[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest D3abL3

Is anyone else getting black font in their menus, like the shut down menu or the add to home screen menu?

Also, is there any way to get music to show lock screen controls?

In which menus? I have black in power menu, etc etc and white in Settings and so.

@Atomix86: You can remove anything from /system/app or from /system/media to make it fit your partition structure :) I did it for me as well.

Edited by D3abL3

You mean when you press the powerbutton? If so yea everything is black then.

You can download GO locker, it goes with the launcher. :)

I'm actually using ADW Launcher EX (I think it runs a little bit faster), do you know of a way without GO locker? :)

In which menus? I have black in power menu, etc etc and white in Settings and so.

Hmm, all the text for me is black like Wacky.ddw

Yep, that's what I'm talking about, the power menus, my settings menus are white. But if you hold the home screen to add a widget, that's also black

Guest Atomix86

@Atomix86: You can remove anything from /system/app or from /system/media to make it fit your partition structure I did it for me as well.

Same here, some black some white. And thanks for verifying that for me!

Some tests I done:

• Installed 150MB TPT and then installed both V3B and V3B_Mod, but when booting they both get stuck at the ZTE/android logo.
  • Installed 160MB TPT and then installed V3B and it's working.

I'm about to test installing applications and plugins.

Update:

I installed Pansi SMS, Skype and ES File Explorer and the fireworks live wallpaper just fine. They're also fine even after a reboot.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Wacky.ddw

lol?

You guys don't have white text under Settings?!

No what i ment is the menu with Phone options: Power OFF, Reboot, Recovery...

Some other things are also black, but the menu etc is all white like it should be.

Guest frozzcsoo

Changing Boot.img and WORKING!!! wink.gif upload my improved system.zip ?biggrin.gif (but of course only with the permission of tillaz!!!)

Edited by frozzcsoo

Guest tillaz

Those having the flashing boot.img error please try this and let me know(I also removed zte logo).

http://min.us/mbeFlCTI9m

this worked fine for me :D

can someone please upload the boot.img from this to anything other than minus so i can get this update started lol

Guest Wacky.ddw

I aint complaining i just answered this question. I wouldnt care if it was in pink... :P I really like the look of atomic.

Is anyone else getting black font in their menus, like the shut down menu or the add to home screen menu?

Also, is there any way to get music to show lock screen controls?

Guest tillaz

I've just downloaded Amphoras #2 partition structure(200 sys, 35 cache, 205 data) and I'm shocked.

4MB for boot partition...

Anyway, after looking at #1, #3 and #4 I saw the following boot partition sizes in each:

5MB on #1, 5MB on #3, 5MB on #4.

@tillaz: http://android.modac...ost__p__1876931

@Nebbo: Can you link me up to that 160 sys partition please?

thanks

lol seriously?... the black text colour has always been black its just that the popup boxes are grey like in ics,

I'm not complaining either, was just wondering if it was a bug...

Guest D3abL3

Some tests I done:

• Installed 150MB TPT and then installed both V3B and V3B_Mod, but when booting they both get stuck at the ZTE/android logo.

Because this ROM in its raw state won't fit a 150 system, you'll have to delete some stuff in the *.zip before flash it.

Guest tillaz

I'm not complaining either, was just wondering if it was a bug...

i know, lol

anyway it could be white but it effects root explorer & for some reason root explorer gets its popup box from somewhere i cant seem to find.

if anyone knows i would love to know...

Edited by tillaz

@ tillaz

As the hosts down I couldn't download the stock ics battery mod, but I did already have the ics fonts and they installed fine, or at least I think they did as I don't know how to check.

Apparently theres a no-frills cpu control update too.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

As the hosts down I couldn't download the stock ics battery mod, but I did already have the ics fonts and they installed fine, or at least I think they did as I don't know how to check.

Apparently theres a no-frills cpu control update too.

is this on 150mb or 160mb