[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest TWJames

@tillaz: Would you make the power button menu add-ons for 3.0c?

Something Wrong ,it's gone. When I tap power button , It can't show the menu.

Thank you!!

Guest Geeks Squad

Hello all

Wonder if someone can help me I have updated to V3.C rom and when I put the WIFI on it keeps saying "Error". Any solution on how to fix this? and also under about device the build number still saying At0mic v2.5 not not V3.C!

Thanks

Any chance someone can help me with this problem please?

@tillaz,

Hope you dont mind,I created a topic for mods etc,so people can share there mods.

And as tilal said,its getting off topic here a bit.If you not happy with this,let me know and I delete topic

Guest Dukelord

I can't get my Opera Mini handler version to work like it used to on previous versions. :(

I am thinking of installing ztestuff.zip cos of the calibrating issue. Was wondering, what exactly is contained in the stuff and after installation, what does it change? Like things just the way they are now.

Guest Geeks Squad

Have you tried doing the 3 wipes and flashing the ROM again?

J

Yes i got it working now but problem i am getting now if i install any apps or apk files the phone keeps rebooting itself

Guest tillaz

@tillaz: Are the battery add-ons updated to 3.0c?

Afaik the links are the same since v3, or didn't you make any change to framework/SystemUI since v3?

yes, all updated

Guest tillaz

hi mate , installed no problem but wifi hotspot for tethering will not let me connect tot the phone for some reason. also in call the screen dissapears and i cant end calls without pulling the battery.

any ideas!!

wifi tether is %100 working i use it every day

try full wipe and reinstall

calibrate proximity censer for black screen

Guest tillaz

Hello all

Wonder if someone can help me I have updated to V3.C rom and when I put the WIFI on it keeps saying "Error". Any solution on how to fix this? and also under about device the build number still saying At0mic v2.5 not not V3.C!

Thanks

redownload

full wipe.. all 4

reinstall

Guest tillaz

Also i notice the theme in V3c isn't as consistent as in V2.5, black text on system menus that was white in V2.5 (is this the same for everyone ?).

the text colour has not changed to black... its always been black lol the pop up box has just changed to grey

if some one knows where root explorer gets its resources from (popup box) i will change it to white

Guest tillaz

@tillaz: Would you make the power button menu add-ons for 3.0c?

Something Wrong ,it's gone. When I tap power button , It can't show the menu.

Thank you!!

its not a problem with the rom... as i use this every day on v3.C to reboot into recovery.

try full wipe.. all 4

redownload

reinstall

Guest tillaz

I can't get my Opera Mini handler version to work like it used to on previous versions. :(

I am thinking of installing ztestuff.zip cos of the calibrating issue. Was wondering, what exactly is contained in the stuff and after installation, what does it change? Like things just the way they are now.

it just adds the zte dialler so the hardware test code will work,

unless your proximity censer needs calibrated (should only need done once) i would not use it, or if you do you should be able to flash the rom again to remove it

Edited by tillaz

Guest tillaz

Yes i got it working now but problem i am getting now if i install any apps or apk files the phone keeps rebooting itself

are you using titanium back up to restore apps

Guest tillaz

ok, since the same questions to common mistakes keep getting asked i am goin to add an FAQ to the first post...

this will make things much easer for the new users & save me answering the same questions all the time lol smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest tilal6991

ok, since the same questions to common mistakes keep getting asked i im goin to add an FAQ. to the first post...

this will make things much easer for the new users & save me answering the same questions all the time lol smile.gif

Good plan...

This thread has become insanely off topic. I'm having a lot of difficulty following it.

You should consider this as a compliment as (almost) nobody is complaining about the rom itself ;)

Guest King Mustard

The speaker has stopped working on my dad's ZTE Skate (Oraqnge Monte Carlo).

It was using Atomic 1.6 when it happened (it was fine for weeks on this ROM).

Just in case it was the ROM, I wiped the phone and installed Atomic v3.C - still have the issue.

Basically the speaker doesn't seem to work (loudspeaker in calls, sound in YouTube videos, sound in games etc.).

Silent mode is not enabled and the Ringtone, Media and Alarm volumes are maxed out.

Any ideas?

Guest Dukelord

Just in case it was the ROM, I wiped the phone and installed Atomic v3.C - still have the issue.

Basically the speaker doesn't seem to work (loudspeaker in calls, sound in YouTube videos, sound in games etc.).

Silent mode is not enabled and the Ringtone, Media and Alarm volumes are maxed out.

Any ideas?

Actually had this problem. Did you by any chance try to install superoot user after clockwork mod? Anyway I couldn't fix mine so I got a new one. Wish u luck.

ok, since the same questions to common mistakes keep getting asked i am goin to add an FAQ to the first post...

Good man. I'm reading every single post added to this thread but it would help to have a definitive part of the instructions which states the recommended TPT approach etc...As a newbie to all this, I just follow the instructions and have managed to get as far as v2.5 with Link2SD working with some sort of partition and apps moved to SD card, but am confused about what I'm supposed to do for v3c.

As an aside, I've now loaded Titanium back-up and think I've managed to back-up the apps for restoration later but not sure what, if anything, I can do re music, photos etc, if a full wipe is required? Don't really understand how Titanium works so any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks to tillaz and everyone else for some fantastic work on this.

Guest davidclack

Any ideas?

The speaker on my OMC stopped workinyg last night on Atomic 3c, reflashed it but no difference, flashed back to stock orange rom still didnt work, took it back and got it changed as it is only a few days old......seems this could be a problem.Only installed 3c on 200mb partition, no add ons or other mods installed.

Edited by davidclack