Ice Cream Sandwich Theme for Vegacomb

Guest partner2

Guest partner2

Here we go [again] :D!

This is a Ice Cream Sandwich theme for Vegacomb 9n update 3 (I think it should work in 9b, but I didn't test it). It changes:

• Modified framework-res (from sdk)
  • Modified SystemUI app (statusbar icons, from sdk). NEW Fixed selected buttons (thanks juancaretta for reporting)
  • Roboto Font (Including the clock, from sdk)
  • NEW ICS themed clock. It's the default clock, but with ICS graphics. The old clock application is not included any more, as it didn't integrated with alarms. Anyway, if you installed the 1.0 version, the old clock will not be deleted. You can delete it through root explorer
  • ICS boot animation
  • NEW ICS UI sounds
  • NEW ICS alarms, ringtones and notifications (installed in the SD card, so it will no waste our precious system space)

You can download the Ice Cream Sandwich wallpapers from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1297726

post-872840-0-72751100-1319213908_thumb.

post-872840-0-14531100-1319213978_thumb.

post-872840-0-60980800-1319474849_thumb.

Use CWM recovery to install it. But, please, do a backup of all your apps before installing, I won't be responsible of any damage ;)

If you like it, please buy a beer to TeamNewCo. You can use this theme as a base for your own themes but, please, if you do it give me some credit ;)

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Edited by partner2

Guest juancaretta

Looks pretty nice! Downloading now, thanks!

Edit: Installed it, the new font looks much better. The only thing I've noticed is that when you press the virtual buttons they stretch horizontally, is that supposed to happen?

Edited by juancaretta

Guest ursulavasey

I managed to get this theme set up and it looks really good. However, why were the ICS wallpapers not included with the download? They were available from a different website and I was able to get them straight onto the Vega with no problems. I just wondered why they were included in the description, but excluded from the files. Can you shed any light on this, Partner?

Guest partner2
Looks pretty nice! Downloading now, thanks!

Edit: Installed it, the new font looks much better. The only thing I've noticed is that when you press the virtual buttons they stretch horizontally, is that supposed to happen?

No, it's not supposed to happen :-) . Thanks for reporting it. I will try to fix it in the next version.

Guest partner2

Yes, we'll probably have ICS. But we must wait the source code to be released

Nice look but do you think we will get an update to ICE sandwich later rather than a comestic upgrade?

• 2 months later...
Guest JustGreat

Here we go [again] :D!

This is a Ice Cream Sandwich theme for Vegacomb 9n update 3 (I think it should work in 9b, but I didn't test it). It changes:

• Modified framework-res (from sdk)
  • Modified SystemUI app (statusbar icons, from sdk). NEW Fixed selected buttons (thanks juancaretta for reporting)
  • Roboto Font (Including the clock, from sdk)
  • NEW ICS themed clock. It's the default clock, but with ICS graphics. The old clock application is not included any more, as it didn't integrated with alarms. Anyway, if you installed the 1.0 version, the old clock will not be deleted. You can delete it through root explorer
  • ICS boot animation
  • NEW ICS UI sounds
  • NEW ICS alarms, ringtones and notifications (installed in the SD card, so it will no waste our precious system space)

You can download the Ice Cream Sandwich wallpapers from here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1297726

post-872840-0-72751100-1319213908_thumb.

post-872840-0-14531100-1319213978_thumb.

post-872840-0-60980800-1319474849_thumb.

Use CWM recovery to install it. But, please, do a backup of all your apps before installing, I won't be responsible of any damage ;)

If you like it, please buy a beer to TeamNewCo. You can use this theme as a base for your own themes but, please, if you do it give me some credit ;)

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Sorry, I am really new to this.

I installed your 3.2 and it's great. Is this just a revamp of 3.2 or is it the full Android 4 for Vega

Thanks

Guest IanTurner

If you're asking if this is icecream sandwich for the Vega then er no, note all the references to theme pack as its just a variation on the interface and not

A full os . Go to tabletroms for news on that and don't annoy them by asking when it will be ready as I wouldn't expect anything suitable for a non techie for

Six months