Can someone test...

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

On the Skate can you play music and in idle...does it skip a little on mp3's? Also can you say browse Tapatalk app and play music without it skipping?

I'm using an X10 and it lags on all roms other than MIUI...even overclocked to 1.2ghz...fed up!

Will be trading or getting rid of it i think.

i can confirm that the skate has non of them problems you have mentioned, mp3 playback is smooth & sounds great with the Dolby digital enabled. smile.gif

i ran a couple of tests to make sure, all while playing mp3s with stock music app, web browsing, gaming, phone idle, tapatalk,

running them while playing mp3s made no difference in playback.

That's great thanks! Now I just need to find someone who will trade my x10 for their omc lol.

Its not the mini X10 is it? You can have my OMC in exchange for the X10...

That's great thanks! Now I just need to find someone who will trade my x10 for their omc lol.

hey,

i noticed you have done allot of themes for the blade, do you have any idea witch .xml is for changing the text highlight color, i have checked & changed all the .png's in framework-res but this remains orange, just thought i would ask smile.gif

screenshot1wp.jpg

Edited by tillaz

Guest Frankish

hey,

i noticed you have done allot of themes for the blade, do you have any idea witch .xml is for changing the text highlight color, i have checked & changed all the .png's in framework-res but this remains orange, just thought i would ask smile.gif

screenshot1wp.jpg

In which aspect of the OS? I think generally it is set in individual apk's although could be wrong.