[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

@deadlink nice work on the kernal works great so far, calibration is very good and is corrected from previous version #155.......question is the lack of heptic feedback (vibration) on soft keys due to the "touch to key" bin file not being compatible with new kernal or something else? just feels strange without it

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

Yes, not even boot, cache or system. In fact, I forgot to wipe them. :)

It doesnt work for me.I try everyting but always fc on some aps.

I try new kernel and it is very good.Calibration is exellent.Not work dual touch.

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest deadlink

It doesnt work for me.I try everyting but always fc on some aps.

I try new kernel and it is very good.Calibration is exellent.Not work dual touch.

See dev tools -> pointer location =)

Haptic feedback not work..

Guest wicky feat

No offence to anyone.

The calibration is improved considering #155(bad calibration), but it is NOT PERFECT. Ghost entries still exist, but bit reduced.

We can use the Term "PERFECT" if it has as good calibration as STOCK ROM or B02 (Rexchun).

I am not much impressed about calibration, but bit about dual touch. Vibration is not working which is very important for me or others.

I hope we will get new kernel with everything working good.

Edited by wicky feat

Guest deadlink

No offence to anyone.

The calibration is improved considering #155(bad calibration), but it is NOT PERFECT. Ghost entries still exist, but bit reduced.

We can use the Term "PERFECT" if it has as good calibration as STOCK ROM or B02 (Rexchun).

I am not much impressed about calibration, but bit about dual touch. Vibration is not working which is very important for me or others.

I use pointercal values from tslib in stock 2.2.2. So, calibration is the same as in stock... I don't want to do haptic feedback through tuch_to_key.

Guest wicky feat

I use pointercal values from tslib in stock 2.2.2. So, calibration is the same as in stock... I don't want to do haptic feedback through tuch_to_key.

Okay. you may be using same values as of stock, but it doesn't seem to be functioning as that of stock, still some ghost entries. I never checked 2.2.2 stock rom but 2.1 was good.

I am sure and hope that you make it work perfect in 2.6.35 kernel. :)

Guest plegdroid

See dev tools -> pointer location =)

Haptic feedback not work..

Deadlink, really impressed with the new kernel feels so much quicker, still getting haptic with go keyboard, but not on menu ect, multi touch working after a visit to dev tools as suggested, calibration to early to say as lived with inperfect for so long iam relearning were to press without compensating for it :D, thanks for sharing :)

it seems that haptic is working on certain things keyboard( go) and dialer, may be as the apps come with the option, but iam still getting it with long press back to kill app which is cm7. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest rremedio

No offence to anyone.

I think calibration is better than in B02, couse there's no problems with sliding panels as with that rom. And I get less ghost entries as well. In fact I've had only two ghost entries while typing, and I type a lot. Maybe the experience is a bit different on each Racer, as several people from the brazilian community had different reports on the calibration with old roms, some claiming to have perfect calibration while I wouldn't notice any improvement with that specific rom. Maybe the difference comes from the soft keyboard (I use Smart Keyboard Pro). I also miss haptic on soft buttons.

Is there still problems with 3d drivers? Gallery is very slow and 3d apps won't work correcly (using the rom provided with the kitchen, I will test the kernel with Racerboy rom later).

Guest Racerboy

ok, since cyanogen has not released a blade build for almost 2 weeks i`m in mid process of creating a #227 based ROM with updated changes from other sources, i will include the new deadlink kernal with dual touch functionality (gen1 version) and release it as a test/beta ROM later on today.......changelog to follow

Edited by Racerboy

Guest deadlink

I think calibration is better than in B02, couse there's no problems with sliding panels as with that rom. And I get less ghost entries as well. In fact I've had only two ghost entries while typing, and I type a lot. Maybe the experience is a bit different on each Racer, as several people from the brazilian community had different reports on the calibration with old roms, some claiming to have perfect calibration while I wouldn't notice any improvement with that specific rom. Maybe the difference comes from the soft keyboard (I use Smart Keyboard Pro). I also miss haptic on soft buttons.

Is there still problems with 3d drivers? Gallery is very slow and 3d apps won't work correcly (using the rom provided with the kitchen, I will test the kernel with Racerboy rom later).

We fix it - please update your build =) It's test period =)

Racerboy, would you like to place your rom to our kitchen? You should moderate your own mod. Contact me to skype: deadlink182

Edited by deadlink

Guest Racerboy

Racerboy, would you like to place your rom to our kitchen? You should moderate your own mod. Contact me to skype: deadlink182

deadlink, i`m very flattered you`d like to add my ROM to yours and Sergios kitchen the project you have going is great and will do very well, however i`m happy where i am at this moment in time and the hosting provided for me, i`m just trying to keep the Racer scene alive for people here on this forum....i mainly do it for fun / learning and probably wouldnt have enough time i think to do it more seriously........thank you again for the offer..... :)

Guest Racerboy

tired of waiting for cyanogen to release latest build, so i put together an updated version of #227 blade build

NEW ROM: BETA based on #227 with updated apps/sources

Google Market is now included, no need to install any Gapps Package

LED Notifications option included by request of Vamshi :)

3D Gallery restored (not laggy or flaky)

New Font, thx to Krste :)

Titanium Backup is now included by request from Plegdroid :)

File Manager updated

Email updated

DSP Manager updated

Radio updated, now includes bluetooth support

deadlinks new dual touch kernal with calibration/performance improvements (gen1) pre-installed

will upload shortly

Guest Rahulj85

tired of waiting for cyanogen to release latest build, so i put together an updated version of #227 blade build

File Manager updated

Email updated

DSP Manager updated

deadlinks new dual touch kernal with calibration/performance improvements (gen1) pre-installed

will upload shortly

seriously..its like more than 1 week and the change log never seems to finish..but cant really complain..thanks dude for the new rom..:-)

Guest mladenovic73

File Manager updated

Email updated

DSP Manager updated

will upload shortly

What can i say exept thanx man a lot for your worksmile.gif

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM #227beta with updated source/apps now available on 1st post of this thread :)

changelog above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if crt anim on/off dont work at first especially from just installing the rom, reboot and will be fine

FULL WIPE ESSENTIAL DUE TO NEW KERNAL AND SOURCE FILES/APPS

i have noticed that if you have usb cable connected to phone at the point of rebooting AFTER installing the ROM in CWM it freezes on the green droid screen , take usb cable out and it reboots itself and carries on normally

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

File Manager updated

Email updated

DSP Manager updated

will upload shortly

you've not been busy then :D, as always thanks for taking the time to cook this :)

Guest Racerboy

you've not been busy then :D, as always thanks for taking the time to cook this :)

i got bored with cyanogen not releasing build for blade so i got busy :lol:

Guest Vlatko25

thanks m8, downloading now :o

Support RacerBoy Deadlink and all people included

i like this beta version

can you guys create sturtup boot logo with new release

i know it is possible

my problem and a lot of other people problems with china unicom tpt upgrade will be solved

please give it a try,i want my sweet green android robot back:D

Guest Racerboy

Support RacerBoy Deadlink and all people included

i like this beta version

can you guys create sturtup boot logo with new release

i know it is possible

my problem and a lot of other people problems with china unicom tpt upgrade will be solved

please give it a try,i want my sweet green android robot back:D

suggestion: is it the same when you upgrade to gen2 from the russian tpt method? might have different pic, maybe it would re-write your splash screen and then you could downgrade to gen1 again if you wish although with deadlinks patch to use any cm7 gen1 rom with gen2 phone there would be no point in downgrading, i have not tried any tpt method as yet so i would`nt know.................you have tried Angel-Sweets rom that has modified kernal splash image and that didnt work for you