Porting iHero (AED Hero) - iOS clone ROM

Guest anarkill

interesting :)

first the people cloned hardware look one-to-one (check this for example),

now UI look :)

soon we'll translate siri from 'cn' I think :)

Probably you can start building something similar on your phone right away, starting with launcher - "Espier Launcher" - available on the market.

Market: "This app is compatible with your T-Mobile Huawei U8220."

Edited by pier11

Guest anarkill

Probably you can start building something similar on your phone right away, starting with launcher - "Espier Launcher" - available on the market.

I alredy use this Launcher =) But i can't modding system settings =( I want iOS like (MIUI Like) system settings style...

Guest rangeoshun

It is possible. Yesturday i managed to switch the kernel in the zip file, and for the second boot it loaded. No GSM of course, it's a CDMA rom, and a lot of forcecloses, but it ran. So It is possible to modify the current CM7 rom, but it's not so easya as coping one directory to an other.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anarkill

It is possible. Yesturday i managed to switch the kernel in the zip file, and for the second boot it loaded. No GSM of course, it's a CDMA rom, and a lot of forcecloses, but it ran. So It is possible to modify the current CM7 rom, but it's not so easya as coping one directory to an other.

Post please link to the your bootable version. I try to correct it...

Guest rangeoshun

Post please link to the your bootable version. I try to correct it...

I do not have it. I'll try to find, but it is possible, that I deleted it. What I've done it's pretty simple to reproduce:

- Download the iClone rom.

- Get boot.img from an unpacked CM7 rom, just to be shure to match the 2.3, but I guess its the same kernel, as before.

- Unpack the iClone rom, and replace the boot.img there, with yours, you got from a pulse rom.

- Repack it, and flash from recovery.

If I remember correctly, I did not need to edit the update script, it doesn't check for phone type.