[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Dukelord

your partitions are too small.

What partition mod are you on?

@tillaz I can't see the stock ics battery mod?

Also,my popup menu look like colour all washed out,is that the theme or do I need to reflash?

No partition at all. Found out that I had 335mb left so I have deleted a bunch of stuff, have almost 1gb left. I will try again.

V3 fits on 160mb partition fine,in case anyone wondered.

Those getting install errors.

It is either not enough sdcard space,

or you forgot you tpt a 150mb partition.

Failing that,its a corrupt download.

Edited by Guest

Guest Dukelord

V3 fits on 160mb partition fine,in case anyone wondered.

Those getting install errors.

It is either not enough sdcard space,

or you forgot you tpt a 150mb partition.

Failing that,its a corrupt download.

I just redownloaded again and same error!!! I have almost 1gb left on my mem card. I have installed previous versions of atomic with no need for partitions. Obviously something is wrong somewhere. :(

I just redownloaded again and same error!!! I have almost 1gb left on my mem card. I have installed previous versions of atomic with no need for partitions. Obviously something is wrong somewhere. :(

How many MB is the download?

Should be 110mb

Yeah, 110MB

If the download is not corrupt and you have space on sdcard,it can only be a partition error to my knowledge,as the boot image is wrote last I think.

Have you never used one of the partition tpt?

Also,my popup menu look like colour all washed out,is that the theme or do I need to reflash?

it should be grey like ics

Guest Dukelord

its the same boot.img from v1.6 so it should work if you have the right partition size

How do I apply the 200mb tp to a 2gb sd card that already has stuffs on it? What happens to my clockwork mod installations and backups and everyother thing else? :( I guess I might have to revert to 1.6.

Guest tillaz

How do I apply the 200mb tp to a 2gb sd card that already has stuffs on it? What happens to my clockwork mod installations and backups and everyother thing else? :( I guess I might have to revert to 1.6.

Follow the link abouve

Guest tillaz

Will be up soon

Guest Smash41

Looking back through the thread I couldn't see where I have thanked you for your massive effort on this ROM! So kudos to you and taking your time to make this amazing ROM tillaz!

Happy New Year and all the best for 2012

Guest Dukelord

Ok, so I was able to install tpt 200mb and was finally able to install v3.0 without issues. Looks gorgeous. Hope the battery performs better. Will be watching. currently testing with a live wallpaper. However, could you suggest tweaks and settings that will help in increasing response, performance and battery life? Thanks and an awesome 2012 to you. :D

Guest Atomix86

Successfully installed 3.0 and updated add ons on the first try, all seems well in the rom except go launcher, got rid of that sharpish lol. Thanks for the update Tillaz.

Edited by Atomix86

Guest a.tiger

Happy New Year to all of you!rolleyes.gif

Just installed the v3.0 rom. I had a problems to install this always fault 7 .. I used the Orange original micro Sccard. 2GB ..

Unpacked "200sys-35cache-skate-tpt.zip" tpt file to the card checked Md5 . and installed the Rom .

The best is the Go Luncher.

A very Big Thanks to Tillaz for the afford. and happy new year to Tillaz and all of you

Witch Kitchen you used to create your roms?

Guest adroid starter

I can confirm that applying the 200MB TPT has fixed the installation issue.

http://android.modac...zte-skate-tpts/

Happy new year everyone! :D

I would like to report back the following problem can be solved by changing the rom partitions size as above.

I used this option:

Option 2: 200MB system, 35MB cache, 205MB data mirror mirror

MD5sum: 790f6b04654a2abfde9ed2ae75b91fec

"Writing boot partition...

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/Atomic-v3_2.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted"

Happy new year Everyone!!!

Guest Slot-9

Hi.Happy New Year to you all

Having problems installing v3.0? Error in/sdcard (Status 7) Installation aborted.

I have tried the original 2gig sd card reformatted etc. Still the same problem. Anyone no what to do?

Guest Petesky

To date I've used 5 different Roms and this is the only one I cant install ,

you should add in the first post that

applying the 200MB TPT is needed for this rom to work

Hi.Happy New Year to you all

Having problems installing v3.0? Error in/sdcard (Status 7) Installation aborted.

I have tried the original 2gig sd card reformatted etc. Still the same problem. Anyone no what to do?

Thats been the topic for two pages,read the thread,all you need to know is in the above.