[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Also is it possible to have the customizable power control like in CM7. When you select the widget, it asks you which all icons you need in it......

will try and have something like this in the final release, but that will be a couple of weeks away...possibly a month

Guest JThumar

will try and have something like this in the final release, but that will be a couple of weeks away...possibly a month

Guest PejotA

Tillaz friend ... congratulations on this wonderful Rom ... Just missing the ability to kill applications with a long press to exit them in R10 .... Could that happen? Thank you! =]

;)

Guest v4ticiny

Hi,

Skype is not the only app. I also use Viber and mobileVoip. For these applications, exist any solution?

Cheers and thanks for help!

use the modded version of skype, its posted a couple of pages back

Guest Wacky.ddw

Hi,

Skype is not the only app. I also use Viber and mobileVoip. For these applications, exist any solution?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1148708 Here is the topic for the modded skype, just go to "advanced settings > sound > MODE_IN_CALL"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I flashed R9 this morning, after the first boot i tried calling voicemail, but i still have the proximity issue. Then i tried recalibrating via the atomic settings but that didnt help. Then i tried the option in the hardware Test app, like i posted above but still without luck...

Im glad you added the usb charging again.

Guest razzmataz1478

Hi Tillaz, should you make another build, I have a little question...

I've installed several Go products, and with Go contacts and Go Weather the menu button doesn't seem to work... (For Go weather it's a big problem because I cannot enter the settings page...)

Can anybody else test this also?

Is that possible to fix?

Thnx!

Known problem.If you want to save settings you'll have to change to ice armour, save the settings you want,backup app and data with ti backup, go back to atomic and restore using ti backup...

Guest tillaz

Hi,

viber should work fine i use this app a very lot.. its simply amazing lol

Guest tillaz

Also is it possible to have the customizable power control like in CM7. When you select the widget, it asks you which all icons you need in it......

this is looking good,

also there will be an option in atomicmod settings to automatic turn off data and/or other things at a certain time then turn back on at a selected time

example: mobile data could be set to turn off automaticly at 11.30pm and turn back on at 7.00am

example: silent mode could automaticly turn on at 12.00pm and back off a 6.30am

and many more... times use above are just for reference, any time can be set...

will be good for saving battery or making sure your phone is on silent when your sleeping, or data is off, other reasons

Edited by tillaz

Guest razzmataz1478

this is looking good,

also there will be an option in atomicmod settings to automatic turn off data and/or other things at a certain time then turn back on at a selected time

example: mobile data could be set to turn off automaticly at 11.30pm and turn back on at 7.00am

will be good for saving battery or making sure your phone is on silent when your sleeping, or data is off, other reasons

Like this, in case I forget to put my phone on silent at school! :)

Edit: Is it possible to put profiles in CPU settings like setcpu? For example, screen off profile, charging etc...

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest TouchyAndalou

Would u please consider doing a final release of your logic mod as well at some stage? It's an excellent rom and the Dolby sound is great... if u could include soft buttons and 800x480 video recording it'd be complete IMO... lol I don't ask for much :P

Guest H3ROS

This may be a better ICS keyboard:

https://market.andro...putmethod.latin

It allows you to control the user dictionary and it's totally free. The only downside is the reviews are mixed and it has a process running, but everything seemed to work just as well as the ICS keyboard Atomic uses.

I think for the time being I'm going to hold out until R10 is released. From the sound of things it will be worth the wait :D

Edited by H3ROS

Guest razzmataz1478

Tillaz, I clicked links2sd and this came up when I pressed ext 2

Any help on this mate?

Reboot and try again. Sure it's ext2, not ext3?

Guest Anthony1989

Reboot and try again. Sure it's ext2, not ext3?

Mine has always been ext2, but I tried using ext3 like you said and nothing linked when I download it.

Deleted and Re installed but same problem :s

Guest jlgmax

Im currently running V8, can I just flash V9 over the top or is a full wipe mandatory ?

If a wipe is necessary what is the best way to proceed apps-wise (I am using Link2SD)

Edited by jlgmax

Guest tillaz

Mine has always been ext2, but I tried using ext3 like you said and nothing linked when I download it.

Deleted and Re installed but same problem :s

Clockwork mod reformats it to ext3 after a full wipe

Guest Kayusumi

Clockwork mod reformats it to ext3 after a full wipe

Hi, tillaz

Is it possible to show the alarm setting time at the lock screen?! Just like cm7 does

post-934340-0-29411200-1331049060_thumb.

btw, I made a theme for R9 based on GingerBlur of CM7 theme

And I finally find a way to solve the problem that build-in music app can't "see" some of my music folders,

I just rename the folder and the problem is gone!

For example, I changed the name of folder from 鄧福如 to 阿福...and my musics are back!

Guest Wacky.ddw

Any other idea on the proximity sensor? I dont understand how it worked on every version of atomic except 7,8 and 9

Its not covered it works on any other ROM, and i tried everything i can think of :)

Guest kravenhann

Afte i change my cpu setting tp 997 mhz. My skate stuck at lockscreen and restart over and over.

I try to boot in cwm but cannot. Any one know y?

Guest Anthony1989
Afte i change my cpu setting tp 997 mhz. My skate stuck at lockscreen and restart over and over.

Lower your CPU setting to 906 see if that solves it for you

Guest JThumar

you will have to start again......i overclocked to 997 once and never was able to reduce it as after boot restarts.......just install ROM again

Guest plegdroid

you've set it to 997 ,but to set at boot, so every time your turning the phone on it's settings your cpu to 997hz, try a tpt flash if it won't let you back into cwm :)

Guest mhstrijbos

this is looking good,

Now this is a nice feature. Thanks!!