[ROM] StreakDroid GingerStreak 2.4 Beta

Guest Stephen Hyde

Let me know what version your on and I can post mine to try just to see if it works for you.

I'm running 2.4.4.3 right now, but had the problem since we got the 2.4.4 builds, I'm waiting right now for an order to pickup now, should know something in about 15 minutes

Guest Papi-jj

2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, and 2.4.4-2. I only change the notification bar, icons, battery, notifications, and pop-ups.

So do u Deselect the icons for the status bar? Then select on what u just need?

Guest Papi-jj

I'm running 2.4.4.3 right now, but had the problem since we got the 2.4.4 builds, I'm waiting right now for an order to pickup now, should know something in about 15 minutes

OK let me know want to theme mine two.

Guest rsfinsrq

OK, my OUT theme worked, the only thing not quite right is I have lost Audible Selection tones :( I really like those

http://db.tt/eWplp18d

Here is my notification theme for 2.4.4-2 if you want to use it to test your audible selection sounds. They work for me. Just to see if there is an issue with your UOT selections or conflict with an installed app etc. I guess it will work with 2.4.4-3.

Guest Papi-jj

Here is my notification theme for 2.4.4-2 if you want to use it to test your audible selection sounds. They work for me. Just to see if there is an issue with your UOT selections or conflict with an installed app etc. I guess it will work with 2.4.4-3.

Is u r power button working now?

Aight I'll try it out tomorrow and see what I get with yours

Is u r power button working now?

Yeah, power button working fine now

Everything works. I only change the icons in the notification bar. Wifi, battery, data, etc.

YAY!!!! Ok, here's how it went down. I downloaded your theme

I flashed the original ROM to try to get back the Audible Selection tones, but when it booted up I didn't have them, so I said the heck with that, if I ain't gonna have them at this stage, I'm just gonna flash my theme again and at least I'll have my pretty icons in the status bar...

SO I cleared the cache and dalvik again, flashed my theme and when I booted I got tones when unlocking the SIM; that's a tell tale sign that I will have audible selection tones, I was so happy I jumped out of my seat :P

So I didn't even get a chance to flash your theme to check it out... but I appreciate it anyway and if I have trouble again I'll try it

Guest rsfinsrq

YAY!!!! Ok, here's how it went down. I downloaded your theme

I flashed the original ROM to try to get back the Audible Selection tones, but when it booted up I didn't have them, so I said the heck with that, if I ain't gonna have them at this stage, I'm just gonna flash my theme again and at least I'll have my pretty icons in the status bar...

SO I cleared the cache and dalvik again, flashed my theme and when I booted I got tones when unlocking the SIM; that's a tell tale sign that I will have audible selection tones, I was so happy I jumped out of my seat :P

So I didn't even get a chance to flash your theme to check it out... but I appreciate it anyway and if I have trouble again I'll try it

Glad you were able to sort it out!

Guest undrwater

Are these off topic for this thread? There is no current 2.4.4-3 mentioned in the OP. We had problems with this for earlier ROM's. Might I suggest a new thread for non-public releases...please! Or keep the discussion up on IRC.

Guest Papi-jj

Are these off topic for this thread? There is no current 2.4.4-3 mentioned in the OP. We had problems with this for earlier ROM's. Might I suggest a new thread for non-public releases...please! Or keep the discussion up on IRC.

It will soon be released. ;-)

Guest alert_bri

Cool, and thanks to the pre-beta testers for sharing progress above. I'd rather see how things are progressing on the new release without all the usual noobie noise following a public release.

Still enjoying a relatively stable 2.4.3, and looking forward to a successful release of 2.4.4 when you're satisfied you've found all the bugs :)

Cheers

Brian

Guest Coxeroni

Check out what Steve added to his soon to be released rom.

A menu that is already present since android 1.6 (?) but with more fancy buttons? :D

Edit: s***, I missed the reboot button. So nevermind, although I was joking anyways :)

Edited by Coxeroni