Which launcher

Guest Lew247

What's the best Launcher for the S2

I've got and am using LauncherPro and love it,but I had it before when I had the Blade.

Once I got my S2 I installed it on there as well, and it works well but I miss the sideways scrolling of the app drawer like the original Samsung Launcher had

Is there any launcher that has the best of both? ie the sideways app drawer?

Or is there any mod to Launcher Pro that can get it scrolling sideways instead of up and down?

Or is there a better launcher that does it

Guest skoda60

I never used any launcher except the default one. But after applied GalaxyBlue theme v2.9 crickelo on Gary XWKJ1 custom ROM, bonus came with TW4.5 Launcher. I enjoy it.

Guest skoda60

I tested TWR4.5Launcher, Go Launcher and Launcher Pro. All are good. Good point of Go Launcher and Launcher Pro was easily get from market. Both fast and easily to used. Especially the backup/restore function when changing to a new ROM.

• 3 weeks later...

ive been running stock on my s2 for past 2 months, is the golauncher layou easy enough to get used to?

i like the standard layout, just dont like the bloatware,

and some of the go launcher themes look mint.

Guest niko1986

I don't know what happened to launcherpro and its development. Seems to have stagnated and the promised total rewrite gone. But it was a good launcher.

Never tried go launcher, do can't comment.

Tbh I prefer the stock launcher.

• 3 months later...

I've used stock, adw, launcher pro and go launcher. Go is by far the best in terms of themes, widgets and user friendliness.

Edited by V5er

Guest rovex

The only Launcher on GB that wasnt stuttery for me was ADW EX. Go launcher was jerky, Launcher Pro had micro stuttering.

Now im on ICS i use Apex Launcher.