Rom manager and clockworkmod problems

Guest GoNz0

running cyanogens latest and keep getting told theres an update for clockworkmod recovery, it i let it update form 3.0.1.4 to 5.0.2.0 and get a new rom update notification i click to updatge, select gapps and let it download. click clear cache, it reboots. hangs for about 5 minutes on the blue logo then changes to the boot screen.

if i roll back to 3.0.1.4 it starts to work again and updates.

any ideas ?

Guest hecatae

running cyanogens latest and keep getting told theres an update for clockworkmod recovery, it i let it update form 3.0.1.4 to 5.0.2.0 and get a new rom update notification i click to updatge, select gapps and let it download. click clear cache, it reboots. hangs for about 5 minutes on the blue logo then changes to the boot screen.

any ideas ?

I get the same problem, 5.0.1.0 works for me, 5.0.2.0 does not

Guest unrandomsam

any ideas ?

You are still on gen1 by the looks of it (Rom Manager now assumes all blades are gen2)

No real bugs I can think of on 3.0.1.4 (And very little in the way of useful features in the newer Clockworkmod's).

If you must have the newer one then you have to build it yourself.

Guest unrandomsam

I get the same problem, 5.0.1.0 works for me, 5.0.2.0 does not

Its not the same problem because 0.3.1.4 is a gen1 CWM

How did you install 5.0.2.0 ?

Can you fastboot boot it ?

(I always flash with fastboot and have not had any issues with any CWM versions).

Its not the same problem because 0.3.1.4 is a gen1 CWM

How did you install 5.0.2.0 ?

Can you fastboot boot it ?

(I always flash with fastboot and have not had any issues with any CWM versions).

phones gen2 with the cm mod tft i used, i let the rom manager update to the latest version as it told me there was an update.

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Gonzo,

I this this problem a few weeks ago, there is no solution!! (or so I was led to believe) its just buggy under newer versions, stick to 3.0.1.4....

Cheers, Lister

Hi Gonzo,

I this this problem a few weeks ago, there is no solution!! (or so I was led to believe) its just buggy under newer versions, stick to 3.0.1.4....

Cheers, Lister

5.0.1.0 is now working, and sods law 5.0.2.0 is on the wifes as i TFT'd her phone tonight.