[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Infuckingcredible

Hey, i'm with the R9 now and about 1:00am i have fully charged the phone and now when i woke up i saw that my baterry is at 69%. Is this some kind of battery drain or it's because my cpu is set at 940MHz?

edit: Although the phone was at standby and it's very strange. I have missed to tell that this was my first charging through the electrical network, till now i have charged only through my laptop if this matters. I'll go for the first tip at the FAQ made by tillaz and see if it gets better.

Edited by Infuckingcredible

Guest kraven8891

need sombody help. after use atomic rom for 2 days. dont know why my phone keep wakeup from lockscreen. what i mean is when my phone in sleep, every 2 minit will

auto wakeup. dt know why.

Guest tillaz

unfortunately this update has been cut short... i no longer have a skate to test on so all development on this device from me will have to stop,sad.gif

i will upload what had been done soon

Guest tilal6991

unfortunately this update has been cut short... i no longer have a skate to test on so all development on this device from me will have to stop,sad.gif

Gutted, Did you sell your Skate? I thought it was going to family.

Guest razzmataz1478

Why, thought your dad has it? It'll be sad to see atomic go. :(

Edit: and you of course :P

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest H3ROS

I'm still rocking version 3e. Which version does everyone recommend to upgrade to?

Could you let us know if Skype works? If you don't have Skype you can create an account and then use the test service to check if the audio is played from the speaker or if it's like a normal phone call.

Guest H3ROS

It does that sometimes on the newer ROM, but then when you retry the call it works. The only issue is the sound comes through the loudspeaker instead of the regular one. Someone said the older builds didn't have this issue, but I guess they were wrong unless once the call is made it switches to the regular speaker?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Wacky.ddw

Ok ive tested the all the atomic versions

Ok i've flashed atomic 3E and 4 to my phone and the sensor still worked. Skype from the market does not. (I dont have version 5 anymore)Then i flashed version 6, 7, 8 and 9 and the proximity sensor does not work on these versions.

Before ive said it still worked on version 6 but that was a nandroid from version 4 i gave the folder a wrong name. So i made 2 video's to prove that it is not faulty hardware that my sensor is fine, that it just wont work on version 4+.

ATOMIC V4 Proximity sensor working

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWepGyiepjg&feature=plcp&context=C403a05bVDvjVQa1PpcFOUdcYgTA_Ar8lJLG8a9LxlCdPw-NGlfSc%3D

ATOMIC R9 Proximity sensor NOT working

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D27fsxuOD4o&feature=plcp&context=C4981f3eVDvjVQa1PpcFOUdcYgTA_Ar4VoL2a6MHGEeDLLMNADxfY%3Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D27fsxuOD4o&feature=plcp&context=C4981f3eVDvjVQa1PpcFOUdcYgTA_Ar4VoL2a6MHGEeDLLMNADxfY%3D

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest tillaz

FINAL RELEASE OF ATOMIC IS NOW AVAILABLE... (CUT SHORT DUE TO LOSING THE ABILITY TO TEST ANYTHING)

HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE SOME OF YOU IN THE NEXT ZTE THREAD, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT COMMUNITY AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED

wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Anthony1989
FINAL RELEASE OF ATOMIC IS NOW AVAILABLE... (CUT SHORT DUE TO LOSING THE ABILITY TO TEST ANYTHING).HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE SOME OF YOU IN THE NEXT ZTE THREAD, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT COMMUNITY AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED

Take care tillaz and good luck with what you next, thank you for a excellent series of rooms :) hope to see you around mate

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

I'm sad to see you go, Tillaz sad.gif. But as they say: "all great/epic/fantastic things must come to an end"

Thanks for all ur work and helping the community....

Good Luck in your next projects and hope we'll see u around......tongue.gif

Edited by TrollFaceEngaged

Guest JThumar

Thnks mate !! Final version is having all the functionality i need.......Cheers !!

Shockingly smooth and the widget settings are just amazing.....so much new smile.gif

Edited by JThumar

Thanks a lot!

What is "FIXED SOME PHONES NOT WAKING UP" btw? My phone sometimes didn't want to boot up and had to remove/set the battery, is this fix for that? I'd love you even more if it was lol.

Guest JThumar

Was about to write that....smile.gif...probably a configuration fix !!

What is this task killer button on the power control widget ? Is it safe to use it ?

Has anyone tried BT, as usual i am not able to send files from my PC......hope nothing to do with task killer in widget

The info tab of SetCPU displays some text like this: <b>CPU</b>

Edited by JThumar

FINAL RELEASE OF ATOMIC IS NOW AVAILABLE... (CUT SHORT DUE TO LOSING THE ABILITY TO TEST ANYTHING)

HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE SOME OF YOU IN THE NEXT ZTE THREAD, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT COMMUNITY AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED

wink.gif

Thankyou tillaz,you have been a great Dev,

Sad to see you go,

But you will be remebered for your dedication to the skate,

Hope all goes well for you,

Peace..........

Guest H3ROS

@ JThumar

I've no idea. The main reason I use Atomic is due to it's gorgeous theme and the performance tweaks, but with the last few builds I've had to customize a lot of the ROM because it now contains stuff I won't ever use e.g. the power control stuff, font engine, battery bar etc.

Whats the minimum size TPT Atomic R10 can fit onto?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tillaz

Was about to write that....smile.gif...probably a configuration fix !!

What is this task killer button on the power control widget ? Is it safe to use it ?

Has anyone tried BT, as usual i am not able to send files from my PC......hope nothing to do with task killer in widget

You can remove buttons from the widget while in the customization area by pressing on them, just remove the task killer button if you have no use for it.

Also Bluetooth will be broken if the stock music.apk is removed... this looks to be the same on all android phones, same thing happens on my o2x (have no idea why)

Edited by tillaz

Guest tillaz

@ JThumar

I've no idea. The main reason I use Atomic is due to it's gorgeous theme and the performance tweaks, but with the last few builds I've had to customize a lot of the ROM because it now contains stuff I won't ever use e.g. the power control stuff, font engine, battery bar etc.

Whats the minimum size TPT Atomic R10 can fit onto?

150 system

Guest JThumar

Music transfer works..file transfer not

You can remove buttons from the widget while in the customization area by pressing on them, just remove the task killer button if you have no use for it.

Also Bluetooth will be broken if the stock music.apk is removed... this looks to be the same on all android phones, same thing happens on my o2x (have no idea why)

Guest tillaz

Music transfer works..file transfer not

If you have not removed the stock music.apk Bluetooth should work

Removing the stock music.apk brakes Bluetooth receiving only sending still works

edit: you must use the Bluetooth app to send files/receive them

Edited by tillaz