[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

It works now,I downgrade gen1,RacerBoy #244 perfect,but again black lines in stock browser

thx for telling me that you downgraded to gen1 and then GSM worked, vital info :) as for browser i`ll now with update fix this morning for you :)

Guest Racerboy

ROM #244 Browser fix for people with graphical glitches on it (not all experience this)

browser_fix.zip

copy sdcard reboot into CWM and install, reboot goto into settings / applications, select "ALL" tab and scroll to "browser" clear the data and cache then using browser should be ok.........

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

good to hear :)

yeah, but you know the screen calibration is still not quite there..even with go keyboard it is really difficult to type..i txt quite a lot so need smooth typing..i had to roll back to b08.

Guest plegdroid

morning, got 244 on ott of 224 tried putting on vamshistunners kernel, but home, menu and back buttons cease to work with it. with deadlink kernel very quick, but feels sticky inputting (got to jab at the screen) I'll have another play with244 with the vamshistunner kernel at dinner :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

morning, got 244 on ott of 224 tried putting on vamshistunners kernel, but home, menu and back buttons cease to work with it. with deadlink kernel very quick, but feels sticky inputting (got to jab at the screen) I'll have another play with the vamshistunner kernel at dinner :)

u need to replace a couple of other files aswell in the rom

Guest plegdroid

u need to replace a couple of other files aswell in the rom

morning mate, can this be done with root explorer? and you know what iam gonna ask, what are the files and where would they need to go :D

Guest Racerboy

whats the answer??

u would have to ask deadlink or vamshi on that, i`m sure the sensetivity can be increased, where end up with 2-3 kernals with different sensetivity levels as peoples experiences vary

Guest Racerboy

morning mate, can this be done with root explorer? and you know what iam gonna ask, what are the files and where would they need to go :D

morning i`ll pm you later

OK so I decided to bite the bullet and installed #244 with #241 stillin place and other than needing to reinstall ADW EX it all went well.

Only thing I have noticed on both roms is it will hang on the green android if booted with either the usb or charger plugged in. As soon as I unplug the cable it boots normally with no problems.

The other plus point is Angry Birds runs on #244 where it wouldn't run for me on #241 - but that could be to do with the backup from Titanium that messed it up somewhere along the line.

same problem here with #241. Freeze in the green droid with usb charger on (unpluggin the cable did not solve the problem. Had to restore backup for#227.

Other problem. With rom 227 my operator card is not recocnized when the phone is wake up... I've to turn it off, remove the battery, the card, replace everything again and boot it back... Anyone else have seen this?

Guest equiliym

same problem here with #241. Freeze in the green droid with usb charger on (unpluggin the cable did not solve the problem. Had to restore backup for#227.

thats not a rom problem, im using 221 with deadlinks new kernel and if i have usb on, it wont boot, meaning its the kernel thing

Guest Racerboy

Other problem. With rom 227 my operator card is not recocnized when the phone is wake up... I've to turn it off, remove the battery, the card, replace everything again and boot it back... Anyone else have seen this?

freeze on green screen with usb connected has been covered and is to do with the kernal and NOT the ROM as equiliym has corectly pointed out in his posted above :)

as for other prob you have about sim card, no one else has reported that but try updating to #244 may solve it for you, let us know anyway :)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

I will finish work soon,and when I will be at home I will format SD,and do total wipe on clean phone and SD,I think it will solve my problem, what you. Think?

Guest Racerboy

RacerBoy,again browser dark lines,and how to update recovery to 5.0.2.7....

am working on browser for you and CWM you can fastboot as its an .img at your own risk though

EDIT: be aware it maybe gen2 .img and wont work on gen1

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Ok thanks :)

support your work 100%

ok all i can see is the + button box (to add favourite websites) has grey lines on it and doesnt matter which browser i use it wont go away....general use of it is fine no probs at all

EDIT: when you add a couple of sites to the Favourites the lines in the ADD box disappear

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM: #245

changelog:

reverting back to Vamshi`s kernal, reason alot of you say about usb connected on reboot wont boot phone until you pull usb cable out some cases wont boot at all, battery drain when not doing anything is great but soon as you start using phone it zaps the power i`ve found and Vamshi`s kernal for me is alot smoother, you can however if you choose use the kernal from deadlink that has zoom hack/dual touch by installing the patch on the 1st post of this thread, will work with any version of cm7 ROMS

a couple of changes from cyanogen aswell FM,Torch,Settings

EDIT: i will be including haptic feedback again

will upload tonight

Edited by Racerboy