[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

tillaz can you make a mod to make the menu button work on GO WEATHER ? or is there any way around it to access the settings menu ? Cheerz

its the app that needs modded / updated, i would contact the developer.

Guest secretman_z

its the app that needs modded / updated, i would contact the developer.

Oh ok , you think they would change it just for one device ?

did you choose the testers yet ?

Edited by secretman_z

Oh ok , you think they would change it just for one device ?

did you choose the testers yet ?

it will be the same on other devices running stock or modded stock roms i would Imagen,

search google for ''go weather menu button not working'' there is probably a fix floating around or an explanation,

i would have a look but im really busy at the moment just got my lg optimus 2x so working on 2 phones now lol laugh.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest secretman_z

it will be the same on other devices running stock or modded stock roms i would Imagen,

search google for ''go weather menu button not working'' there is probably a fix floating around or an explanation,

i would have a look but im really busy at the moment just got my lg optimus 2x so working on 2 phones now lol laugh.gif

lol

OMG , 2 phones , you r on fire man , BTW is the LG a good phone ? :P

Guest MarkokaZjEE

if you want to test post now so i know who is on-line, 90% uploaded (5 or 10 mins left)

I'm here... I'm a massive reader of this topic :)) I don't write because i always get answer for my unasked questions.

I could test the rom... so... i want test it :)

Guest Andrael

tun.ko is still in the modules so it should work, will have a look at this though

Thanx! You have done a great job, i am using your rom on my corporate phone (i hope our IT doesn't read this topic...). But without VPNC i am "half-blind".

Guest Wacky.ddw

1) It installs fine from partitioned 16GB SD, boots like it shoud :)

2) Camcorder goes from 640x480 to 176x144 :)

3) Screenshots are working (Nice feature!) :)

4) Set up wizard: im not sure what you mean by that. But the weird thing is when i first booted instaid of showing touch the green android to begin, it imediatly asks to sign in to a google account and there is no option to skip that. But who cares :P (Rebooting fixes this)

5) Wifi is working fine and updating/installing from market works fine.

6) The popup boxes look lighter, its easyer to read i wouldnt change it. Maybe making them darker and making the text white should be better if thats even possible if not i wouldnt change it.

7) it says v4.0 under about phone. :)

8) I didnt notice any other bugs yet, great job! laugh.gif

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest maxmojo

Hello Tillaz

Firstly many thanks for all your great work with OMC guides, I have finally unlocked my OMC and took ages to root it as problems with drivers and got ClockWorkMod v4.0.1.5 on and have tried to install Atomic v3.E.

I start by touch Andriod and then go to Google login screen then I am stuck with the login google account screens.

I start by connecting to Orange Wifi and it authenitcating then shows network secured WPA then disables it.? so can not get google login to connect. go back and try to connect again and same thing it finds Wifi connects authenticates then disables?

Please can you tell me how to get going again.

Kind regards.

Max

Guest nicksoph

Wifi connects authenticates then disables?

Max

Check you have unlocked it and the wifi mac address is not 11:22:33:44:55:66, if it is then you need to do the Mac repair process. If the Mac address is ok you might want to think about reinstalling, nearly all the wifi problems are due to either Mac issues or installs.

Edited by nicksoph

Guest nicksoph

I am aware that many people need to calibrate the proximity sensor, but that's not the problem I'm getting. It doesn't happen after a call, it happens randomly. Nothing to do with calls.

it is almost certainly not the rom - you might try checking that it works with other roms ok and if it does retry with this rom (new download) with no programs installled and with a partition of at least 160mb system/35mb cache and with a reformatted sd card.

Hello Tillaz

Firstly many thanks for all your great work with OMC guides, I have finally unlocked my OMC and took ages to root it as problems with drivers and got ClockWorkMod v4.0.1.5 on and have tried to install Atomic v3.E.

I start by touch Andriod and then go to Google login screen then I am stuck with the login google account screens.

I start by connecting to Orange Wifi and it authenitcating then shows network secured WPA then disables it.? so can not get google login to connect. go back and try to connect again and same thing it finds Wifi connects authenticates then disables?

Please can you tell me how to get going again.

Kind regards.

Max

if there is no option to skip the sign in part just keep pressing the physical back button