[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

will possibly be looking for a couple of people to test the bravia-engine via flashable.zip tomorrow, i have it running on skate now, so far no problems... will test it properly in the morning.

R8 is the last release from this rom...

Edited by tillaz

will possibly be looking for a couple of people to test the bravia-engine via flashable.zip tomorrow, i have it running on skate now, so fare no problems... will test it properly in the morning.

I'd be happy to test it! :)

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

will possibly be looking for a couple of people to test the bravia-engine via flashable.zip tomorrow, i have it running on skate now, so far no problems... will test it properly in the morning.

I can also test the bravia-engine laugh.gif as well as R8

Guest CrypticX

Hi Tillaz,

Great work this ROM!!

1 question before the final release ;-) Would it be possible to use Go dialer (or another?) I don't have any smart dialing features with this dialer... (or do I something wrong?)

Or if anyone can tell me how I can replace it myself? I installed it afterwards, but the missed calls keep showing up in the standard dialer, and I cannot find a way to disable it completely.

Thnx!!!

Does S2E Work with Atomic?

Just askin', hoping for an answer. * whistling*

Edit: Actually, if S2E isn't compatible; will Link2SD work with a 1GB EXT3 Partition instead of FAT32? :3

Edited by JetKun

Guest razzmataz1478

Does S2E Work with Atomic?

Just askin', hoping for an answer. * whistling*

Edit: Actually, if S2E isn't compatible; will Link2SD work with a 1GB EXT3 Partition instead of FAT32? :3

Yes I have a 1gb ext3 partition works fine

Scroll down to part 12c should work:

android.modaco.com/topic/349541-faq-rooting-for-beginners-updated-22-02-12/

Thanks "GB_CURETAIL_P743V1.0.0B10.zip" fix a problem with charging animation. Even asked the other flash ROM Atomic, you will need to reload GB_CURETAIL_P743V1.0.0B10.zip?

tillaz: How it looks like a problem with mail client to a maximum load of new messages?

I have stumbled on a problem. MyPhoneExplorer, which I use to sync with Outlook fails to identify the phone for a USB connection. Via Bluetooth or wifi works. With the original ROM and CM7 USB connection to work.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Thanks "GB_CURETAIL_P743V1.0.0B10.zip" fix a problem with charging animation. Even asked the other flash ROM Atomic, you will need to reload GB_CURETAIL_P743V1.0.0B10.zip?

I rather have the corrupt charging animation and a different splash screen :) I use the google splash screen now and that one isnt corrupted jikobutsu was looking into this i dont know if he ever found a solution.

Hi Tillaz,

Great work this ROM!!

1 question before the final release ;-) Would it be possible to use Go dialer (or another?) I don't have any smart dialing features with this dialer... (or do I something wrong?)

Or if anyone can tell me how I can replace it myself? I installed it afterwards, but the missed calls keep showing up in the standard dialer, and I cannot find a way to disable it completely.

Thnx!!!

Same here, I downloaded ex Dialer directly from the market and you can choose which one to use so its a good solution. There's also themes for ex Dialer, stock white isn't good but there's ICS dark ones that fit nicely.

Guest creedence

Hello

I have come back to Atomic. I must admit that dise Rome is very fast and very nice.

I love it! Great work!

I beg you for help.

The phone switches itself off every time I charge the battery.Turn back if I can pull the cable out.

Do you have a solution? Please provide a short answer and will not let me in the engraving.

If no one can answer, then only a short sentence:

No! Leave us alone! (Then I do not have to wait.)

Thanks in advance!

UPDATED... R8 AVAILABLE,

THE LINK TO R8 IS ALSO THE LINK TO THE 9 DIFFERENT ANIMATIONS AND FONT PACK OF 200.... STOCK AND ICS INCLUDED FOR REVERTING,

ANYTHING I DO FOR SKATE WILL BE FOUND IN THIS FOLDER.

FONT ENGINE IS A BIT BUGGY ON THE SKATE BUT IT WORKS, WHEN I COME BACK TO THE SKATE IT WILL BE FIXED FULLY

BRAVIA ENGINE IS WORKING FINE, SAME RESULTS AS ON THE O2X (BEST RESULTS IN LOW LIGHT WITH NO FLASH)

ALSO I WILL BE PROVIDING A FLASHABLE.ZIP OF THE BRAVIA-ENGINE TO BE USED ON OTHER VERSIONS/ROMS

Edited by tillaz

Guest unomesmo

@Tillaz

In R9 SUPERUSER.apk isn't in system/app or I can't see it in the rom... I added it from previous R7. But it doesn't work. Titanium Backup works without ask for super user permission!

Edited by unomesmo

@Tillaz

In R9 SUPERUSER.apk isn't in system/app or I can't see it in the rom... I added it from previous R7. But it doesn't work. Titanium Backup works without ask for super user permission!

read the channel log, new handling of root = no more superuser.apk or its silly pop ups... the rom has root !

to everyone, if you delete anything from the ROM before flashing it, don't report bugs

or at least be sure its there in a clean un-modified install

[qestion] just how many apps do you actually refuse root permissions ??????

Edited by tillaz

Guest unomesmo

read the channel log, new handling of root = no more superuser.apk or its silly pop ups... the rom has root !

to everyone, if you delete anything from the ROM before flashing it, don't report bugs

or at least be sure its there in a clean un-modified install

OK, If you just upload now (when i downloaded) Nobody written about it before.. and sorry but in channel log only say new handling of root, so, How I forbid root access to apps without superuser.apk ?? Thanks again.

[qestion] just how many apps do you actually refuse root permissions ??????

I have some apps that ask for root permissions and I dont want for any reason in any moment. What about security... if I can't refuse any malicious app can do anything...

Edited by unomesmo

OK, If you just upload now (when i downloaded) Nobody written about it before.. and sorry but in channel log only say new handling of root, so, How I forbid root access to apps without superuser.apk ?? Thanks again.

I have some apps that ask for root permissions and I dont want for any reason in any moment. What about security... if I can't refuse any malicious app can do anything...

why have root if you don't want to allow it.??? apps that need root don't work if its refused, so if you plan on refusing an app root why install it... it wont work after refusing root lol

malicious apps can access your phone with out root, just like on a pc, but it is very very rare.. i have never heard of one yet

i can guarantee you this is safe as having superuser... i would not be using it otherwise

just take a look at carrireIQ, this never asked for root ...

my advice is, if you do not trust a app don't install it / remove it

Edited by tillaz

Can the animations also be applied to R7?

Also to answer your question about root, I don't mind the popup as then I know which application has it which puts my mind at rest. So it's not essential, just a preference.

Guest unomesmo

why have root if you don't want to allow it.??? apps that need root don't work if its refused, so if you plan on refusing an app root why install it... it wont work after refusing root lol

malicious apps can access your phone with out root, just like a pc

i can guarantee you this is safe as having superuser... i would not be using it otherwise

Ok. Thanks.

For example, Blackmarket try all time to get superuser permission.. Now with R8 I cant refuse it.. and It is not safe... I respect you so much but sorry, but I think this time it is a wrong decision. I must decide when and when not give superuser permission, and know when an app gets the superuser acces... so I cant be agree with you.

I'll go back to R7. Thanks again.

Edited by unomesmo

Ok. Thanks. I'll go back to R6.

For example, Blackmarket try all time to get superuser permission.. Now I cant refuse it.. and It is not safe...

why do you have blackmarket on your phone if its no safe ??? seems rather silly to me, also how do you know its not safe ???