[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest nicksoph

Just Tried the 150MB system partion with the 3mb cache and having removed the programs listed it all seems fine,

After bare install Link2SD reports - Internal 288MB Total 282 MB free

Removed;

docstogo

wallpapers

myraid

extended controls

live wallpapers

genie widget

browser

nicksoph

Guest monographix

Just Tried the 150MB system partion with the 3mb cache and having removed the programs listed it all seems fine,

After bare install Link2SD reports - Internal 288MB Total 282 MB free

Removed;

docstogo

wallpapers

myraid

extended controls

live wallpapers

genie widget

browser

nicksoph

can enlighten the noobs maybe about them ? :) (brief description)

docstogo =

wallpapers =

myraid =

extended controls =

live wallpapers =

genie widget =

browser =

nicksoph =

Hi tillaz,

I have set my LCD density to 200dpi(big fan of this res)

It all looks great as usual except one little thing,it makes the blue circle at bottom of pull down go to one side.Do you know any quick fix I can do to correct it other than the obvious of returning to 240dpi :lol:

edit: setting to 210dpi fixes it.

Just set my dpi to 210 (take a look here for anybody who is interested) too and this is indeed a great resolution!

Guest D3abL3

@tillaz: Are the battery add-ons updated to 3.0c?

Afaik the links are the same since v3, or didn't you make any change to framework/SystemUI since v3?

Guest timfimjim

Hi tillaz,

It all looks great as usual except one little thing,it makes the blue circle at bottom of pull down go to one side.Do you know any quick fix I can do to correct it other than the obvious of returning to 240dpi :lol:

I've set density to 220, I used to always have this on my blade, on my skate I've only just remembered to do it. I got a weird problem though, when it starts up (fine) and I unlock the screen, I have nothing, apart from a notification bar.

I'm guessing this is because I uninstalled Go Launcher using Titanium Backup and put on LauncherPro, but it worked fine on 240dpi.... any thoughts?

Guest vdubster

Hi tillaz,

Can i ask what battery mod you are using? Also whats the reason behind changing the LCD density?

Thanks

James

Guest nicksoph

can enlighten the noobs maybe about them ? :) (brief description)

docstogo =

wallpapers =

myraid =

extended controls =

live wallpapers =

genie widget =

browser =

docstogo = docs to go - can be instaled to sd later

wallpapers = removes wallpapers and the option to select

myraid = the Media share program

extended controls = widget thingy - never used it

live wallpapers = if you remove this you still get maps and sound live wall papers but the others are gone

genie widget = weather and news widget (? I think)

browser = the standard browser on android - removed but later install Dophin or your own fave

Guest ninjagordy

docstogo = docs to go - can be instaled to sd later

wallpapers = removes wallpapers and the option to select

myraid = the Media share program

extended controls = widget thingy - never used it

live wallpapers = if you remove this you still get maps and sound live wall papers but the others are gone

genie widget = weather and news widget (? I think)

browser = the standard browser on android - removed but later install Dophin or your own fave

hi mate , installed no problem but wifi hotspot for tethering will not let me connect tot the phone for some reason. also in call the screen dissapears and i cant end calls without pulling the battery.

any ideas!!

Guest Dukelord

Just set my dpi to 210 (take a look here for anybody who is interested) too and this is indeed a great resolution!

Hey what dpi was it before and how did you change it? Does the new affect battery life and performance?

Sorry for going offtopic, but can someone pls help me with Opera Mini 6.5 handler version for android? Cant find it anywhere. :(

Guest Geeks Squad

Hello all

Wonder if someone can help me I have updated to V3.C rom and when I put the WIFI on it keeps saying "Error". Any solution on how to fix this? and also under about device the build number still saying At0mic v2.5 not not V3.C!

Thanks

Edited by Geeks Squad

Hey what dpi was it before and how did you change it? Does the new affect battery life and performance?

