[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest equiliym

Hello, Please help me about to install the market, i have installed all 3 gapps but in noone of these 3 market opens to me. Thanks

if setup wizard doesnt start, try going settings>accounts and sync>add account>google and then market should appear..

Guest Glock24

I've had no reboots in 3 days, I did not change any configuration, but I installed an upate to the dolphin browser, maybe that was the cause.

Battery life has been excellent, lasting a bit less that 50 hours, with moderate use of phone functions (calls, sms), some web browsing and email checking (WiFi only), and something like 5 hours of "Robo Defense"! While playing I underclocked the CPU to 320MHz.

Also, the LED notification works for me. I'm using racerboy's #224.

Guest Malakia2

Racerboy his genius and his work and also DeadLink!<BR closure_uid_pdbaj8="1537">We are curious to launch your next rom and kernel also ... Racerboy DeadLink and is there any date for release?

Guest Racerboy

We are curious to launch your next rom and kernel also ... Racerboy DeadLink and is there any date for release?

as soon as the next nightly rom is released i`ll be working on it :) as for kernal, that is for deadlink to say, i heard that it was supposed to be released over the weekend but that hasnt happened as yet.......

Guest equiliym

i noticed almost every device is up-to-date with cm7.. this may be used to build the newest nightly even if the build isnt released for blade.. im lazy to do it but just giving the idea

Guest Racerboy

i noticed almost every device is up-to-date with cm7.. this may be used to build the newest nightly even if the build isnt released for blade.. im lazy to do it but just giving the idea

ya had noticed myself, i could do a hybrid with these changes from other device builds as they contain main core changes that affect all devices but i`m wallpapering the kitchen atm :(

Guest equiliym

ya had noticed myself, i could do a hybrid with these changes from other device builds as they contain main core changes that affect all devices but i`m wallpapering the kitchen atm :(

yeah i thought about that too but then again, not all libs would be updated to match for blade.. tho some blade libs are replaced with racer compatible so i guess it doesnt matter but still.. ggrrrrr :D

Guest Racerboy

yeah i thought about that too but then again, not all libs would be updated to match for blade.. tho some blade libs are replaced with racer compatible so i guess it doesnt matter but still.. ggrrrrr :D

i`ll have ago tonight at building from other sources, see how we go.........:P

Guest arshad_abel

hi racerboy #224 works great for me .. it has the best screen calibration and good battery timing .. im very satisfied over all .. so i wanted to say thanks for that ... maybe this is a little off topic.. but will we ever have android 3.0 on racer ?

Android 3.0 was designed for tablets (I know, there are some testing rom's, unstable). Maybe we will see android 4.0 on racer once google releases the source code and cyangenmod 9 arrives.

For now i recomend that you use android 2.3. Maybe next year we will have a 4.0 port :)

Edited by TigTex

Guest oscarguasco

Hello, great rom all workng fine, one question, how do you change the wallpaper and makeit the right size, becose when i apply one of the wallpaper from cyanogenmod they are big and not the right size of the screen

again thank for the good work

Guest plegdroid

Hello, great rom all workng fine, one question, how do you change the wallpaper and makeit the right size, becose when i apply one of the wallpaper from cyanogenmod they are big and not the right size of the screen

again thank for the good work

download crop wallpaper free from market :)

Edited by plegdroid

Well, I have a new kernel, but I'm having problems with the touchscreen. 2.6.35 supports multitouch but I just can't find the right spot of calibration right now.

But it boots and looks good :) I need help to make this work! 

edit: touchscreen ok, sensors ok, bluetooth ok, wifi ok. camera doesn't work... almost there :)

Edited by TigTex

Guest SoftStoner

Well, I have a new kernel, but I'm having problems with the touchscreen. 2.6.35 supports multitouch but I just can't find the right spot of calibration right now.

Interesting. Multi-touch on a resistive touchscreen? That must be tricky to get right (if possible at all)...

Guest deadlink

There is a interesting rom online packing by 4pda.

http://4pda.ru/forum...howtopic=278257

Somebody please try.I build a rom and download to pc but i dont understand is it a gen1 or 2.Can i put it on the phone?

Yes, it have universal boot (gen1/gen2). But! Project android-builder.ru in the test period and we don't have english version. It is online rom builder =) We add english version next week.

А new kernel, available in the kitchen have some features:

1) New touchscreen driver with zoomhack, perfect calibration and sensitive

2) Optimized kernel (with config, based on blade config by Tom Giordano)

We don't test usb host - we are sorry... We'll do this later =)

Guest plegdroid

[quote name='deadlink' timestamp='1319845933' post='1834184

А new kernel, available in the kitchen have some features:

1) New touchscreen driver with zoomhack, perfect calibration and sensitive

2) Optimized kernel (with config, based on blade config by Tom Giordano)

We don't test usb host - we are sorry... We'll do this later =)

Guest rremedio

Just installed the rom from the kitchen over Racerboys #217 without wiping anything. Looks great, and finally perfet calibration!! I guess that kernel will work with Racerboy roms as well. Great work!

USB working fine here.

Guest mladenovic73

Just installed the rom from the kitchen over Racerboys #217 without wiping anything. Looks great, and finally perfet calibration!! I guess that kernel will work with Racerboy roms as well. Great work!

USB working fine here.

You didnt wipe data and wipe enithing else?