[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

I'm really sorry, but I have a strange problem.

Is it just me or R11 doesn't have root installed, outdated or updated.

Tillaz as for the comments that have been here, just ignore them. You are doing a ultra special and apreciated work.

As the root doesn't work, the r11 for me by now is off the question.

Since R6 I updated my skate just as soon as it is released, and only now in R11 that I had problems.

Neither the less GREAT and WONDERFUL WORK!!!! Thanks a million Tillaz!!!

Guest tillaz

I'm really sorry, but I have a strange problem.

Is it just me or R11 doesn't have root installed, outdated or updated.

Tillaz as for the comments that have been here, just ignore them. You are doing a ultra special and apreciated work.

As the root doesn't work, the r11 for me by now is off the question.

Since R6 I updated my skate just as soon as it is released, and only now in R11 that I had problems.

Neither the less GREAT and WONDERFUL WORK!!!! Thanks a million Tillaz!!!

root should work, i think huh.gif cant even check until tomorrow though

EDIT: did you flash the proximity fix by C3CO? just wacky.ddw said the same thing about root, possibly related ???

iv not change anything that would remove root

Edited by tillaz

Guest unomesmo

No problems here. I have root access and superuser works fine too (with SU in xbin changed from an old atomic)

This is really strange.

unomesmo says its ok, and I believe he has no problems, but here is my experience:

- wipe data in clockworkmod

- install zip file - choose R11

- reboot

- do a skip in the account in the wizard

- ending with installing titanium backup

When running titanium or even link2sd the programs get a denied access to root without any questions whatsoever.

I do the same steps exactly with R10 and everything works great.

Don't know what went wrong, but I'm willing to do some debug to try and understand whats wrong and contribute.

Thank you all!

Guest tillaz

@ H3ROS

iv fixed all the 9.png problems when compiling, i really should have done this ages ago

framework-res.txt

you will need to rename the extension to .apk, since uploading apk's is not allowed

Edited by tillaz

Guest unomesmo

@ H3ROS

iv fixed all the 9.png problems when compiling, i really should have done this ages ago

framework-res.txt

you will need to rename the extension to .apk, since uploading apk's is not allowed

Have we to update this too?

Guest unomesmo

This is really strange.

unomesmo says its ok, and I believe he has no problems, but here is my experience:

- wipe data in clockworkmod

- install zip file - choose R11

- reboot

- do a skip in the account in the wizard

- ending with installing titanium backup

When running titanium or even link2sd the programs get a denied access to root without any questions whatsoever.

I do the same steps exactly with R10 and everything works great.

Don't know what went wrong, but I'm willing to do some debug to try and understand whats wrong and contribute.

Thank you all!

I've changed the SU file in /xbin from an old atomic rom and added superuser.apk to /app folder before flash. But it is cause I want to have superuser pop-ups blink.gif

Maybe it is why I have not problems..

Edited by unomesmo

Guest Infuckingcredible

@tillaz,

how can i take the ADWLauncher from V6 to the latest Atomic-Mod? Just go into the .zip -> system -> app -> copy the Launcher.apk and paste it to the rom i want to? Cheers! :) (and sorry for my noob questions!)

Guest tillaz

@tillaz,

how can i take the ADWLauncher from V6 to the latest Atomic-Mod? Just go into the .zip -> system -> app -> copy the Launcher.apk and paste it to the rom i want to? Cheers! :) (and sorry for my noob questions!)

yes, drag and drop smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

I've changed the SU file in /xbin from an old atomic rom and added superuser.apk to /app folder before flash. But it is cause I want to have superuser pop-ups blink.gif

Maybe it is why I have not problems..

unomesmo you should be more careful when stating stuff. How can you say the rom has no problems when you don't use the rom? if you altered the rom, is not the same rom, and if you changed the stuff I was alerting Tillaz ( skate god!!! ;) ) to be not working, you shouldn't state so confidently other wise.

As so, Tillaz su is not working. If I have some time latter today, I will try to see the difference between su in R10 and R11, and identify the problem.

If I succeed I will send you a note.

Again, Tillaz, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for you work.

Guest RaTToX

Just found out that some Camera effects are not working, like "solarize","posterize","white- and blackboard", "aqua". Scene mode doesn't work too. Is it possible to fix that for the Skate?

EDIT // Found Bugs in the Lockscreen:

post-961854-0-41636400-1331895950_thumb.post-961854-0-57480100-1331895955_thumb.

