[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Is it possible to add language pack and Bulgarian language? Thank you.

You can download GO keyboard from the market and it has a lot of skins. I use a Azerty keyboard with a dutch language pack. And the launcher that comes with atomic (GO launcher) enables you to hide apps from your app drawer, so you wont even notice it isnt your stock Keyboard.

I use the neon blue skin on the keyboard it looks good with the rest of the theme :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest zte skate

You can download GO keyboard from the market and it has a lot of skins. I use a Azerty keyboard with a dutch language pack. And the launcher that comes with atomic (GO launcher) enables you to hide apps from your app drawer, so you wont even notice it isnt your stock Keyboard.

I use the neon blue skin on the keyboard it looks good with the rest of the theme :)

Thanks, but I thought the translation of rom, in Bulgarian, as in CyanogenMod 7. Menu, set up your ...:(

Guest adroid starter

I use Option 3: 150MB system, 2MB cache, 288MB data in order for 3e to fit in 150 i open the 3e zip file using winrar or 7 zip and delete maps, youtube and docs to go from \system\app i then copy these apk to sdcard and install them manually if needed. using this config i don't even need to use link2sd as i have plenty of space..

I assume that you can nicely fit the system in the 150MB rom now, how about when you try to update the system apps or install new system apps later on? Will there be any problem with the rom full?

If the system is use cache redirect, than I think the 2MB cache should be fine even when you install large app such as Angry Birds?

You said you don't need to use link2sd, will there be problematic if you do use link2sd?

I would really like to install the new apps into the sd 2nd partition as the free space in the ram really not much left, or it will be finished up later. So I would like to know how and where the system install the apps by default? And how to change it if it is needed?

Any1's suggestion and information will be helpful.

Edited by adroid starter

v4 will be coming soon & will fix the black on grey text & add cm7 screenshot option to the power off menu

(thanks to ceco for showing me this) smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Pillhead

hi firstly thanks for your works, it seems a lovely rom.

How ever ive noticed a problem.

Im on t mobile as my main provider and as such i can roam onto orange and use there 2g or 3 g signal which i do sometimes in poor t mobile areas.

I can register on there network but i get no data.

The data whilst roaming is enabled in the menu but makes no difference. i have tried several options and several reboots and still cant get this to work.

This for me is a serious flaw as i normally lock it to orange when at home as i get very poor t mobile signal.

It also doesnt seem to roam automatically onto orange when in a poor tmobile area?

Any ideas as id really like this to work

Many thanks and much appreciated.

Guest Atomix86
v4 will be coming soon & will fix the black on grey text & add cm7 screenshot option to the power off menu

(thanks to ceco for showing me this)

Awesome, this great rom just keeps getting better and better! You're a machine (so much for taking a break eh ;) ).

Guest Atomix86
hi firstly thanks for your works, it seems a lovely rom.

How ever ive noticed a problem.

Im on t mobile as my main provider and as such i can roam onto orange and use there 2g or 3 g signal which i do sometimes in poor t mobile areas.

I can register on there network but i get no data.

The data whilst roaming is enabled in the menu but makes no difference. i have tried several options and several reboots and still cant get this to work.

This for me is a serious flaw as i normally lock it to orange when at home as i get very poor t mobile signal.

It also doesnt seem to roam automatically onto orange when in a poor tmobile area?

Any ideas as id really like this to work

Many thanks and much appreciated.

This is because zte don't allow for national data roaming in their rom, which is what atomic is based on. If you need this feature strongly, then I suggest you check out cm7 by tilal6991, it works very well and has this feature.

Edited by Atomix86

@ tillaz

This may be minor but could you change the name of "hardware test" to "Hardware Test". It's just that this entry is the only one that's lowercase.

Guest jameslewisuk

Was previously running Atomic version 3C, all worked great.

I've installed version 3E today, all working great except Natwest (banking application) is missing when search in the market, and says not compatible with device.

It worked okay on 3C, could this be looked at?

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rbs.mobile.android.natwest

Other than that, not had any problems at all, and thanks for your work on this ROM :)

Edited by jameslewisuk

@ tillaz

This may be minor but could you change the name of "hardware test" to "Hardware Test". It's just that this entry is the only one that's lowercase.

yes

will need some testers soon for the new popup boxes

(ONLY PEOPLE WHO CURRENTLY FIND IT HARD TO SEE THE BLACK TEXT)

Edited by tillaz

Guest Fossil52

It's probably me, but...

An OMC is my first smart phone -

I've been through the unlocking process: fine, give or take a faff with windows drivers.

I've put on the latest edition of CWM: fine, give or take a faff with even more windows drivers and connecting the QPST configuration tool.

I've finally flashed the latest version of Atomic (3E - AFAIR): it's very pretty, but...

The contacts accessed from the phone icon are email contact addresses, not the phone numbers on the SIM.

The phone numbers and names for my contacts are still on my SIM card (I've tried it on my old phone) not in the old phones own memory.

So, what am I doing wrong, or what have i done wrong?

Bearing in mind that the phone is seeing the SIM such that I can make and receive a phone call, or text message (provided I can remember the number to call).

The SIM is still my old Tesco prepay, which during one of the first boots after the ROM change was "not recognised".

All the relevant caches were cleared before flashing, including dalvik.

Edited by Fossil52

It's probably me, but...

An OMC is my first smart phone -

I've been through the unlocking process: fine, give or take a faff with windows drivers.

I've put on the latest edition of CWM: fine, give or take a faff with even more windows drivers and connecting the QPST configuration tool.

I've finally flashed the latest version of Atomic (3E - AFAIR): it's very pretty, but...

The contacts accessed from the phone icon are email contact addresses, not the phone numbers on the SIM.

The phone numbers and names for my contacts are still on my SIM card (I've tried it on my old phone) not in the old phones own memory.

So, what am I doing wrong, or what have i done wrong?

Bearing in mind that the phone is seeing the SIM such that I can make and receive a phone call, or text message (provided I can remember the number to call).

The SIM is still my old Tesco prepay, which during one of the first boots after the ROM change was "not recognised".

All the relevant caches were cleared before flashing, including dalvik.

you want to copy your sim contacts to the phone?

Guest beefwaffle

This might be a silly question - but have you tried importing contacts from SIM?

i.e. in Contacts, hit the menu / options button, then select - "Import / Export", and then - "Import from SIM" ??

No need to import from SIM if you have them on your Google account, do you?

If yes, then you just need to:

- Open Phone application;

- Press "menu";

- Display options;

- Only contacts with phones <- Tick this option

- Press "Done".

And you're good to go :)

If you don't have the contacts yet in your G account you should do as beewaffle said and then do what I tell you to do.

If you flash the ZTE dialler, contacts and MMS addon then you can list contacts from the SIM but the dialler is ugly in my opinion.

@ tillaz

Any luck with the Messenger addon from CM7?

Guest TWJames

Hi Tillaz,

Is it possible add-on for honeycomb softkeys by flash?

Would you tell me the bootanimation.zip in the path ? I want to change it for power on screen.

I can't find it in system/media or data/local.

I find bootanimation file in system/bin , but how to change it? I can't know it's format.

Thank you~

James

Edited by TWJames

Hi Tillaz,

Would you tell me the bootanimation.zip in the path ? I want to change it for power on screen.

I can't find it in system/media or data/local.

I find bootanimation file in system/bin , but how to change it? I can't know it's format.

Thank you~

James

just add your bootanimation.zip to system / media

no need to remove anything

Guest TWJames

Hi Tillaz,

Thank you!!

Have a nice weekend.

James

just add your bootanimation.zip to system / media

no need to remove anything