[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest wrtease

have you checked the md sum matches the download.it could be a bad download or it has got corupted.

atomic blue skate v1.5

md sum :9e0da1dbce9ff2422e81a810cdc2e8f1

Edited by wrtease

Guest Pafinho

have you checked the md sum matches the download.it could be a bad download or it has got corupted.

atomic blue skate v1.5

md sum :9e0da1dbce9ff2422e81a810cdc2e8f1

md sum checks ok.....

Abraço

Pedro

How can I do that?

Abraço

Pedro

Recovery - install zip from sdcard - disable signature verification

In last chance you could try flashing another recovery...

Abraço

João :P

Guest Pafinho

Recovery - install zip from sdcard - disable signature verification

In last chance you could try flashing another recovery...

Abraço

João :P

I´ve got PM

Abraço

Pedro

Guest 0mniknightz

:unsure: hi i want to know if i can use 2.3.5 bluemonte? i can just flash it on my 2.3.4 android? and is it the same on both 2.3.4 bluemonte and 2.3.5 bluemonte? or newer version is better?

Guest dibbles

@ tillaz

I have noted that you have written no deodexed = more internal memory. So does that mean that this ROM has more storage available to use in the DATA partition over that of the BlueMonte ROM...? I am on the 1.8D version of that one and I have been a little surprised at how little room there is left in that partition. I know that there are apps that I could have stripped out of the System folder before flashing.

Is there much difference between this and your other excellent ROM, apart from 2.3.5 over 2.3.4...? In practical terms is one any better or different to the other..?

@ tillaz

I have noted that you have written no deodexed = more internal memory. So does that mean that this ROM has more storage available to use in the DATA partition over that of the BlueMonte ROM...? I am on the 1.8D version of that one and I have been a little surprised at how little room there is left in that partition. I know that there are apps that I could have stripped out of the System folder before flashing.

Is there much difference between this and your other excellent ROM, apart from 2.3.5 over 2.3.4...? In practical terms is one any better or different to the other..?

this rom & bluemonte 1.8.D both have the most internal memory out of any other rom available because they are not deodexed (apart from the deodexed version of bluemonte) this is because of the phone only having 512mb ROM

Edited by tillaz

hi and thank for your rom!!

i need to ask about the date, dont work after the install rom. i dont know how repair the data transfer, if you can say me a post or suport me in this problem.... thanks

in other wey the list of contacts dont put in the same contact the facebook, twitter, wasap and google contacts. i have 700 contact and i need order in the list. thanks

i hope you can help me. thanks

wow modaco looks sweet through my ps3 on 40 inch tv.... looks like this is the way till i get a new laptop, anyway iv got some good stuff coming for this rom soon

Edited by tillaz

Guest dibbles

wow modaco looks sweet through my ps3 on 40 inch tv.... looks like this is the way till i get a new laptop, anyway iv got some good stuff coming for this rom soon

That sounds very promising. hope that all goes well with your new laptop :)

Hi tillaz. Congrats on your work.

I've installed bluemonte 1.8d.

Thinking about trying this one. Do you recommend it?

Wait till Sunday & I will have a new version up that is alot better

Guest PedroVader

I noticed that on the first page it says that this rom comes with Dolby, but as far as I can tell that isn't the case. Anybody care to confirm?

Haven't had this rom on in a while, but if it's there it'll be in the sound settings menu, just a checkbox for on/off.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Haven't had this rom on in a while, but if it's there it'll be in the sound settings menu, just a checkbox for on/off.

Yeah I haven't used it in a while either, so I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember that the option wasn't present and the sound was noticably lower at its highest level than in Bluemonte.

Yeah I haven't used it in a while either, so I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember that the option wasn't present and the sound was noticably lower at its highest level than in Bluemonte.

No Dolby digital but the equalizer can match Dolby if set properly...I will edit the first post when my new laptop gets deliverd tomorrow

Guest TouchyAndalou

No Dolby digital but the equalizer can match Dolby if set properly...I will edit the first post when my new laptop gets deliverd tomorrow

I'm currently using BlueMonte, but they both seem like excellent roms.

Just out of interest, are there any advantages this rom has over BM that you've noticed? And after you release the new version of this one, are you still going to continue to develop BM? Thanks.

I'm currently using BlueMonte, but they both seem like excellent roms.

Just out of interest, are there any advantages this rom has over BM that you've noticed? And after you release the new version of this one, are you still going to continue to develop BM? Thanks.

New version of this is gonig to have better cpu profaramce than bluemonte, new drivers for the gpu & themed to look like Ics... blutemonte may get the same update... not sure when though as im selling the device very soon (December)

Edited by tillaz

Guest Dukelord

I currently use Bluemonte 1.8d (2.3.4), thinking of switching to Atomic 1.5 (2.3.5). Is it better and how do I update properly without messing up my skate since I am going from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5? Thanks

Edited by Dukelord