[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Any way to fix the blurry stretched "Atomic v2" text in the pull down notification bar?

it should be normal unless you have modded the build.prop, this can mess with stuff.. mainly lcd density mods

Just installed v2. I'm liking it so far.

Any chance of a mod to make it say "H" rather than "4G"? That's the only thing that annoys me about this Rom.

Yes,

I will uplaod it soon

Guest Wacky.ddw

This is strange... are you adding anything to the rom before flashing it?

No nothing at all, the strange thing is i allso had this with the previous version. I just downloaded it put it on the SDcard. Did the wipes below.

wipe factory/data > Yes

wipe cache > Yes

advanced > wipe dalvik cache> Yes

mounts and storage format/system

Then i flashed "AtOmIc-v2.0.zip", rebooted and flashed "battery-mod-circle.zip"

I did the same thing about 3 times it allways the same result :s

Edit: what is the best way to check the m5 sum?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest dneill2006

Not important but just noticed there is 2 versions of noFrills in V2.

One is called "noFrillsCPU.apk" and the other is "it.sineo.android.noFrillsCPU.apk"

Edited by dneill2006

Guest Wacky.ddw

Why system have to be formatted? I have never formatted it :S

Its in the tutorial in my signature (Part 5 - doing wipes). Its only if you get stuck at bootloader or if your expiriencing problems. At least thats what ive heard. Normally i never do that eighter :)

Any chance of a complete stock ICS Theme being up tonight? :)

All it needs is the 4g icons ect changed then its as close as Ics this rom can get...

Uploading the add-on in a min

Any idea why it says facebook is not compatible with this device? I swear I had it on 1.6 :P.

It should work I just downloaded it, have you added anything to the build.prop

No nothing at all, the strange thing is i allso had this with the previous version. I just downloaded it put it on the SDcard. Did the wipes below.

wipe factory/data > Yes

wipe cache > Yes

advanced > wipe dalvik cache> Yes

mounts and storage format/system

Then i flashed "AtOmIc-v2.0.zip", rebooted and flashed "battery-mod-circle.zip"

I did the same thing about 3 times it allways the same result :s

Edit: what is the best way to check the m5 sum?

try with out the battery mod

can someone point me in the right direction for repartitioning the system & the best sizes please smile.gif

I'm using the 150sys, 35cache, 255data, but needed to remove about 5MB from system on your ROM.

Guest Wacky.ddw

When i flash to cyanogenmod or stockrom the keyboard is back to normal. But when i flash to Atomic 2.0 the faulty keyboard is back, when i flash to 1.6 i still have this problem.

This time i did not flash battery mods. I just flashed the ROM rebooted and looked to the keyboard, then i tried flashing new battery mods without any luck.

Very strange, but its the best ROM out there :D

can someone point me in the right direction for repartitioning the system & the best sizes please smile.gif

With a bit of judicious pruning, it's a really good fit with the CM7 style TPT's with 136Mb System, 2mb Cache, 300Mb Data. I've stripped out the keyboard (as I use Swype), and then moved maps, email and the other commonly updated GAPPS into /data/app so they're not wasted space as soon as they're updated. Added a new boot animation, a few system needing root apps (such as Toggle2G) and a decent set of notification tones and it fits into 135Mb. Last thing it needed was redirecting /cache to SD for market downloads to work, as it always seemed really wasteful to me to permanently lose 40 odd Mb ram to a ramdisk that's hardly ever used as CM7 does.

I hate to ask but is it possible you could do a mod that get's rid of the Status bar toggles - I find them really annoying as I keep disabling mobile data etc by mistake?

Thanks.

Edited by John W

With a bit of judicious pruning, it's a really good fit with the CM7 style TPT's with 136Mb System, 2mb Cache, 300Mb Data. I've stripped out the keyboard (as I use Swype), and then moved maps, email and the other commonly updated GAPPS into /data/app so they're not wasted space as soon as they're updated. Added a new boot animation, a few system needing root apps (such as Toggle2G) and a decent set of notification tones and it fits into 135Mb. Last thing it needed was redirecting /cache to SD for market downloads to work, as it always seemed really wasteful to me to permanently lose 40 odd Mb ram to a ramdisk that's hardly ever used as CM7 does.

I hate to ask but is it possible you could do a mod that get's rid of the Status bar toggles - I find them really annoying as I keep disabling mobile data etc by mistake?

Thanks.

will make an add-on for this