[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

I tried deleting AtOmIcMod-R9.zip\system\app\SensorClib.apk from the ROM before flashing it does not work :( I've bin using Atomic as ROM for quite a while now so i got used to it and i find it the best ROM so im just going back to a backup from V6 i dont think i will be missing all the new features. Its just weird why it doesnt work on the latest version.

have you tried flashing the zte stuff add-on, entering *983*0# calibrating then flashing the rom again with out the wipes ? (this replaces the AOSP stuff)

to stop the rom from doing automatic wipes remove this from the updater-script

# wipe data/factory partition.
show_progress(0.5, 0);
format("MTD", "system");
format("MTD", "userdata");
format("MTD", "cache");
format("MTD", "persist");[/code]

[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

have you tried flashing the zte stuff add-on, entering *983*0# calibrating then flashing the rom again with out the wipes ? (this replaces the AOSP stuff)

to stop the rom from doing automatic wipes remove this from the updater-script

# wipe data/factory partition.

show_progress(0.5, 0);

format("MTD", "system");

format("MTD", "userdata");

format("MTD", "cache");

format("MTD", "persist");

Where can i find the ZTE stuff? The link on the first page doesnt go to the folder anymore it goes directly to the R9 download.

I can open \META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script with wordpad is that safe? or do i need to use a other program?

EDIT:Nevermind i did it with notepad++

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest tillaz

Where can i find the ZTE stuff? The link on the first page doesnt go to the folder anymore it goes directly to the R9 download.

I can open \META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script with wordpad is that safe? or do i need to use a other program?

it needs to be opend with notepad++ its free, doing as much as just opening it with wordpad or windows notepad will brake it

notepad ++ link http://notepad-plus-...oad/v5.9.8.html

updater-script without auto wipes http://minus.com/mt4lxu7yu#1

link to zte stuff http://www.fileswap.com/dl/7n5zg2derf/zte_20stuff.zip.html

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

let me know if it works, link to zte stuff is above

I tried flashing to Atomic v6 first to make sure it worked on that version (and it did), Then i changed the update file but when i try to flash it i get an error "installation aborted (bad)"

When i flash the ZTE stuff i had the dailer i get a error "connection problem or invailid MMI code."

When i call my voicemail and lay the phone down on its screen, i can still turn it on with the back button, but if i wait to long i have to press power. I really dont understand why on the old version of cyanogenmod 7 i couldnt push anything to turn it back on.

Whats the best way to test it without calling someone?

Guest tillaz

I tried flashing to Atomic v6 first to make sure it worked on that version (and it did), Then i changed the update file but when i try to flash it i get an error "installation aborted (bad)"

When i flash the ZTE stuff i had the dailer i get a error "connection problem or invailid MMI code."

When i call my voicemail and lay the phone down on its screen, i can still turn it on with the back button, but if i wait to long i have to press power. I really dont understand why on the old version of cyanogenmod 7 i couldnt push anything to turn it back on.

Whats the best way to test it without calling someone?

try changing this in the build.prop

pm.sleep_mode=0

to

pm.sleep_mode=1

Guest donk165

Ive found a bug in R9 of this rom, I think its an issue with either the keyboard or the sms, its very hard to replicate though, when I'm typing a reply to a text and I stop typing, the screen goes black but the top bar is still there, I have to press the back hard key to close the keyboard, everything is fine after that.

Its only a minor problem, I haven't noticed it before on previous versions? Has anyone else had any issues similar to this?

Guest EveKelevra

Untitled.png

=======================================================================================

