[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Vassildador

First off: This is an amazing ROM, everything's so much smoother, better-looking and more convenient than what I'm used to ^^ awesome job, tillaz!

There's just one big issue for me, and that's the incompatibility with Sixaxis/WiiMote Controller :( Apparently this has something to do with the required bluetooth protocol not being implemented >.<

Is there a chance you can fix/update this? I'd be forever grateful :D

Guest Phil Atkinson

I've been using v 1.6 for a while & have just upgraded to v 2.0; what a great ROM so thanks a million.

Everything works now except my location / GPS as my googlemaps is showing my location ~19 miles away from where I am & my clock is showing a different time despite it being selected to show network provided values. Since I have never had a problem with either of these before I have no idea what I need to do? I went back & re-wiped everything as suggested earlier, installed v 2.0 as well as ZTE Dialer so that I could try the *983*0# but there was nothing there that really helped me. Is there anything else that I need to do or does any body know what would cause these two issues?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest Atomix86

Hmm how annoying, even after another complete wipe its saying facebook isn't compatible (yet installing it directly via the apk does indeed work), I hope this doesn't spread to other downloads *fingers crossed*.

Guest dneill2006

Hmm how annoying, even after another complete wipe its saying facebook isn't compatible (yet installing it directly via the apk does indeed work), I hope this doesn't spread to other downloads *fingers crossed*.

That's odd, Facebook installed fine for me from the market.

Guest Atomix86

That's odd, Facebook installed fine for me from the market.

It has installed fine for many others too, and it did for myself as well when using 1.6, I wonder if the add ons installed have anything to do with it (carrier name, ZTE stuff, silent taskbar image fixer and battery percentage mod)?

(carrier name, ZTE stuff, silent taskbar image fixer and battery percentage mod)?

none of them could cause this as there just theme mods,

will see if i can fix this for you, wot network are you on? and is you phone showing the correct country your are in?

Edited by tillaz

Guest Atomix86

none of them could cause this as there just theme mods,

will see if i can fix this for you, wot network are you on? and is you phone showing the correct country your are in?

Thanks. I've tried with Vodafone, 3 and my home wifi, yes it shows UK.

Guest Atomix86
@tillaz,does v2 redirect cache?

Was thinking of using the 288mb data 150mb system 2mb cache tpt

Doesn't atomic use 200+ mb for system though? Edit: my mistake was looking at total rom reserves space. Let me know if you manage to trim it to less than 150mb, am also very interested indeed (cache redirection or not, the space gained would be welcome).

Edited by Atomix86

Guest Wacky.ddw

Are you making a version that will repartition to this: 150mb system, 35mb cache, 255mb data? Or whats this for.

Wil there be a 2.1 version of wil this really be the final release? Because i really love this rom but the keyboard bug really bothers me.

And how did you change the lockscreen to transparant, so it only shows the rings?

Doesn't atomic use 200+ mb for system though? Edit: my mistake was looking at total rom reserves space. Let me know if you manage to trim it to less than 150mb, am also very interested indeed (cache redirection or not, the space gained would be welcome).

There is no doubt that v2 fits on 150mb system as I have done it,but I shaved a few apps off before flashing.

The only thing I don't know is if v2 redirects cache like cm7?

If it does,the 288mb user data tpt can be used.

Guest Atomix86

There is no doubt that v2 fits on 150mb system as I have done it,but I shaved a few apps off before flashing.

I'm glad that's the case, may I ask what apps you trimmed? As for redirection, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

I just remove apps I don't use,FM radio,docs to go,stock browser,music app(I use poweramp)

There are more,but can't remember off the top of my head.Basically any app I have no use for or I have a replacement of my choice,like opera instead of stock browser.

Edited by Guest

Guest Atomix86
I just remove apps I don't use,FM radio,docs to go,stock browser,music app(I use poweramp)

There are more,but can't remember off the top of my head.Basically any app I have no use for or I have a replacement of my choice,like opera instead of stock browser.

Fair enough, ill have a gander tomorrow.

I'm making a zip to flash in recovery in order to redirect cache to data.

Testing and I'll upload in a sec.

You the man :D

Its the one thing I love about cm7 the ability to have upto 300mb internal so no need for apps2sd scripts,thus better performance.

From my checking it does not, replace the contents of the text file /ETC/INIT.QCOM.POST_BOOT.SH with this text to get it to redirect to the SD card without wasting RAM disk space:

echo "ondemand" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

echo 90 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold

echo 30 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/ondemand/down_differential

echo 500000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_rate

echo 245760 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq

#### START - Redirect cache partition to /SDcard ####

su

mount -o remount,rw -t rootfs rootfs /

mkdir /sdcard/cache

chown system.cache /sdcard/cache

chmod 770 /sdcard/cache

mkdir /sdcard/cache/recovery