[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Dukelord

I'm currently running 3.0b or c, the one that had the TPT issues..Is it worth upgrading to 3.0d? What is fixed or changed?

Better battery life. Slept for 8 hrs and woke up, phone just went from 100% to 99%

looking into all problems mentioned...

there will also be a patch to change text to white on the popup boxes BUT.. with the warring that root explorer with have white text on white background..

& i dont know how to fix this.. sorry sad.gif if you dont use root explorer it wont affect you though

I don't want to hurry you but I was wondering: I can not seem to find this patch anywhere? If I missed this, could somebody post the link again? If I didn't miss this and Tillaz still has to create it: don't hurry, it's just a minor issue and I've got patience ;)

Edited by v1pEr

Guest JThumar

I have observed the battery starts draining quickly in the morning once you start using the phone although it drains only 1 % at night.

Better battery life. Slept for 8 hrs and woke up, phone just went from 100% to 99%

Guest Wacky.ddw

about rebooting, are you using any battery mods, because changing framework-res

(other than the ones in first post) will brake the reboot option

also did you try the modded keyboard i posted for you a couple of pages back ?

Nope no collor/battery mod's it looks great without modding so i didnt change anything.

I didnt notice the modded keyboard, i tried it now and i get:

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

E:Can't open /sdcard/ROMS/keyboard-fix.zip

(bad)

Installation aborted.

Redownloaded it and i could flash it. The scale is weird again like some pages back. its only half its size in hight blink.gif

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Wil6152

Download link keeps giving me following message can anybody advise

Great work Tillaz will buyyou a pint when I can manage to download

The following download is not available:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2133192096/BlueMonte-Plus.zip | 131.33 MB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

• The uploader deleted the file.
  • The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our Anti-Abuse team.
  • The link is incorrect.
  • The server is busy and can not process the request.

Download parameters invalid - please try again later.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Download link keeps giving me following message can anybody advise

Great work Tillaz will buyyou a pint when I can manage to download

The following download is not available:

https://rapidshare.c...eMonte-Plus.zip | 131.33 MB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

• The uploader deleted the file.
  • The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our Anti-Abuse team.
  • The link is incorrect.
  • The server is busy and can not process the request.

Download parameters invalid - please try again later.

That ROM isnt supported anymore, this is the newer version.

The link for 3c is working its on the front page:

http://minus.com/mbrOdEwakk#1

But if you wait to till this evening or tommorow Tillaz will upload the final version :)

Tillaz, your rom is officially awesome!

Flashed V3.D, did the battery wipe procedure exactly as described in your FAQ at 10PM yesterday, now it's more than 18 hours without seeing a charger and I'm on 62%!

Guest gillestuur

Tillaz, your rom is officially awesome!

Flashed V3.D, did the battery wipe procedure exactly as described in your FAQ at 10PM yesterday, now it's more than 18 hours without seeing a charger and I'm on 62%!

inc 3g on? email sync?

Guest unomesmo

Multimedia sound level in FM radio?

I'm still with 3C. When using FM Radio only can change volume in display screen... the buttons, down or up, don't change levels, only display in screen but the volumen didn't change.

Guest secretman_z

Hello ,

I did it exactly as the tutorial , i have an orange monte carlo stock rom " well HAD " unlocked it with zte unlock which worked well and did the CWM option as well ,and did everything you said full wipe " DATA ,Cache and Delvk " NOW im stuck on the Green man . i thought it could be the SD card so i formated put the Zip file again , did full wipe installed V3.C and still the same .

whats the solution ?

Thank you

Guest Wacky.ddw

Hello ,

I did it exactly as the tutorial , i have an orange monte carlo stock rom " well HAD " unlocked it with zte unlock which worked well and did the CWM option as well ,and did everything you said full wipe " DATA ,Cache and Delvk " NOW im stuck on the Green man . i thought it could be the SD card so i formated put the Zip file again , did full wipe installed V3.C and still the same .

whats the solution ?

Thank you

The previous pages are full of it, if you flashed 3.D try flashing 3.C that one works for me :) but Tillaz is uploading the final version this evening, so in the meanwile restore to a backup or something he is going to upload it around 9PM he said. If you can wait 4 or 5 hours... :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest JThumar

Speed dial is not working on the phone i assume.....or am i doing anything wrong ?

Settings -> Call Setting -> Speed Dial ........ added numbers.

Then went to dial pad and pressed the number assigned for some time.........nothing happens

Guest secretman_z

The previous pages are full of it, if you flashed 3.D try flashing 3.C that one works for me :) but Tillaz is uploading the final version this evening, so in the meanwile restore to a backup or something he is going to upload it around 9PM he said. If you can wait 4 or 5 hours... :)

cheerz , but i flashed the 3.C not the 3.D

need a couple of people to test the final version before i make it public (will be ready to test in an hour)

same people as last time would be ideal if online, if not anyone who got stuck at the green android logo PM me smile.gif

Guest gillestuur

need a couple of people to test the final version before i make it public (will be ready to test in an hour)

same people as last time would be ideal if online, if not anyone who got stuck at the green android logo PM me smile.gif

Send me the URL and will try immediately :)

Guest Wacky.ddw

No problem im willing to test again. :)

For the keyboard:The scale is weird again like some pages back its only half the size in hight it is supposed to be huh.gif (When i flashed the modded keyboard)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest gillestuur

made some last minute changes to improve it even more, 50% uploaded

How is improving even more still possible? ;)

Hurry up, my girlfriend is coming home from work soon and then i have to give her the attention instead of my phone..

Edited by gillestuur

How is improving even more still possible? ;)

Hurry up, my girlfriend is coming home from work soon and then i have to give her the attention instead of my phone..

its configured better, not long now 91%

all i need to know is that it boots up.. & that it says V3.F

(F is only used so we know it is ruining the right build, so we can see the change, final version will say E )

Guest wrtease

the testers will test the rom and let tillaz know if their is any problems. so no you cant have the link until its been sorted. please wait for more .update will follow from tillaz okay.