READ THE FAQ. FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

CLICK HERE

===============================================================================

MAIN FEATURES & BENEFITS OF USING ATOMIC-MOD

ICS THEME

ADD-HOC WIFI SUPPORT

CHANGED LOW BATTERY SOUND

IMPROVED CPU PERFORMANCE

NEW GPU DRIVERS

RTL SUPPORT

HD GAMING IMPROVED

EQUALIZER

HISTORY ERASER

DEODEXED

SMARTASS V2, ETC

PROXIMITY CENSER FIX

BETTER APN.CONFIG

REMOVED ZTE AT BOOT

HARDWARE TEST APP

UPDATED MARKET

SCREENSHOT FUNCTION

ICS FONT & COLOUR

REBOOT & RECOVERY IN POWER MENU

SCROLLABLE STATUS BAR WIDGETS

STATUS BAR SHOWS DAY OF WEEK

IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE

FIXED OVERHEATING

ADDED DOC SETTINGS

CRT SCREEN OFF ANIMATION

CHANGED KERNEL

THEME IMPROVEMENTS

GO LAUNCHER EX

PROXIMITY CENSER FIXED

SCREEN SHOT IN POWER MENU

CAMCORDER SHOWS RESOLUTION

CAMCORDER DEFAULT 640x480

POPUP BOXES CHANGED

BETTER CONFIGURATION

V6 (FIXES AND MODS, POSSIBLE BETTER BATTERY)

BETTER BATTERY LIFE

BETTER SLEEP MODE

VIDEO/AUDIO FIXES

ICS ANIMATIONS

UPDATED CONTACTS & DIALLER

MODDED CM7 MMS APP

BETTER VISIBILITY OF STATUS BAR WIDGETS

CARRIER NAME FIX FOR GIFFGAFF

UPDATED ALL APPS

FIXED MUSIC SKIPPING

CAMERA FIXED

VOICE RECODER FIX

CONTACTS JOIN FIX

LONG HOLD & SLIDE STATUS BAR AJUSTS BRIGHTNESS

CHANGE ORDER OF POWER WIDGETS

SELECT YOUR OWN POWER WIDGETS

PROXIMITY CALIBRATION SETTINGS

BATTERY BAR SETTINGS

USB CHARGE SETTINGS

ATOMIC-MOD SETTINGS

R7 (FIXES AND MODS, NEW WALLPAPER )

FIXED SETUP WIZARD

FIXED CALL LOG ICONS

ADDED CPU SETTINGS

ADDED DEFAULT WALLPAPER

ATOMIC-MOD WALLPAPERS

NO WALLPAPER OPTION

UPDATED ALL APPS

UPDATED HOSTS FILE

REMOVED USB CHARGING TOGGLE

REMOVED CAMCORDER ICON

STOCK ICS KEYBOARD

LINK R7 >

DOWNLOAD < STABLE

R8 ( BRAVIA ENGINE, FIXES AND MODS )

ATOMICMOD ON PULLDOWN BAR

UPDATED MARKET

SD SPEED SETTINGS

FONT ENGINE (CHANGE FONT)

THEME FIXES, BRIGHTNESS BUTTONS

SLIGHTLY THEMED GO LAUNCHER (JUST POPUP MENU)

NEW HANDLING OF ROOT

SONY MOBILE BRAVIA ENGINE

8 NEW ANIMATIONS (FRAMEWORK ADD-ON MODS)

CM7 EMAIL APP

LINK R8 >

DOWNLOAD < STABLE

R9 (SWIPE OFF NOTIFICATIONS, FIXES AND MODS )

ATOMICMOD SETTINGS FIXES

NEW CPU SETTINGS

SWIPE OFF NOTIFICATIONS

USB CHARGING RE-ADDED

LINK R9 >

DOWNLOAD < STABLE

ALL NEW MOD'S CAN BE FOUND IN THE LINK ABOVE, INCLUDING THE FONT PACK

ADD-ON SECTION FOR ATOMIC ROM

THESE ARE NOT YET COMPATIBLE WITH R8

THEME ADD-0N'S (UPDATING FOR R8 SOON) [sCREENSHOTS?[

CLICK HERE]

SYSTEM ADD-ON'S

smile.gif thanks to c3co, d3abl3, kaltkaffe, elitemovile, lidroid, pvy and most of all konstaT smile.gif

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN + BUTTON

DONATE IF YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT

==============================================================

Dear tillaz! Thank you for your software! The huge request if it is possible to make porting ZTE Blade, I would be very grateful to you! Thanks in advance

Guest Wacky.ddw

try changing this in the build.prop

pm.sleep_mode=0

to

pm.sleep_mode=1

Do i copy it with root explorer and edit it with notepad++?