Sorry for going offtopic, but can someone pls help me with Opera Mini 6.5 handler version for android? Cant find it anywhere. :(

Use this one,works good and if you buy pro version it fixes market incompatibility issues due to screen res: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.birdapi.android.dpi&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5iaXJkYXBpLmFuZHJvaWQuZHBpIl0.

It is also ics compatible so you can use it on cm9

@ vdubster,battery mod first post.

Reason for changing density is to fit more on screen and also for low res devices it makes the res look higher

Anyone know where darktremors is in v3c.

Is it initd,bin or xbin ?

I need to remove it completely before flashing as tillaz got cache redirect working I now have 288mb data partition so no need for apps2sd.

I tried deleting all apps2sd files,but something tells me that's not the best way to go about this :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest nicksoph

hi mate , installed no problem but wifi hotspot for tethering will not let me connect tot the phone for some reason. also in call the screen dissapears and i cant end calls without pulling the battery.

any ideas!!

Wifi not connecting - not sure but check your mac address (not sure how but have a search) make sure mac is not 11:22:33:44:55:66 - if it is, search for "Mac address problem" on this forum and fix it

In call screen problem - see my earlier post (today) in this forum re Proximity Sensor

Guest TouchyAndalou

I'm getting a problem I've never had before since flashing 3c. Twice today I haven't been able to wake the phone up after it'd been asleep for awhile in my locker at work. The phone was on, LED was flashing to indicate a missed call, but when I tried to wake it nothing happened, and when I held down the power button it vibrated but never came back on or rebooted. I had to pull the battery each time.

I did ALL wipes before flashing and it was on the 200mb TPT, so all that should have been fine. I'm going to re-flash now and see what happens, but if anybody has experience with this problem, any advice would be appreciated.

BTW, apart from that, the update seems great!

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest vdubster

Use this one,works good and if you buy pro version it fixes market incompatibility issues due to screen res: https://market.andro...HJvaWQuZHBpIl0.

It is also ics compatible so you can use it on cm9

@ vdubster,battery mod first post.

Reason for changing density is to fit more on screen and also for low res devices it makes the res look higher

Anyone know where darktremors is in v3c.

Is it initd,bin or xbin ?

I need to remove it completely before flashing as tillaz got cache redirect working I now have 288mb data partition so no need for apps2sd.

I tried deleting all apps2sd files,but something tells me that's not the best way to go about this :lol:

Thanks, both things changed :-)

James

Digital battery mod if anyone wants it.

For v3c

Flash in recovery.

Sorry the colour does not match exactly,only my second battery mod :lol:

It looks better than screenshot app makes it look.

post-796032-0-02820200-1325777180_thumb.

digital.zip

Edited by Guest

Guest nicksoph

How to change resolution of the screen ?? Can anyone post tutorial if any or the steps ?

one way.

search market for - lcd

there are a number of programs that will do it

Guest Dukelord

This thread has become insanely off topic. I'm having a lot of difficulty following it.

Thats cos the rom has reached a point of almost pure stability. Now its all about tweaks and ironing out individual issues.

Guest tilal6991

Thats cos the rom has reached a point of almost pure stability. Now its all about tweaks and ironing out individual issues.

If it's going to be about tweaks then you might as well create a new thread for it. I know that will leave this thread hanging but atleast it's clearer that way.

Guest danz0l

Ok being a little new to the ZTE Skate (only had it 3 days) can i clarify that on the latest V3c i dont use link2sd as it doesnt work as it did in 2.5 ? As i said before if i use link2sd to automatically link new installed apk;s to the ext3 partition all new installed apps FC until the phone is rebooted. Then it functions fine.

Also i notice the theme in V3c isn't as consistent as in V2.5, black text on system menus that was white in V2.5 (is this the same for everyone ?)

Last thing, having only had a skate for a few days (old SF owner) i haven't changed the TPT. What tutorial should i follow to do this and is it really needed for this ROM to do it justice ?

Thanks guys.