[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Yep, but how?

The code do not works because its not the zte dialer on this rom.

I tried to edit the build prop but the lines was already there...

There's an addon on 1st page to get zte dialer.

Guest Wacky.ddw

This might be a stupid question but what version of Android is this?

J

The rom is based on 2.3.5, tillaz said it on i think page 12 or 13 :) When you look at "about phone" the info is wrong.

Guest vdubster

The rom is based on 2.3.5, tillaz said it on i think page 12 or 13 :) When you look at "about phone" the info is wrong.

Thanks, might have to have a read through the whole thread :)

Still the "About Phone" info will trick some of my less techy mates, lol

J

Thanks, might have to have a read through the whole thread :)

Still the "About Phone" info will trick some of my less techy mates, lol

J

If you go to /system/ and open build.prop with a text editor and in this line "ro.build.version.release=4.0.1" you replace 4.0.1 for something else it will do the trick ;)

Just loaded this ROM to my new phone and it's looking great. Bye bye Orange bloat! One problem however:

I'm using a brand new memory card to which I've transferred some music but it's not recognising it in music player. When I attach the phone to the computer I can see the files in the appropriate drive but the phone doesn't even appear to recognise the card as there's nothing in storage settings for it. Same when I try to use the camera - "please insert an SD card......." .When I disconnect from the computer, the storage settings then show the card with the correct total space and space available.

What am I missing?

Is it something to do with mounting/unmounting the SD card? Can someone explain what that means please anyway?

If it's relevant I always get a message saying "preparing SD card" when I switch on the phone or disconnect the USB cable when the phone is already on, plus there's another message about unmounting (ejecting) the card from the computer before switching off USB storage, but I have no idea how to do this.

Can someone please help?

Edited by TCA

Anyone else having problems with UOT Kitchen with this rom ?

On bluemonte,I had no problems,but every atempt with atomic gives SHTF

I knew I couldn't be the only one having problems smaling and baksmaling... I bet Tillaz made a weird compilation which compromised some files when people attempt to smali and baksmali... Only he can answer this.

its probably to do with those stupid .9.png files... they cause problems for me, and alot of others when decompling/ compling in apk manager...

And that's why I can't freaking modify SystemUI.apk <_<

You made it on purpose :lol: *joke*

Anyone else having problems with UOT Kitchen with this rom ?

On bluemonte,I had no problems,but every atempt with atomic gives SHTF

if you are trying to mod framework-res you will need to add back all the stock .png files to > drawable-hdpi

then it will work

Guest Gorky01

Hi tillaz!

I have a problem with CWM Recovery with Atomic v1.6.

Wiping data/factory partition...

Writing boot partotion...

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img"."boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/AtOmIc-v1.6.zip

(Status7)

Installation aborted.

I tired:

-Wipe data/factory reset

-Wipe cache partition

-Mounts and Storage

-format /boot

-format /cache

-format /data

-format /system

-format /sd-ext (but I do not have)

-Advanced

-Wipe Dalvik cache

-Wipe Battery stats

But it does not work. What is the problem? Please help me!

Edited by Gorky01

@ Gorky01,

It sounds like you are on a partition mod,maybe 150mb system ?

I dont know if this rom will fit that partition straight off the shelf,because I removed some apks before flashing on my 150mb partition,and it just fitted.Have you used custom partition ?

Only other thing could be corrupt download.

Edited by Guest

ALSO I did another clean install of V1.6 and I tried to run link2sd I get an error message "Mount script cannot be created....mount: Invalid Argument"

I'm also getting this message after installing atomic and attempting to complete the link2sd tutorial. How is it rectified?

Edited by Nozz

Guest fsmartins84

Do you know how to remove the buttons that are at the bottom of the screen ( return, home and windows i think). These are repeated from the ones I have in my phone so I would like to take them out.

Thanks

Do you know how to remove the buttons that are at the bottom of the screen ( return, home and windows i think). These are repeated from the ones I have in my phone so I would like to take them out.

Thanks

You are talking about the syndicate ics launcher?

If so,there is a big update coming for that launcher hopefully this week,so you will get an update notification from market.The pdate brings the option to disable,the softbuttons along with a load of other things.

I dont use this launcher because of that very reason,I find those softkeys,pointless and they take up space on your homescreen.There is no need to have softbuttons to replicate your own ones,unless they are the cm notification bar ones,which are very useful I think.

ADW EX just had update that makes it my number1 launcher again.And you can use the ICS theme to go with it,looks awesome

post-796032-0-29922800-1323342387_thumb.

post-796032-0-36499300-1323342412_thumb.

post-796032-0-30334000-1323342731_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest dadashi

I'm also getting this message after installing atomic and attempting to complete the link2sd tutorial. How is it rectified?

I read pedros comment in the link2sd thread, go to options>more>remount script...

doesn't work,

"Mount script error

Mount script cannot be created.

mount: Device or resource busy"

I'm pretty pissed with link2sd.....S2E in cyanogen and Apps2sd in Elitmovil work flawlessly...

@dadashi,

Links2sd seems a little temperamental at times.I would go with darktremors,works very well.

If darktremors still does not work(I think you mentioned this before)it is most likely because there is links2sd script still in your system/etc/init.d(I think thats where it will be)

Because I had issue with links2sd,I reflashed 1.6,then flashed darktremors on second boot,no problems at all.

Edited by Guest

However I've just noticed that when I use the camera the pictures have a purple cast. I didn't try the camera before unlocking so I don't know if it was faulty when I bought it or if this is something the unlock has done. I don't really care since I've never used a phone camera, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has seen this.

I agree there is a purple hue. I have both unlocked and loaded Atomic 1.6 in the last few days so unsure whether it was like this before or not. It seems pronounced when the flash is used. I also see a slight bug that now when I delete the last photo in my gallery, the screen freezes and I need to hit the back button to get the viewfinder back.

Not sure if the above is a factor of the latest Atomic ROM but thought I'd point it out here anyway. I'm pretty sure the screen freezing didn't happen before I loaded Atomic 1.6 (and after unlocking) but maybe someone else can comment.