[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

I now view websites that I know need flash in Dolphin mini and I will use Opera for everything else because it has one very important advantage for me. Opera allows user scripts so you can modify websites with a bit of javascript :D

The browse faster addon suggested will kill all other applications, but I don't really have much running anyway. I guess to me the Dolphin interface seems unresponsive when compared to Opera, and although Dolphin mini is fine that has it's own problems e.g. links or tabs randomly not working.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest djcesc92

Opera in my opinion is better, but i like the interface of dolphin, i dont use internet heavely , so dolphin its fine for me, i use the add- on browse faster, when i no have other applications running and i gain a little memory to use the browser with no lag

Guest razzmataz1478

I've noticed that Dolphin mini sometimes won't load tabs and will sometimes refuse to load links. I tried regular Dolphin too, but that seems a little laggy. The full version of Opera seems fine but flash doesn't work :( I've yet to try Maxthon, Boat or Skyfire.

Yeah I find exactly this. Might try opera then but it reminds me of my previous phone (Nokia) *shivers*

Hey!

Just made a video of the zte skate with atomic v5.

Its a demonstration of the device, settings, widgets, apps, camera, internet performance, game performance.

In the video, i say that the rom is from tillaz at the skate.modaco.com forum.

-
- Phone in general

-
Menu & Settings

-
Widgets

-
Apps (Vlingo=Siri App, Sports Tracker Pro, Youtube)

-
Internet Performance

-
Game Performance (Asphalt 5, Tank Rider, My Piano)

So, if you like the video, please give + 1.

You can find the video here:

Thanks for watching!

Edited by konnyk

@ tillaz

Mine says 4096 (4KB) in that file and in the SD speed increase app, but the app says 2048 is the best which I'm well ahead of. Also as my benchmark result shows, I'm reading and writing at the speed I should be without any modifications. I can only guess that some cards identify themselves better than others because some are set at the wrong speeds?

https://market.andro...m.sdincrease.it

that's because atomic is modded to set that value on boot... check the stock rom its 4kb

this will let you set it how you like rather than the highest been set on boot via script

Ah, so Atomic is maxing out my card. I guess for them who have a class 10 card that's not performing as it should can push it a little more then, but that does come with the risk of corruption or killing the card.

Thanks.

Ah, so Atomic is maxing out my card. I guess for them who have a class 10 card that's not performing as it should can push it a little more then, but that does come with the risk of corruption or killing the card.

Thanks.

Its just making android read the card the same way

The PC would, rather than capping the speed, so it shouldn't really make any differance to the cards life

Edited by tillaz

4096 actually looks to be the maximum so I guess it's somewhat safe. I just find it odd why Android would cap the speed and how awful it must work for class 2 cards without the tweak. Why would anyone want to lower it?

Edited by H3ROS

4096 actually looks to be the maximum so I guess it's somewhat safe. I just find it odd why Android would cap the speed and how awful it must work for class 2 cards without the tweak. Why would anyone want to lower it?

Because the highest is not the best for every card, for me with the card that came with the omc 2048 gives the highest speed, you can find the best setting for your card by getting SD speed test from the market and running it 3 to 4 times for each value

Edited by tillaz

Can I ask a question? I purchased FIFA from the market, and I wanted to download it on your rom. However, there's a slight problem. It isn't compatible with your ROM's. For example, it was compatible with the ROM I got the phone with, It's compatible with CM7, LiGux etc. I was just wondering will it ever be compatible with your ROM?

Can I ask a question? I purchased FIFA from the market, and I wanted to download it on your rom. However, there's a slight problem. It isn't compatible with your ROM's. For example, it was compatible with the ROM I got the phone with, It's compatible with CM7, LiGux etc. I was just wondering will it ever be compatible with your ROM?

try this, download the additional data with a ROM it works on, re-flash this rom, put your phone in airplane mode and try starting the game....

if it asks for extra data exit the game and try this, open build.prop & change HTC back to ZTE,

(be warned though, this will stop most if not all gameloft games working)

Edited by tillaz

Guest robneymcplum

Flashed this this morning but have noticed a few issues:

*It is too good

*I can't stop fiddling with it

*because of this I have rinsed my battery LOL (not the roms fault)

*It is working faster than my brain can. Any chance of an atomicmod for my head?

Top work fella.

Guest Anthony1989
Flashed this this morning but have noticed a few issues:

*It is too good

*I can't stop fiddling with it

*because of this I have rinsed my battery LOL (not the roms fault)

*It is working faster than my brain can. Any chance of an atomicmod for my head?

Top work fella.

Best reply to this entire thread!

try this, download the additional data with a ROM it works on, re-flash this rom, put your phone in airplane mode and try starting the game....

if it asks for extra data exit the game and try this, open build.prop & change HTC back to ZTE,

(be warned though, this will stop most if not all gameloft games working)

Thanks, I'll try that just now. Been busy all day so haven't had the chance to. But thanks. If it works I'll let you know.

Cheers.

As a quick fix you could add it to build.prop and then flash the modified ROM.

debug.sf.nobootanimation=1

And for them who are wondering about battery life on this ROM, heres mine after browsing, chatting and playing some games:

post-954400-0-28887100-1330121443_thumb.

Also is it just me or does Atomic never log anything but stock applications? It's just that I've never seen it list PlayerPro, IM+, Skype or Opera in the battery information logs.

I've uninstalled google maps since I taken the screenshot as it's useless to me and seems to drain battery <_<

Edited by H3ROS

Hi, I have about the v6 problem with e-mails. It loads about 30 messages and then you do not go higher until one is removed. The original ROM ZTE was possible to set a limit of downloaded messages, why not here?

One more bug in the mail client. Retrieved mail from the year 1970? :-)post-944841-0-95189900-1330134539_thumb.

When I turn off the phone, and I charge him, not see charging animation , but only a black rectangle, making it anymore?

Applications Slick (about 2 and still others) instead of buttons shows only blue crosses. I wanted to do a screenshot, but the picture is just the top bar otherwise black screen.

Edited by Zelych

Guest razzmataz1478

When I turn off the phone, and I charge him, not see charging animation , but only a black rectangle, making it anymore?

Scroll down to part 12c should work:

android.modaco.com/topic/349541-faq-rooting-for-beginners-updated-22-02-12/

BRAVIA ENGINE

BELOW ARE SOME BEFORE & AFTER SCREENSHOTS FROM A DEVICE WHERE THIS IS %100 WORKING.

THIS IS SO YOU HAVE AN IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE AND WILL HELP WHEN TESTING.

ITS IS MOST EFFECTIVE IN LOW LIGHT SITUATIONS

BEFORE.............................................AFTER

post-913969-0-13822000-1330214014_thumb.........post-913969-0-26151500-1330214038_thumb.

NOTICE THE TABLE IS LIGHTER

IGNORE THE QUALITY OF THE PICS THEY HAVE BEEN MASSIVELY SCALED DOWN

BECAUSE THEY WERE TOOK WITH A 8MP CAMERA

Edited by tillaz