[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Glock24

Here's something regarding tethering:

When WiFi thethering clients are able to connect to the phone's wireless network, but are not assigned an IP. It seems a dhcp server should be running when enabling tethering, but it doesn't. Do I have to setup IPs manually on clients? How can I find out what IP is the phone using? ifconfig shows nothing.

Also tested USB tethering and it shows a similar problem. The computer "sees" a new network device, but no IP is assigned to this device.

Any ideas?

EDIT: USB tether works under Linux, this post was edited using my phone's 3G network attached to my laptop. My previous attempt was done using a computer with OS X.

Edited by Glock24

Guest lfernandes
Please help me!

I don't have mms optimus

Try to config the apns again. If you are talking about portuguese optimus use the program apn portugal or apnpt

Guest Racerboy

no luck 4 me..it gets installed thru cwm and the apk is added to system\app..bt no such application available..

anyway thanks again racerboy 4 spending some ur valuable time with this..

to be honest i had a feeling it would`nt work with it being from a 2.1 stock ROM, but try the 1 below its for 2.3 ROMS

2.3_calibration_tool.zip

Guest Prince.abi

hiya!

got a prob with the dual touch I can't actually use it... I downloaded assassins creed and I tried to move and jump but once both my fingers touch, the screen actually doesn't respond but pinch zoom works in browser how is it?

Guest shharisree

@Racerboy ..ran that HTC calibrate apk directly and used it..bt that ghost letters still exist even in go keyboard

I've a humble request 4 u dat.. can u edit bo2 or its reworked version rom to get best battery backup as in ur roms ..thanks ...

Edited by shharisree

Guest gagan313

hiya!

got a prob with the dual touch I can't actually use it... I downloaded assassins creed and I tried to move and jump but once both my fingers touch, the screen actually doesn't respond but pinch zoom works in browser how is it?

well its probably that dual touch senses 2 fingers but not accurately, thats why pinch and zoom is hard to use sometimes...

Guest Prince.abi

well its probably that dual touch senses 2 fingers but not accurately, thats why pinch and zoom is hard to use sometimes...

yup unfortunately :-[

hmm... well waiting for deadlink's updated kernel then... O:-)

Guest massacre^

haptic feedback dont work for me wit #245 going back to #224

good battery backup though and waiting for deadlink updated dual touch wit better sensi

Guest plegdroid

I've had 245 on for 2 days now, no problems, calibration tight ,the whole phone feels quick like with the deadlink kernel quick, but with the possible impact on battery as a compromise, the way my phone gets used I charge once aday anyhoo. nice rom. thank you:D

Guest Racerboy

I've had 245 on for 2 days now, no problems, calibration tight ,the whole phone feels quick like with the deadlink kernel quick, but with the possible impact on battery as a compromise, the way my phone gets used I charge once aday anyhoo. nice rom. thank you:D

#247 which i`m working on will correct any issues from #245 and hopefully be good on battery too :)

Guest mladenovic73

it will be #248 (cyanogen released today) and hopefully tonight :) just a couple of adjustments to do

I saw the #248.I hardly wait for new ROM.smile.gif

Guest caiosilva96

i Don´t know if anyone had allready reported it. I'm using the #244 rom .if my cellphone is charging turned off and i want to turn it on i have first to remove the charger cable from it, or else it not boot android, it stays on green android screen.

One thing that i'm missing is the haptic feedback, there is no way to enable it?

Thanks for this almost perfect rom ;) I Think this is the best rom for Racer in the forum.

Edited by caiosilva96

Guest Racerboy

i Don´t know if anyone had allready reported it. I'm using the #244 rom .if my cellphone is charging with turned off and i want to turn on it i have to first remove the charger cable from it, or else it not boot android, it stays on green android screen.

One thing that i'm missing is the haptic feedback, there is no way to enable it?

Thanks for this almost perfect rom ;) I Think this is the best rom for Racer in the forum.

the non-boot error is due to the kernal and has been covered :) 1 of the reasons i`ve reverted back to vamshi`s kernal in my ROMS

haptic feedback can be enabled by extracting the .rar file below and copying the haptic_feedback.sh and placing it in the "system / bin" folder on your phone then reboot and should be fine...........this is ONLY for deadlinks kernal and NOT vamshi`s

haptic_feedback.rar

Guest caiosilva96

the non-boot error is due to the kernal and has been covered :) 1 of the reasons i`ve reverted back to vamshi`s kernal in my ROMS

haptic feedback can be enabled by extracting the .rar file below and copying the haptic_feedback.sh and placing it in the "system / bin" folder on your phone then reboot and should be fine...........this is ONLY for deadlinks kernal and NOT vamshi`s

haptic_feedback.rar

Thanks ;) i'll try

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM: cm7 2.3.7 #248 vamshi`s kernal and haptic feedback pre-installed

FIXED:

Phone does NOT reboot when selecting Camera (#245 fault)

Ringtones for individual contacts are working as they should (#245 fault)

THINGS THAT STILL NEED FIXING:

Status Bar Tweaks ( battery percentage meter)

Browser graphics glitch (on bookmarks page)

upload shortly :)

Guest shharisree

FIXED:

hungry to try it....

Guest KreatorDroid

FIXED:

Accelerometer Lag Fixed?

Guest Racerboy

Accelerometer Lag Fixed?

sry for not seeing your earlier post :) if your asking how it works when playing games idk as i dont play games on my phone but the 3d gallery reacts fine and the screen orientation works great aswell

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM: #248 is now available on 1st post of this thread, Full wipe is recommended, installing over previous roms should be ok but if any errors please try a fresh installation as per 1st post instructions before posting any problems thx :)

slooooow download... :/

edit:

i'm having problems...

where i find the 'root' folder that i should 'Copy the rom' ?

saw something about universal androot, when i use it, it says that the rooting failed, but when i order it to 'unroot' it says he was unable to do that and i 'still have the power'

i installed rom recovery but it gives me a error, don't even open...

Edited by Barão