[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Here is the link to a modded 3b but this one doesnt work on my phone, it gives me constant reboots. If i where you i would wait a little longer til 3c is uploaded.

Minus is up!

I'm uploading to other server now.

Here it is: http://www.multiupload.com/9GQ7AQO8LG

P.S.: This is my v3b modded one.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest D3abL3

Here is the link to a modded 3b but this one doesnt work on my phone, it gives me constant reboots. If i where you i would wait a little longer til 3c is uploaded.

I can't understand why it doesn't work on your device, everyone else went fine with it :huh:

Guest Bigbadstevieboy

Finally get the phone unlocked and now i can't get the rom <sob>

Come on, i've been waiting at least a minute for this free software that somebody else gave their time for ..... ;)

:D

Guest nicksoph

Hi

Has there been a decision as to which partition layout to use with version 3c? (searched and found links to 150 and 200mb sytem partion layouts but people have also mentioned a 160mb system partition but I have not found that one)

Will it be capable of moving the cache to the sd card? - What would this mean to partion layouts?

nicksoph

Hi

Has there been a decision as to which partition layout to use with version 3c? (searched and found links to 150 and 200mb sytem partion layouts but people have also mentioned a 160mb system partition but I have not found that one)

Will it be capable of moving the cache to the sd card? - What would this mean to partion layouts?

nicksoph

At the moment I would go for 200mb partition,but I have it on 150mb because I deleted apps before flashing,reducing the zip to a little over 80mb.

But tillaz I think has got cache to sd working.If he confirms this,then go for 150mb system 2mb cache tpt.

Edited by Guest

Guest admanirv

I get status 7, can't writing boot partition boot.img?

Is this due to my TPT size (which is stock ATM) or CWM being only 4.0.1.4?

THanks

Edited by admanirv

Guest monographix

At the moment I would go for 200mb partition,but I have it on 150mb because I deleted apps before flashing,reducing the zip to a little over 80mb.

But tillaz I think has got cache to sd working.If he confirms this,then go for 150mb system 2mb cache tpt.

Read here that the 150mb one had some issues with some people and v3b ? and he 160 was working ok ? don't know if somebody uploaded the 160 one, i think it has been circulating around by mail & pm

Guest Atomix86

Technically its cache to data so no real gain is made.

Guest D3abL3

Technically its cache to data so no real gain is made.

Let me disagree here.

If you keep an eye on cache space usage you'll notice it's empty almost all the time, it only takes space when you download something from the market and once it's installed it automatically deletes it.

Since the cache working method will be the same under data I say yes, it is a gain.

Guest Bigbadstevieboy

give it time or try another mirror if its their.

Found the link on Minus following his other DL links, but i've not been able to DL anything from minus for over a day now, looks like the d.minus server is borked.

Guest Atomix86

Let me disagree here.

If you keep an eye on cache space usage you'll notice it's empty almost all the time, it only takes space when you download something from the market and once it's installed it automatically deletes it.

Since the cache working method will be the same under data I say yes, it is a gain.

That's all well and good until you fill up data and can no longer download from market ;).

Guest D3abL3

That's all well and good until you fill up data and can no longer download from market ;).

That's right, I guess neither me or anyone else thought of it like that.

Guest Bigbadstevieboy

Anybody got a working link to Atomic v 3.c?

edit

Minus is working, happy bunny :)

Edited by Bigbadstevieboy

Guest Atomix86
I think I must be one of the few people that actually turns there phone off at night.

I do that too. I also get 25% an hour drain when screen is on during day.

Guest tillaz

ok, hold on i need to check a couple of things... its already uploaded but need to check some things.

i removed v3b because its faulty...

Edited by tillaz