Latest Vegacomb nothing will launch

Guest Monleyfish

Guest Monleyfish

Hi folks got a lil problem using VC. Whenever I try to launch from within an app e.g. a text editor in Astro or the Kindle market within the Kindle app' the screen goes dull and nothing happens.

The tab doesn't crash or hang, the back button brings you back to the original app, but no web browser of text editor etc launches.

This seems to be part of a general downspiral of things or me on VC but nothing that hasn't got a workaround.

I've wiped the cache, dalvik cache and fixed the permissions via recovery. I even reapplied update 3 to no avail. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers,

Adrian

Guest IanTurner

Tried rotating the screen to portrait then back again as it sounds a bit like the bug relating to playing media which does the same rather than bringing up the options menu

Guest Monleyfish

Tried rotating the screen to portrait then back again as it sounds a bit like the bug relating to playing media which does the same rather than bringing up the options menu

You are a genious, I would never have thought of that and yes it seems to be the same bug.

Thank you very much.

Guest IanTurner

A genius wouldn't have spent time uninstalling and reinstalling file explorers and media players before doing a search on the vegacomb known bugs list :unsure:

Guest Monleyfish

A genius wouldn't have spent time uninstalling and reinstalling file explorers and media players before doing a search on the vegacomb known bugs list :unsure:

You are wrong Ian, an idiot would uninstall and installand then go to the forums for help like me without putting 2 and 2 together lol