u8220 please arabic rom for read arabic name

Guest axaaxa

Guest axaaxa

thanks but its abut u8230 and i have u 8220 so are thay same ??

bicus i dont have lot of information abut android

i tray it but it give me thes e:failure at line 87:set_perm 0 0 0777 system:xbin/a2sd

please hilpe me u are the first one say there is arabic for u8220 but my haway and android information are zero please be pation withe me and tiche me stape by stapes please

Edited by axaaxa

Guest twrock

thanks but its abut u8230 and i have u 8220 so are thay same ??

bicus i dont have lot of information abut android

i tray it but it give me thes e:failure at line 87:set_perm 0 0 0777 system:xbin/a2sd

please hilpe me u are the first one say there is arabic for u8220 but my haway and android information are zero please be pation withe me and tiche me stape by stapes please

If you want to discuss arabic questions, please to that in the other thread.

But the error code you get during installation is often because you don't have a large enough /system partition. You need to update to a different official Huawei update. Click the link in my signature just below about installation problems. It is explained there.

Guest axaaxa

ok thanks dont be angree

i use r6.1-2.1-pulsae-a2sd+-signed.zip and upd4-r6-2.1-pulse-a2sd+-vanilla-signed.zip

but when i use Arabic2.1SupportInstall.zip it hang and stop on android logo

Guest twrock

ok thanks dont be angree

i use r6.1-2.1-pulsae-a2sd+-signed.zip and upd4-r6-2.1-pulse-a2sd+-vanilla-signed.zip

but when i use Arabic2.1SupportInstall.zip it hang and stop on android logo

I have no knowledge of the roms you are using.

I do not suggest you try to use the Arabic2.1SupportInstall.zip. No one has given any feedback that it works. It probably doesn't work. You will probably waste your time trying to get it to work.

Try this instead:

1. Make sure you have your SD card formatted correctly if you plan to use A2SD. There is a lot of information in this forum on ways to do that. I do not intend to explain it here again. Please use the search function in the right hand column.

2. Download the official Huawei "Hungarian" update and install it. I don't have a copy of it or a link to it. You will need to search for it. (Anyone else have an active link for that? Anyone remember what "build" number that was? Maybe I have it, but I don't know the build number.)

3. Install Clockwork Recovery 2.5.0.7. Only use this version of Clockwork Recovery and not another.

4. Download the ArabicB878-fullmodrom.zip from the other thread, and Use CW Recovery to install. I hope it fits and you don't have the same error message.

I can not guarantee that will work. I have no way to test whether that rom really works to give you Arabic support. And again, if you have any questions about that rom or other questions related to Arabic, please put them in that other thread. Spreading the information about that around in different threads is not as helpful to everyone else in the end.