[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

GSM is working for me on the #241. and it should work for everyone, since it it built for GSM band

@ Racerboy

i think i find a bug:

when i shut the screen off, it isent smooth like the previews rom's, it's closing roughly, and also turning back on roughly.

what can it be?

Edited by oozi

Guest Rahulj85

thanks for the upload of a long awaited release racer boy.

guys, is it just me or the touch sensitivity has really gone down drastically? the zoom pinch doesnt work for me as well.

Guest shharisree

thanks for the upload of a long awaited release racer boy.

guys, is it just me or the touch sensitivity has really gone down drastically? the zoom pinch doesnt work for me as well.

yeah for me too ...touch sensitivity really gone down..but pinch to zoom worked..

Guest Rahulj85

yeah for me too ...touch sensitivity really gone down..but pinch to zoom worked..

is it working for you in the gallery? the picture only shakes a bit when i try to pinch..:-(

Guest Rahulj85

yeah its working in gallery.. now ive moved to stock 2.1 rom which is having the perfect touch sense..

i lost my stock rom during tpt upgrade from gen1 to gen 2..possible for you to share the stock rom with me?

Guest deadlink

ROM #241 is working fine here so far. I've had no issues.

As I said before, the camera works with deadlink's the new kernel, but only at 2MP (camera should support 3.2MP).

The problem with the camera is not in the kernel because in our rom (CM 7.0.1 stable by 4pda) camera shoots at 2048x1536

Guest deadlink

question going out to deadlink and racerboy - guys any idea why pinch to zoom is not working for me? i did a full wipe before installing #241

Do you see 2 points in pointer location? (Dev Tools -> pointer location)

Guest ClydeRadcliffe

I have tried that in #224 with your kernel and have two points, but points move very instable and pinch to zoom is not usable at all. Maybe there are Racer's with different hardware so this solution works only for some. Just a thought.

Today I will flash #241, maybe it will work differently.

Edited by ClydeRadcliffe

Guest deadlink

I have tried that in #224 with your kernel and have two points, but points move very instable and pinch to zoom is not usable at all. Maybe there are Racer's with different hardware so this solution works only for some. Just a thought.

Today I will flash #241, maybe it will work differently.

I make a new kernel. increased sensitivity of the touchscreen and improved dualtouch

Guest Racerboy

@deadlink sensetivity is good for me, but i agree with ClydeRadcliffe the dual touch pinch affect could do with adjusting abit BUT it does work none the less and is a really good feature......

Guest Rahulj85

I dont..if i press on point X and then on point Y, the tool only tries to draw a line from point X to point Y...:-(

Guest deadlink

I dont..if i press on point X and then on point Y, the tool only tries to draw a line from point X to point Y...:-(

what kernel version you see in the phone info menu

Guest plegdroid

it should show like a nought and cross,s board # :)

seems to like it if you start in top right of screen and move 2nd finger to bottom left( diagonally)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest desiresoul

Hello guys!

Sorry for offtop please :)

I cant to load to Recovery, i was trying many methods, but it dont help.

Help me please, i can try any methods

Guest Prince.abi

Hey thanks for this rom it's great not much problem :-)

I would love to have haptic feedback back...

I Dowloaded the "sh.zip" file, put it in system, bin and rebooted but didn't work so I renamed it to ".sh " and repeated the process but still nope :-(

so placed the .sh.zip in bin and then Flashed it but in vain :-[

Please do help...

Anyways great kernel and rom O:-)

Great job guys

Guest Prince.abi

Hello guys!

Sorry for offtop please :)

I cant to load to Recovery, i was trying many methods, but it dont help.

Help me please, i can try any methods

Poweroff your racer and turn it on by pressing the power button and hold the volume down key(don't release volume button) and tadaan!

Make sure u have recovery img installed

The easiest is to use Recovery Manager to install img and boot into recovery mode.

Hope it helped

Guest desiresoul

Poweroff your racer and turn it on by pressing the power button and hold the volume down key(don't release volume button) and tadaan!

Make sure u have recovery img installed

The easiest is to use Recovery Manager to install img and boot into recovery mode.

Hope it helped

Do u think i m so silly? :)

I try enter to recovery many methods, like ROM Manager, "Reboot recovery", etc.

Guest plegdroid

Hey thanks for this rom it's great not much problem :-)

I would love to have haptic feedback back...

I Dowloaded the "sh.zip" file, put it in system, bin and rebooted but didn't work so I renamed it to ".sh " and repeated the process but still nope :-(

so placed the .sh.zip in bin and then Flashed it but in vain :-[

Please do help...

Anyways great kernel and rom O:-)

Great job guys

hiya, you will need to extract the zip file contents and take the sh file out of the folder it's in and place the sh file in "system/ bin. then reboot, go to settings/ sound and tick haptic feedback :)