Lion's Gingervillain 3.3 V4 RELEASED (12/11/11) NOW 2.3.7

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494

cant wait bud!

Rom released. I'll write the instructions in a little while. But those of you who already know what to do can flash now. Lol. Hope you enjoy it.

Guest aval1392

Rom released. I'll write the instructions in a little while. But those of you who already know what to do can flash now. Lol. Hope you enjoy it.

Downloaded ten minutes ago and this ROM seems so speedy and stable..everything is working amazingly (I'm a flash junkie so i check for stability a bunch, take my word for it ;))...probably going to be my daily ROM depending on battery life....do you support dooms kernel for this?

Guest Kinglion3494

Downloaded ten minutes ago and this ROM seems so speedy and stable..everything is working amazingly (I'm a flash junkie so i check for stability a bunch, take my word for it )...probably going to be my daily ROM depending on battery life....do you support dooms kernel for this?

Yes I do. All kernels work on my roms. And I'm so happy you like it bro. And dang that was fast as heck lol

Guest aval1392

Yes I do. All kernels work on my roms. And I'm so happy you like it bro. And dang that was fast as heck lol

You should really consider taking your work over to XDA bud...Many people would enjoy seeing this there.

Edited by aval1392

Guest Kinglion3494

You should really consider taking your work over to XDA bud...Many people would enjoy seeing this there.

I would but people at xda don't appreciate my work. I got banned for trying to post a wifi tweak. So I'm done with xda.

Guest aval1392

I would but people at xda don't appreciate my work. I got banned for trying to post a wifi tweak. So I'm done with xda.

haha well they are missing out...great job and its their loss for not seeing getting on this rom....most ROM ports are buggy..this is stable first try =)

Guest aval1392

haha well they are missing out...great job and its their loss for not seeing getting on this rom....most ROM ports are buggy..this is stable first try =)

I spoke too soon...the game "inotia" doesnt appear to load properly

Guest Kinglion3494

it's a fresh download

Can u test another game just to see if its just that certain game. I'm sure it has something to do with the port. Probably some mixed files.

Guest aval1392

Can u test another game just to see if its just that certain game. I'm sure it has something to do with the port. Probably some mixed files.

It's the only game not working...the rest seem fine =)

Guest Kinglion3494

It's the only game not working...the rest seem fine =)

I'm not sure then. Um. try like um. Try clearing the data maybe? Or try reinstalling and rebooting.

Guest Kinglion3494

hey bro..

can you make it look like sense 3 ??

hehehehe

Lol. I don't think so. This is based on gingervillain. I don't really control how that interface looks. But maybe you can find a sense based theme or something.