CDC and Shuttle

Guest AlbaJoe

Guest AlbaJoe

After soft bricking doing the Vegacomb Update 3, re-installing the modded stock rom V2, re-installing Vegacomb 9n I am having a nightmare getting the ADB stuff going again.

Everytime I connect the vega I keep getting asked for driver for CDC and then Shuttle ..... I cant find where these drivers might be or if they exist but its basically stoppping me from doing the vegacomb update.

BTW why was the recovery program removed from vegacomb ?

Cheers

AJ

Guest BlueDot

1. You can manually select the Android ADB Composite USB bridge drivers from the Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Device Manager. Select the "Shuttle" item, do Update Drivers, Browse for Drivers, Let me pick from a list, then in the list select Android-> Android ADB Composite USB (or something like that)

2. Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds and the power menu options will pop up, one of them is to go into Recovery. There's a bug in that it won't boot properly, you will have to wait for it to reboot to a blank screen for a few seconds then hold the power button to turn it off, as the reboot has failed, once you've turned it on the 2nd time it will now go into Recovery.

Guest AlbaJoe

1. You can manually select the Android ADB Composite USB bridge drivers from the Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Device Manager. Select the "Shuttle" item, do Update Drivers, Browse for Drivers, Let me pick from a list, then in the list select Android-> Android ADB Composite USB (or something like that)

2. Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds and the power menu options will pop up, one of them is to go into Recovery. There's a bug in that it won't boot properly, you will have to wait for it to reboot to a blank screen for a few seconds then hold the power button to turn it off, as the reboot has failed, once you've turned it on the 2nd time it will now go into Recovery.

thanks m8

also useful is 2. i was beginning to wonder if i had done something wrong lol