Replacement ICS style Lockscreen

Guest g6hoq

My wife has just upgraded her iPhone OS to IOS5... and I love the new lockscreen facility, and was about to ask Paul, if he could edit the GB one and include with GR4.

I have since found this, Magic Lockscreen https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.lockscreen.magiclocker&feature=more_from_developer and a ICS style theme from http://www.landofdroid.com/2011/want-an-ice-cream-sandwich-style-lock-screen-magiclocker-apk-now-here/

Now I have a brilliant new lock screen which is better than IOS5 and does so much more... From the lock screen I can go to phone, or camera or email or sms.

Steve

It does look pretty good when installed, but I dislike that it bypasses the passcode or pattern I have set.

Have you found any way around that?

I haven't tried, I don't use a pin or anything, but will have a look see if anyone has done that face recognition yet... lol Gingerbread sandwich.

Guest doncoop

I like it, but I have an issue with it.

I have LG home and Go Launcher installed, normally use GoL but for some reason it defaults to opening LG home. Don't really want to uninstall LG Home but can't find a way to set it to Go Launcher

Any ideas?

Guest Stryke69

Have you tried CM 7? Ut has also 5 or 6 different lockscreens installed and you can configure lockscreen gestures to iopen apps, settings or whatever directly from the lockscreen

Guest everett_psycho
Have you tried CM 7? Ut has also 5 or 6 different lockscreens installed and you can configure lockscreen gestures to iopen apps, settings or whatever directly from the lockscreen

I found this yesterday, its great to be able to jump straight to my email from the lock screen,I almost got a sensation for this feature but I'm glad the o2x can do it for half the price and be slightly smaller too

I like it, but I have an issue with it.

I have LG home and Go Launcher installed, normally use GoL but for some reason it defaults to opening LG home. Don't really want to uninstall LG Home but can't find a way to set it to Go Launcher

Any ideas?

The latest version needs to be default launcher (via LG Home Selector) and has a setting to choose which launcher to use on unlocking. I use Launcher Pro

pretty sweet