[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest mickyman550

how about installing v3.D removing the sdcard, then booting up...

could rule out the sdcard as i have a feeling its trying to boot from it blink.gif

Re-installed 3D BETA 1 with BOOT.IMG, and powered down to remove SD Card. Booted up and it is still stuck on the android.

I might play around with 3C for now and have another go at 3D tomorrow. Thanks for all your help, really appreciate it.

Guest tillaz

I tried to flash back the v3c rom and it works straight away, didn't change the TPT and sd card.

Some differences between the flashing of v3C and v3D I observed is the processing time. v3C takes longer to finish the flash and v3D is a bit quick. Feels like the installation v3D might miss something as they should take the similar amount of time to finish.

the only difference is the boot.img though

Guest nicksoph

ANYONE TRIED THE BOOT.IMG, COUPLE POSTS UP

just tried same - Droid Freeze - but i can get out of it the same way so maybe ...? Sorry. No idea what it means. Do you think that my recreation of the problem is a red herring and not helping?

Guest nicksoph

Feels like the installation v3D might miss something as they should take the similar amount of time to finish.

Have you downloaded it again and tried? Although it comes as a zip there may still be a slim chance of some corruption, maybe?

Guest PEACE121

hey,

I have installed 3c, but wifi doesnt work. I installed 3D on my phone (no errors) and I started it. But wifi does not work and when I have a look at the phone info: 3C.

Any ideas why I cant install 3D? Have also tested to install first stock rom and then 3D, then I am still at stock rom.

Guest tillaz

just tried same - Droid Freeze - but i can get out of it the same way so maybe ...? Sorry. No idea what it means. Do you think that my recreation of the problem is a red herring and not helping?

can you tell me if swapping the boot,img from D to C still makes v3.C boot and work

Guest tillaz

hey,

I have installed 3c, but wifi doesnt work. I installed 3D on my phone (no errors) and I started it. But wifi does not work and when I have a look at the phone info: 3C.

Any ideas why I cant install 3D? Have also tested to install first stock rom and then 3D, then I am still at stock rom.

have you used a tpt...

also get rid of the blue clockwork recovery, update to the official build (orange)

Guest davidclack

Would it be possible to have MD5 checksums for each of the roms, so that it is possible to make sure download is not corrupt in any way?

Cheers

Guest tillaz

yeah, the letters are orange, if that is what you mean

connect you phone to your computer and delete 3.C & 3.D turn usb storage off then turn back on and check if they are gone.. if so add 3.D and install

Guest PEACE121

connect you phone to your computer and delete 3.C & 3.D turn usb storage off then turn back on and check if they are gone.. if so add 3.D and install

just deleting the install zip files? They were gone when I deleted them and turned usb storage on again. I will now try to install it again.

still 3.C without wifi

For me it looks like a problem with the installation. He seems to install nothing at all, but says that everything is ok (writing system/boot)

Edited by PEACE121

Guest nicksoph

can you tell me if swapping the boot,img from D to C still makes v3.C boot and work

sorry too late - work in the morning and Ive just reinstalled everything so I have a phone tomorrow :( very sorry. I wont have time until later in the week, good luck

Guest tillaz

just deleting the install zip files? They were gone when I deleted them and turned usb storage on again. I will now try to install it again.

still 3.C without wifi

For me it looks like a problem with the installation. He seems to install nothing at all, but says that everything is ok (writing system/boot)

try mounts and storage / format system

then install

Guest tillaz

I just noticed that in the about window it says that it's still Atomic 3C, which it's not. Wasn't it updated?

its obvious now... for some reason its not installing properly for certain people..

its should look like this

screen201201090146.png

Edited by tillaz

The odd thing is that I've got the 3D features though. For example it says my governor is SmartassV2 and I/O scheduler is sio.

I'm using the 3D fixed version you posted which seemed to sort out wifi too.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tillaz

The odd thing is that I've got the 3D features though. For example it says my governor is SmartassV2 and I/O scheduler is sio.

I'm using the 3D fixed version you posted which seemed to sort out wifi too.

think iv got this now... managed to get the same problem of beign stock at the android logo... should be to fix it for all now smile.gif

working on v3.E

Hi I,m very new to this

but yesterday i installed cyanogen7 via cwm and it worked a treat . Tried atomic 3d this morning

via same method and it just reboots to cwm after 2nd green android (also return button goes red on 2nd android picture)

tried it twice with 2 complete wipes winrar says no errors on d/load. reinstalled cyan7 nprobs.

now going to try 3c

:)

Guest gillestuur

think iv got this now... managed to get the same problem of beign stock at the android logo... should be to fix it for all now smile.gif

working on v3.E

Can't wait untill your awake again to let us try 3.E!

Guest LadronZTE

Can't wait untill your awake again to let us try 3.E!

Looking forward to it :) BTW i updated from 1.8B to V3C and what can i say... TOTALLY AWSOME! :)

I seem to a different problem to most people. Every version of the ROM now installs of with no freezes, only once it gave a boot freeze after I formatted /system, but then I restored to 3C and it was ok again. My problem now is Wi-Fi with any version of 'D' installed , it just has the word error underneath where it is set in settings, and this is the case even when I've applied the dhd.ko .zip . If I restore to 3C as I have now, it works fine again. I have the 160Mb 35Mb TPT flashed.

I'm quite happy to provide logs where appropriate if someone explains how to produce them.

Edited by Nebbo