Orange Monte Carlo

Guest thegamer158

Guest thegamer158

Hi I'm quite new to using this site. I wanted to see if there is a way to unlock the monte carlo outside of orange? I have asked this question elsewhere and have got responses about rooting and flashing. I'm not quite sure what this means or what it entails. I want to purchase the phone but orange ask that you remain on their network for 3 months which i don't want to do.

Also am i right in saying that the Monte Carlo is the ZTE Skate just with a different name? I heard this somewhere and need clarification.

Guest unrandomsam

Hi I'm quite new to using this site. I wanted to see if there is a way to unlock the monte carlo outside of orange? I have asked this question elsewhere and have got responses about rooting and flashing. I'm not quite sure what this means or what it entails. I want to purchase the phone but orange ask that you remain on their network for 3 months which i don't want to do.

Also am i right in saying that the Monte Carlo is the ZTE Skate just with a different name? I heard this somewhere and need clarification.

There is no cost effective way to do it.

You can wait 3 months and pay orange £20

or pay an extortionate amount from fonefunshop.(£25)

(Get something sim free and a fair bit better for about the same cost.)