[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Dear Boss :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tillaz,why you not say you taking workers on now,I will take job :lol:

@TWJames,no offense intended.I think tillaz said he would try to get it done by end of week(correct if wrong tillaz)

And I think the zte splash should go,if possible.Bit pointless having two splash screens,green man then zte.But thats just my personal preference.

Edited by Guest

That needs decompilation of boot.img and deletion/replacing of logo.bmp.

I did it for me, but never flashed :P

could you upload the boot.img? it would be a big help to me as i always have trouble with them

Guest Simon Baker

Hi,

Im currently using this rom but cannot switch on bluetooth at all, have i broken something restoring my apps?

Can i just re-do the rom and not loose any of my data?

Edited by Simon Baker

Hi,

Im currently using 1.6 but cannot switch on bluetooth at all, have i broken something restoring my apps?

Bluetooth works fine here!

Maybe you should clean install.

so im just about finished the 4 themes...

im wanting to theme the music2.apk but i need to decompile & edit progress_horizontal.xml

otherwise eveything will be themed BUT the progress bar....

but it fails to decompile...

anyone had have any ideas ???? huh.gifblink.gif

The change log say you are using music 4.0.1

4.0.9 is available (I am running it) have you tried that?

thanks for the info will put this in v.2.0

still wont decompile thought...sad.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Adampvp

I recently downloaded your rom - im very impressed.

I was wondering if there was any way to make the 'vplayer' work with it?

I cant find a video player that doesnt lag with the phone and i know that the vplayer never lags, not even when playing 1080p vids on my san fransisco.

Thanks.

Hi i'm using your rom since yesterday but i got two problems:

- I can't download anything from internet browsers (I got this problem on bluemonte rom too, but I tought it will disappear after installing atomic rom) it is just saying: "Downloading Failed"...

-and Market is loading very long. Very, very long (about 4 minutes, sometimes it won't load at all, although browser works well, but i cant download anything :D ), I didn't have this problem in bluemonte rom ... Could you help me?

Sorry for my english.

@Vior95

If you cant download something,that has nothing to do with rom.

Would it be tillaz fault if you drop car keys down drain?

How much space you have on sd card ? if there not enough space,that stops download,also,maybe could be a network problem.The reason I say network problem is because you say 4min to load market :blink:

But even still,I would not expect 4min even on 2G.

Edited by Guest

I'm sorry, I didn't said it's Tillaz fault, his rom is awesome I'm just having this two problems and i'm finding solution. I tought this is the right forum...I have enough space - 600 mb on sd card and 60mb on phone memory, and as I said the browser works well, It loads even faster than the bluemonte one and i'm connected through wifi, I disabled 3g connection.

EDIT: After restart everything works ok..i dont understand.. :D but im happy thanks for help anyway :)

Edited by Vior95

Guest philmein

I'm sorry, I didn't said it's Tillaz fault, his rom is awesome I'm just having this two problems and i'm finding solution. I tought this is the right forum...I have enough space - 600 mb on sd card and 60mb on phone memory, and as I said the browser works well, It loads even faster than the bluemonte one and i'm connected through wifi, I disabled 3g connection.

have you repartitioned the phone by any chance system cache could be low

Edited by philmein

Hi i'm using your rom since yesterday but i got two problems:

- I can't download anything from internet browsers (I got this problem on bluemonte rom too, but I tought it will disappear after installing atomic rom) it is just saying: "Downloading Failed"...

-and Market is loading very long. Very, very long (about 4 minutes, sometimes it won't load at all, although browser works well, but i cant download anything :D ), I didn't have this problem in bluemonte rom ... Could you help me?

Sorry for my english.

i would use Oprah mobile for downloading stuff

not just that but it will download any file format, unlike stock & others

Yeah I noticed that too.Sometimes a file would not download in stock or dolphin,but no problems with opera.

Also,opera has a nice simple interface,which had some advantage over the more cluttered stock and dolphin.If opera had a some more features,it would be my number 1 browser.1 feature missing is not being able to share something with long press.

Edited by Guest

so im just about finished the 4 themes...

im wanting to theme the music2.apk but i need to decompile & edit progress_horizontal.xml

otherwise eveything will be themed BUT the progress bar....

but it fails to decompile...

anyone had have any ideas ???? huh.gifblink.gif

looks like apk manager is begin updated and renamed apk multi tool... going to give this new version a try

link if anyone is interested http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1310151

Edited by tillaz