Found a tutorial: http://android.modaco.com/topic/328943-quick-guide-to-modifying-buildprop-with-adb/

I will let you know if it works this evening, does the screen never go to sleep then or only when calling?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest razzmataz1478

I Think Tillaz driver are much faster, when I do the Antutu benchmark @ 940 Mhz same speed as screenshot i viewed I got 2070 point instead of 1700 :-)

I tested with R9 rom ... Fine work Tillaz thank you.

My 3d graphic performance improved by 200+ using the new libs on antutu

I Think Tillaz driver are much faster, when I do the Antutu benchmark @ 940 Mhz same speed as screenshot i viewed I got 2070 point instead of 1700 :-)

I tested with R9 rom ... Fine work Tillaz thank you.

Do not compare overall performance. Compare just 3D score.

This is what new libs are intended for - to improve 3D performance.

Guest tillaz

ok, so there is a problem with viber (constant loud speaker) is it just me or did viber used to work properly? im sure it did

so its ether the app has been updated and caused this or i need to fix it in the rom.. checking older version now to see if its the app

Guest tillaz

Dear tillaz! Thank you for your software! The huge request if it is possible to make porting ZTE Blade, I would be very grateful to you! Thanks in advance

yes, anyone can try porting this to blade etc, i personally haven't got the time sad.gif

im really busy with work and the final release of atomic & my version for the o2x at the moment

Guest EveKelevra

yes, anyone can try porting this to blade etc, i personally haven't got the time sad.gif

im really busy with work and the final release of atomic & my version for the o2x at the moment

Of course! Do not be distracted from the main project. It is very important to us. Thank you for your work!

Guest Wacky.ddw

I just browsed to the build.prop to copy it and found out i could also edit it on the phone. Maybe changing these value's help?

"ro.lge.proximity.delay=25"

"mot.proximity.delay=25"

Since i have backups from Atomic V4 to R9 im going to flash them all to see from what version the problem exists. When i have time i will make to video's to show the difference :) Since people keep asking if i am sure its not a hardware problem.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

For the Viber thing: I think it might have worked on older versions of atomic because i allso remember skype to work natively on Atomic and now it doesnt anymore :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

For the Viber thing: I think it might have worked on older versions of atomic because i allso remember skype to work natively on Atomic and now it doesnt anymore :)

Ahhh. I posted several times trying to get an answer as to who had a working version of Skype on Atomic but no replies. So the market version and none of the xda versions work now? The market version used to work I think (albeit out the rear speaker) but now I can't even get that to work.

Guest H3ROS

I thought someone had said at least 2 times that the XDA version works, and that's all of them. You must toggle the setting though.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Ahhh. I posted several times trying to get an answer as to who had a working version of Skype on Atomic but no replies. So the market version and none of the xda versions work now? The market version used to work I think (albeit out the rear speaker) but now I can't even get that to work.

The XDA version of skype does work on the latest atomic i just used it to call a friend.

Guest EveKelevra

Dear tillaz! I do not want to hurt you to the next question! It's just interesting. I tested CyanogenMod 9 and now just want to ask prospects :-) You do Android 4.0.3? I would like to use your port :-) Thanks in advance for your reply

Guest CrypticX

ok, so there is a problem with viber (constant loud speaker) is it just me or did viber used to work properly? im sure it did

so its ether the app has been updated and caused this or i need to fix it in the rom.. checking older version now to see if its the app

Hi Tillaz,

That is the same thing I said. Mobile voip has also constant loudspeaker, and this wasn't there on older versions of Atomic. So yes it used to work properly :-)

So it seems Viber and Mobilevoip (and skype?) have the same problem, so I don't think it's the application, but some change in the rom.

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz,

That is the same thing I said. Mobile voip has also constant loudspeaker, and this wasn't there on older versions of Atomic. So yes it used to work properly :-)

So it seems Viber and Mobilevoip (and skype?) have the same problem, so I don't think it's the application, but some change in the rom.

Can someone find the version it worked on and let me know