achtojan I guess your CM7 ROM is 2.3.5, right?

~Blaven

no 2.3.3 and a 2.3.5 :) , i have 2 version but my new one is on 2.3.3 cause cm7.1 is not stable yet , but shortly will update, and for the keyboard it work like a charm on my rom

no inclueded yet cause somme issue on camera when fixed the new rom will have them

cheers

Achotjan

no 2.3.3 and a 2.3.5 :) , i have 2 version but my new one is on 2.3.3 cause cm7.1 is not stable yet , but shortly will update, and for the keyboard it work like a charm on my rom

no inclueded yet cause somme issue on camera when fixed the new rom will have them

cheers

Achotjan

I'll start working on a 2.3.5 MIUI 1.9.23 soon, will try to integrate this and the keyboard in it.

Wish me luck since it will be my first android project ever and any help is appreciated.

~Blaven