[HELP] Voice search

Guest Danifantom™

Guest Danifantom™

Hello again guys, I'm here to ask for some help again, u have been so nice with me =]

I have a mooncake 2.3.4 ROM installed on my Racer, but i can't use the feature voice search, it gets fc all the time... and nothing with the option of voice input works for me, any solution? Maybe an update for mooncake2.3.4, i have no space on my sd for making a backup

Voice search is one of my favourites features on the android because i can write messages with the voice ^^

thank you already

Guest Racerboy

Hello again guys, I'm here to ask for some help again, u have been so nice with me =]

I have a mooncake 2.3.4 ROM installed on my Racer, but i can't use the feature voice search, it gets fc all the time... and nothing with the option of voice input works for me, any solution? Maybe an update for mooncake2.3.4, i have no space on my sd for making a backup

Voice search is one of my favourites features on the android because i can write messages with the voice ^^

thank you already

was voice search included on the rom or did you use a gapps package to install it? if you have market on your phone then try and update voice search through market / apps search..........................try to make some space on your sdcard (about 200meg) as you may need it......:)

Guest Danifantom™

was voice search included on the rom or did you use a gapps package to install it? if you have market on your phone then try and update voice search through market / apps search..........................try to make some space on your sdcard (about 200meg) as you may need it......:)

It was on the ROM already but now i can't find it on market to download and neither to update, when i hold the dial button it shows the voice dialer like "starting...", but it never starts. Its as if voice search is imcompatible with this ROM.

sorry my poor english

Edited by Danifantom™

Guest Racerboy

hmmm if it worked fine before then i would make a clean installation of your rom you have now or try a newer rom for more compatability with newer

or try install gapps HERE this will install newer versions of google apps, copy to sdcard and install through CWM

Guest equiliym

it can happen from time to time that some roms miss voice search libs/bin files.. try what racerboy suggested first, change rom/flash gapps or something, should do the trick imo

Guest Danifantom™

Thank You guys for ur time and support. I solved the problem by installing a new voice search, it was hard to find but finally i could put it to work

thank you very much

Edited by Danifantom™