[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Atomix86
That's how it happened for me

It's never once happened for me ever, on a variety of phones, and I always wipe system, cache, data and boot partitions before installing any ROM.

Guest Wacky.ddw

It's never once happened for me ever, on a variety of phones, and I always wipe system, cache, data and boot partitions before installing any ROM.

I also always do all 4 wipes, do i try with 3 first on 3.E? the download is almost complete. :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

I formatted data, cache, system and then installed 3.E. It taken around 20 seconds to get past the green android but it's worked and the about window shows the build as 3.E :)

I'm using the 160MB TPT still.

There's updates for Link2SD, No-frills CPU Control and GO Launcher EX that you may want to include in the final version.

Thanks for letting me try it out :)

Guest Wacky.ddw

It boots fine now i also have the option2 TPT and i installed it from a partitioned 16GB SD.

Installing apps works fine without reboots. :D

One thing tough, the reboot option doesnt work when i push it it says power off the phone vibrates and the power off screen stays...

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest LadronZTE

@ Wacky.ddw

Reboots working fine for me :unsure:

read it again, he means that its working correctly (no reboots when istalling apps - thats good)

Guest Wacky.ddw

@ Wacky.ddw

Reboots working fine for me :unsure:

Recovery and power off work fine to, but reboot is an infinite loop. But i dont use that as mutch so it doesnt matter :)

Edit: If you do a quickreboot in link2sd rebooting doesnt work afterwards. When i powered off completly and tried again it worked again. So nevermind :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

just checked incase is phone prob but cyanogen 7 data switch is instant (connection and symbol in notification ) both not there on atomic.

hope its just a glitch cos atomic looks soooooooooooo much better ,

Thanks Tillaz for all your hard work

:)

Guest tillaz

Recovery and power off work fine to, but reboot is an infinite loop. But i dont use that as mutch so it doesnt matter :)

Edit: If you do a quickreboot in link2sd rebooting doesnt work afterwards. When i powered off completly and tried again it worked again. So nevermind :)

about rebooting, are you using any battery mods, because changing framework-res

(other than the ones in first post) will brake the reboot option

also did you try the modded keyboard i posted for you a couple of pages back ?

Edited by tillaz

Hello

great work on this rom, it's fantastic! Was using 2.5 version, when I switched to 3.0c, I got a freaking anoying pop-up about the keyboard (android.inputmethod.latin has stopped unexpectedly). I did a full wipe before switching to 3.0c so can't figure out what's wrong :x

Guest 1immortal

Hello

great work on this rom, it's fantastic! Was using 2.5 version, when I switched to 3.0c, I got a freaking anoying pop-up about the keyboard (android.inputmethod.latin has stopped unexpectedly). I did a full wipe before switching to 3.0c so can't figure out what's wrong :x

check that the android keyboard is not on your sd card, or sd-linked, if you installed any other keyboard, make sure that its in the phone memory.

Guest nicksoph

Does anybody know what happens if just before you Flash 3D you unmount the cache partition in CWM?

Not suggesting anybody should try it but interested to know if it alters how the other partitions are written.

Guest nicksoph

After 15 hours using Atomic 3d as my normal phone - 61% of battery left.

made 5 calls & received 8 = 48 minutes of call

wifi used for a bit less than an half an hour

not much other use

Ive been using No frills with 960/122 MHz, SmartassV2 and noop set and it all seems good except for a single reboot when I downloaded a jpg from gmail and gallery tried to preview it. The SD card then required a Quick reboot to be properly mounted again. I suspect that this reboot was an OC issue.

Very happy.

Add: after 36 hours 10%.

Edited by nicksoph

After 15 hours using Atomic 3d as my normal phone - 61% of battery left.

made 5 calls & received 8 = 48 minutes of call

wifi used for a bit less than an half an hour

not much other use

Ive been using No frills with 960/122 MHz, SmartassV2 and noop set and it all seems good except for a single reboot when I downloaded a jpg from gmail and gallery tried to preview it. The SD card then required a Quick reboot to be properly mounted again. I suspect that this reboot was an OC issue.

Very happy.

yes, overclocked @960Mhz is known to reboot when opening the gallery, i would go no higher than 940 or 921