EDIT 2 // It says "Flugmodus" (airplain mode?) when i turn it to silent mode. Da Fuq!? (Its a failed capture, it looks normal when im going to switch!)

post-961854-0-99874000-1331896441_thumb.

Edited by RaTToX

Guest Pillhead

when you push the power button and the screen comes up and you slide the mute button to the left it says air plane and when you slide it back again it says aiplane mode????

also the latest version didnt automatically download all my apps from google?

Edited by Pillhead

Guest RaTToX

when you push the power button and the screen comes up and you slide the mute button to the left it says air plane and when you slide it back again it says aiplane mode????

also the latest version didnt automatically download all my apps from google?

Like i said with attachments.

Guest unomesmo

unomesmo you should be more careful when stating stuff. How can you say the rom has no problems when you don't use the rom? if you altered the rom, is not the same rom, and if you changed the stuff I was alerting Tillaz ( skate god!!! ;) ) to be not working, you shouldn't state so confidently other wise.

As so, Tillaz su is not working. If I have some time latter today, I will try to see the difference between su in R10 and R11, and identify the problem.

If I succeed I will send you a note.

Again, Tillaz, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for you work.

KonstaT is being a big jerk. Don't know if is a big contributer to the open source world, but we don't need his pettiness. Who contributes should be because thinks is doing the state of the art go forward. The attitude is what brings us the patent wars that we are seeing arriving.

Sorry but I use SU from R8 or so (i don't remember.. from the last rom used superuser.apk).. it was explained several posts time ago... but anyway the only one has reported bug of root access are you... May be is somthing wrong, may be not.. I hope Tillaz can help you.. I only wanted to help giving an option.. sorry again, English is not my language.

@KonstaT stop spamming please.. Open new post if you want... Thanks

Edited by unomesmo

Guest tillaz

iv added some xml code to systemUI so AtomicMod on the pull down bar is drawn on properly and is not squished when rotated and font will change when using font engine .

advanced users can also change this to say what ever they like, name and address or something, and change text colour and size (small guide will be added)

androzip will be replaced with miui file manager (tested on skate and working)

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

EDIT: did you flash the proximity fix by C3CO? just wacky.ddw said the same thing about root, possibly related ???

The fix only works for the proximity sensor it doesnt give root access back. Im on v9 now untill the final release comes out :)

Guest KonstaT

konstat most of them are from other people NOT you personally, and a couple of them you learnt me how to do, not actually something from your rom (reboot & recovery for instance)... and some of them are not from you at all, proximity settings for example...

the truth of the matter is you learnt me how to do most of this, then i have done it my self... not taken from your rom, apart from systemUI witch is a port

about atomicmos settings... i can quite easily build this into the settings.apk

Yes, and I give credit for people for that part that isn't mine. That's exactly what I've been talking the whole time!

And adfree, quote from my thread.

-adfree hosts file - almost no ads (please support app developers by buying their apps instead)
[/code]

You really want to compare that to intentionally (I told you a month a go) including warez? Try multiplying you download count with that 2,26€ you admitted.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest tillaz

ALL LINKS TO THIS ROM HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED BY ME... SORRY

NO MORE UPDATE TODAY (THIS THREAD HAS GONE WAY OFF TRACK)

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

Ya i agree with what you did.......such a shame that none of the users supported you........bunch of losers......they want free ROM but cant support the dev.......shame

Hearing all this silently is an insult to the developer mad.gif

ALL LINKS TO THIS ROM HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED BY ME... SORRY

NO MORE UPDATE TODAY (THIS THREAD HAS GONE WAY OFF TRACK)

Edited by JThumar

Guest H3ROS

@ RaTToX

Flash this:

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=79271

It should fix all of your text issues.

@ KonstaT

Tillaz is trying to keep the update list short and to the point so that it makes it easier to read. He never claims that he's added a feature on his own, and he's given credits to a bunch of people at the end of the post. And as Android is open source any mods that are released can be ported over, with or without permission. The whole "ask for my permission" or "show credits" thing is just to be polite, but as I said, it's not like Tillaz is claiming them for his own and he does credit a bunch of the developers at the end of his post. Yesterday he changed that and added thanks into the change log, just because you asked him to and then you started going on about warez, asked him to remove your name from everything and said that you're done with this thread. So the way I see is it is that you're now trying to make trouble :huh:

So to summarize:

* He added credits to stuff

* He said he will be replacing some things

* The download links have been pulled until he's made his changes

You have no reason to be here now then, do you?

Edited by H3ROS