[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest LadronZTE

BTW guys, anyone could post me a link for proximity sensor flash ? ? (i am getting stuck on black screen) and i am praying for other side to hang up ... and its not good ;) i used search but without any help

Guest Wacky.ddw

BTW guys, anyone could post me a link for proximity sensor flash ? ? (i am getting stuck on black screen) and i am praying for other side to hang up ... and its not good ;) i used search but without any help

You could use this as a temp solution

"settings > accessablity > power button ends call"

There is an app called "hardware test" included in the V3.C & V3.D roms, open it and scroll down to "Sensor Test" somewhere half way

Edited by v1pEr

Guest Atomix86

You could use this as a temp solution "settings > accessablity > power button ends call"

That doesn't turn the screen back on, at least it hasn't whenever I've used it.

Guest LadronZTE

There is an app called "hardware test" included in the V3.C & V3.D roms, open it and scroll down to "Sensor Test" somewhere half way

Not in mine V3.C :/ no such app as hardware test

Not for everyone it is. For example I have most of the features from 3D but the device thinks its running 3C so I have no hardware test, just the overclocking changes. Its all really messed up but should be fixed with 3E.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Wacky.ddw

strange.. that's the boot.img from v3.C...

and the only change for C to D was the boot.img huh.gif

this makes me 100% that the problem is ether the TPT used or the sdcard

I think its the SD card since i can boot when i install it from a empty un-partitioned 4GB sd but it wont install from my 16GB SD. And i really dont understand why....

@Vip1r: did you also buy the 16GB sd from the Aldi, when they sold the phones? If so do you have trouble installing atomic from it. Or do you use the stock 4GB SD?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

@Vip1r: did you also buy the 16GB sd from the Aldi, when they sold the phones? If so do you have trouble installing atomic from it. Or do you use the stock 4GB SD?

I'm using the 4GB SD that came with the phone

@H3ROS: well it's in my V3.D ROM, what more can I say...

Guest tonybeau

Now that this ROM is nearly finished, is there anyone who can write a procedure for us users who are not so experienced as others. I know Tillaz has a simple guide to installing a ROM but after reading through all of the posts, there seem to be differing opinions as to what should be done, especially as regards to changing partitions, what SD card to use etc. If anyone can do it can they use simple language as I am confused by terms such as "Fix permissions" where no one has described what this means. If the partitioning and installing the ROM could be in one package that would be ideal.

Even though I have not installed his ROM yet, I have donated to Tillaz in recognition of the hard work and aggravation he has had in developing this ROM which is for the benefit of us all. It would be a good gesture for everyone who reads this forum to donate at least the value of a pint of beer, we need people like him.

Guest LadronZTE

Now that this ROM is nearly finished, is there anyone who can write a procedure for us users who are not so experienced as others. I know Tillaz has a simple guide to installing a ROM but after reading through all of the posts, there seem to be differing opinions as to what should be done, especially as regards to changing partitions, what SD card to use etc. If anyone can do it can they use simple language as I am confused by terms such as "Fix permissions" where no one has described what this means. If the partitioning and installing the ROM could be in one package that would be ideal.

Even though I have not installed his ROM yet, I have donated to Tillaz in recognition of the hard work and aggravation he has had in developing this ROM which is for the benefit of us all. It would be a good gesture for everyone who reads this forum to donate at least the value of a pint of beer, we need people like him.

Fix permision is option in Clock Work Mod but i think its not nessesary. There is already "noob" guide But if you have any troubles just PM me.. i will try to explain as simple as i can, but now i gotta go to gym :)

Guest tillaz

uploading a build now for someone to test...

EDIT: i will PM a couple of people the link who have the stuck at android logo problem because its not finished yet.

so let me know if you had that problem and want to test...

i did have the problem but now its gone..

Edited by tillaz

Guest Balazio

Well, i tryed to install the v3.D, and always got stucked at the droid screen.

Then i tryed the v3.D-Fixed, and all went well, but WI-FI didnt work, on the "Settings" menu, under "Wireless & networks" the wifi option shows an "Error" message.

After this, i rebooted in recovery mode and applyed the "wifi-fix.zip" and Wi-fi function was restored.

The idle time on battery is great, it took only 5% during the night, with Wi-Fi turned off.

I also noticed that the ZTE boot screen is no more :) Good work!

Note: im using TPT #option 2 on Optimus Monte Carlo (PT version).

Guest tillaz

I don't have that problem, but I do have the messed up ROM that thinks it's 3C. I'd test anything once I make a backup.

if you format system then try install v3.D you will have the problem ( i think), at least that how i found it