[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Dukelord

overclock is still in v3B, i have made the battery life better & responsiveness of touch screen & removed useless crap basically & hopefully fixed the installation error people are getting

all the roms from 2.0 have the ics font installed, that add-on is just to come back from the gingerbread font if you used it

stock battery mod & icons are just add-ons

Ok. And no wipe needed to go from v3 to v3b? You have not yet updated the first page with the download link for v3b. Thanks for the prompt reply. Awesome work. My skate has worth cos of you. :)

Guest tillaz

Ok. And no wipe needed to go from v3 to v3b? You have not yet updated the first page with the download link for v3b. Thanks for the prompt reply. Awesome work. My skate has worth cos of you. :)

unfortunately it will need a full wipe as i have resigned it with its original key (see couple pages back for more info)

sad.gif

I'm not sure if my first flash went bad. I'm unable to connect to my wifi, it just got stuck at obtaining IP address. I've switched to 3.0 and that got my IP just fine, so I will test 3b once more.

Edited by H3ROS

Ah, so thats the problem. You might be able to re-release it real quick as I don't think many have grabbed it just yet. Just delete the link.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Dukelord

TWO NEW ADD-ON'S AVAILABLE....

STOCK ICS BATTERY MOD

STOCK ICS NETWORK ICONS (DATA IN / OUT ARROWS)

stock ics network icon with the H & E symbol?

@ Dukelord

That's what hes doing right now.

Got to give the guy credit for working on it at almost half 4 in the morning, but for that reason I'm not sure if he will post it until later :D

Edited by H3ROS

Guest davidclack

I am a newbie to all this, I got my OMC last Thursday and since then I have unlocked it, installed CWM and CM7, found that although bluetooth paired it didn't actually work. Then I wiped everything and tried to install Atomic 3, but got the partition error, so I changed the TPT sizes and then it installed fine. Today I am going to wipe it all again and install 3b, I hope this lasts for more than one day lol!

I want to thank everyone who has posted tutorials, guides, links and most of all tillaz for all the work that he puts into making the new ROMS.

Guest Slot-9

Well just finished installing V3b. No probs at all a nice smooth installation so much better than v3.0

Thanx again tillaz for all your hard work you certainley make modding phones fun. :lol:

Guest weaversbrook

Just need to know if I put this one on will it fix the issue I have of the phone not waking after sleep I have to remove battery every time on all versions even after calibration of the proximitory sensor HELP_

Guest dadashi

it should work with v3b, give it a try & let me know smile.gif

Thanx Tilaz, darktremor only works in a sort of halfass way....it really needs to be integrated into the rom using his script here on his facebook site, I can't do it as I only have microsoft and it needs linux or mac....

Edited by dadashi

Guest Slot-9

Hi, Thanks for the update tillaz, however just tried v3.0b and unfortunately still seem unable to install as I still get the same error as v3.0

There is a work around. A few of us had installation problems. see previous posts it works read from page 48

That was going to be my next step, but I'm not too familiar with using fastboot yet. Will need to read up a bit first. Are there any recommended guides?