[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

There are 4 camcorder options but only 1 is selectable ie 176x144. The others are greyed out. (Screenshot not working properly - options disappear before photo!)

cant you just press on them to change the option...

also, have you done any mods to the rom since flashing it or before flashing it

Guest chapelblade

cant you just press on them to change the option...

also, have you done any mods to the rom since flashing it or before flashing it

I have now 'restored defaults' at the bottom of the options menu and things seem to be back to normal.

Thanks for your help.

Guest creedence

Tillaz

What is your opinion? Darktremor or Link2sd?

I'm happy with Link2sd want to experiment only.

I can not and must still learn a lot.

Thanks

Guest tillaz

Tillaz

What is your opinion? Darktremor or Link2sd?

I'm happy with Link2sd want to experiment only.

I can not and must still learn a lot.

Thanks

for me, i prefer link2sd... i think darktremor is a bit complicated, also i like to choose what is linked and what is not.. widgets for example,

that's just my opinion though... your best to just try both and decided what you prefer

Guest tillaz

Could you please make a proximity fix if you have the time? :) Because i really dont want to revert to V6 again.

have you checked if the hardware test app works to calibrate the proximity censer?

Hardware-Test.txt rename the extension to .apk

Edited by tillaz

Guest H3ROS

swipe off notifications looks to be fully working now....

Great to hear. I hope we can get at least one more release since R9 is sounding very good :D

Could you add in the following 2 extra mods from Swedish snow?

-Volume key music controls. When screen is off and music is playing long press on volume up/down keys changes next/prev music track

-Long press on back key kills foreground app. I've increased the long press delay to three times normal so this can't be used by accident. Use with caution, only for misbehaving apps!

Both are good features IMO, especially the first one.

Guest H3ROS

Probably is as I've never really needed to close an app, but some apps don't offer an exit button so it's a quick way to "exit" them. No harm in having it there I'd think.

What I'd really like to see is call blacklists from CM7. I'm not sure how easy that is to add into a ROM but I'd find that feature very useful from time to time. I know theres apps in the market that are supposed to do it, but from what I've read none of them do it as well as CM7.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tillaz

Great to hear. I hope we can get at least one more release since R9 is sounding very good :D

Could you add in the following 2 extra mods from Swedish snow?

-Volume key music controls. When screen is off and music is playing long press on volume up/down keys changes next/prev music track

-Long press on back key kills foreground app. I've increased the long press delay to three times normal so this can't be used by accident. Use with caution, only for misbehaving apps!

Both are good features IMO, especially the first one.

if someone shares the code to add them i would gladly include both..

i did ask KonstaT about the long hold kills app but he didn't give any info, & i could not find anything on it

(would love to know how) as far as i know its a framework.jar mod

Edited by tillaz

Guest H3ROS

I believe C3C0 knows the answer as his kitchen includes one of the changes. It could be to do with android.policy.jar or framework-res.apk.

Guest Wacky.ddw

have you checked if the hardware test app works to calibrate the proximity censer?

Hardware-Test.txt rename the extension to .apk

There is no option to calibrate proximity sensor there is only one thing that is called "Sensor Test [*#26***#] when i press it it only says *#26***# and it doesnt help i still have the black screen. :)

Guest CrypticX

Hi Tillaz, should you make another build, I have a little question...

I've installed several Go products, and with Go contacts and Go Weather the menu button doesn't seem to work... (For Go weather it's a big problem because I cannot enter the settings page...)

Can anybody else test this also?

Is that possible to fix?

Thnx!

Guest bunny_1607

Does anyone know how to change the display of the name of the network carrier/supplier which is

shown on the "Lock Screen" and the "Notifications" pull down. Tried Carrier_Name_1.2.apk but didn't

work! Don't want to change the Atomic Lock Screen as this is spot on.

Tillaz -

Better still is it possible to have a display line on both the above locations that can be set with

contact details (eg read from a hidden file in the system partition) which if the phone gets

lost/stolen may help it's recovery if these details keep getting displayed time and time again on

the phone.

I know there are apps for droid locating but these can be easily cleared from the phone. This way you

have to reinstall the ROM to get rid of these and your average thief may not be a reader of these forums!

Loving the Atomic.

Guest tillaz

UPDATED...

NOT GOING TO HAVE TIME FOR STUFF LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE, SO JUST THREW UP WHAT HAD BEEN DONE...

R10 WILL BE A BIG UPDATE & THE FINAL.

-------------------------------------------

R9

-------------------------------------------

ATOMICMOD SETTINGS FIXES

ADDED NEW CPU SETTINGS

SWIPE OFF NOTIFICATIONS

USB CHARGING RE ADDED

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

Also is it possible to have the customizable power control like in CM7. When you select the widget, it asks you which all icons you need in it......

if someone shares the code to add them i would gladly include both..

i did ask KonstaT about the long hold kills app but he didn't give any info, & i could not find anything on it

(would love to know how) as far as i know its a framework.jar mod

post-954318-0-19909300-1330930304_thumb.

Guest v4ticiny

I have found one bug, when tries to use any voip app like skype, it only sounds by the external speaker :S.

For me it is very important, I use very much this apps.

The only room that doen't have this problem is Cyanogenmod.

Is very dificult to fix?

Very very thanks to tillaz for your work!!!!

Guest tillaz

I have found one bug, when tries to use any voip app like skype, it only sounds by the external speaker :S.

For me it is very important, I use very much this apps.

The only room that doen't have this problem is Cyanogenmod.

Is very dificult to fix?

Very very thanks to tillaz for your work!!!!

use the modded version of skype, its posted a couple of pages back