[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest victormun

For example all the battery mods made for 1.6 need to be modified for 2.0.

I see. And I guess adding new add-ons like the new ICS-launcher and other stuff, right?

I see. And I guess adding new add-ons like the new ICS-launcher and other stuff, right?

The new ice launcher is due for release tonight I believe,American time,that's where the device is.

Guest victormun

The new ice launcher is due for release tonight I believe,American time,that's where the device is.

Indeed. I'm really looking forward to test it.

PS: I saw you followed the launcher's thread in xda-forum, aswell! laugh.gif

Downloaded, and test. Just a little observation, version 1.6 of the Android 4.0.1 showed, the Android version 2.0 is 2.3.5.

Even a query, how to add language (Czech) in the default keyboard?

Edited by Zelych

ALL ADD-ON'S UPDATED & UPLOADED, PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THEM IF YOU ARE USING V2 smile.gif

What is the size of the "new" version 2.0 with updted ADD-ON'S? I have downloaded the "old" and both have a 2.0 113 815 418 b.

@tillaz,will UOT kitchen work ok with v2 ?

Not that anything needs themed as you done good job,looks great.

I was just thinking of changing notification area text to blue.

edit: the stock battery mod comes out as percent mod,and also says it as flashing. :lol:

just flashed battery percent mod zip and that turned out to be honeycomb mod.

Maybe the links are messed up ?

Edited by Guest

@tillaz,will UOT kitchen work ok with v2 ?

Not that anything needs themed as you done good job,looks great.

I was just thinking of changing notification area text to blue.

yes if you add the stock drawable hdpi to any apk you are modding, back up the original first though so you can add it back when compiled

edit: the stock battery mod comes out as percent mod,and also says it as flashing.

that's wot the v2 stock battery is, i removed the stock ics battery mod as v2 has a different .xml that requires

1 to 100, stock goes up in 5s

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Nice work. Booting looks mutch better now. Looking foreward to the themes. Even tough it allready looks really nice.

Is there a reason you went back to launcher pro? I kinda liked the ics launcher.

Allso my sdcard reading speed was already set to 1012kb so i had no lag the first time i opened the music player. Jeeeeej :D

Guest arnookie

UPDATE, HERE IS A PATCH TO FIX DISTORTED SILENT ICON IN STATUS BAR http://minus.com/mfOglps8o#1

You do a great job with these roms Tillaz. Can V2 be flashed over 1.6 without wipes or do you need all wipes for it to work?

Also has performance improved at all? Ie are apps/games any quicker and can we overclock this rom?

Will Adobe Air work on this rom?

Guest Wacky.ddw

You do a great job with these roms Tillaz. Can V2 be flashed over 1.6 without wipes or do you need all wipes for it to work?

Also has performance improved at all? Ie are apps/games any quicker and can we overclock this rom?

No wipes its even in the name :P :)

v2.0 FIXES & IMPROVMENTS (NO WIPES,FINAL RELEASE)

Even a query, how to add language (Czech) in the default keyboard?

Lol its always qwerty, i would really want it to be azerty. And about the language's there are more dictionairy's available now. Is this because this is 2.3.5?

Normally dutch should allso be available but it insnt. Maybe it has something to do with the kernal.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Sunderj

Just because I am a noob & this will be my first custom ROM.

To be clear, do I have to wipe, install v1.6 then upgrade to v2.0?

Or can I go straight to v2.0?

In which case surely a wipe is needed, even though it is called a "no wipe" install? Or am I just wrong?

Just because I am a noob & this will be my first custom ROM.

To be clear, do I have to wipe, install v1.6 then upgrade to v2.0?

Or can I go straight to v2.0?

In which case surely a wipe is needed, even though it is called a "no wipe" install? Or am I just wrong?

Full wipe,and install v2.

You dont need too install 1.6 before installing v2.

If you already on 1.6 you should be able to install v2 over it with just a dalvik wipe.

Edited by Guest

main update in v2.0 woz the bluetooth fix

Just downloaded & installed rom & patch...... Great work. I am still having troubles with Bluetooth Force closes & not being recognized? any ideas what I`m doing wrong?

Guest dneill2006

V2 to seems really good mate :)

But how do we change the pull down notification bar text to show the network name instead of Atomic V2?

Cheers.

Anyone know?