Out of the loop

Guest KillerMackem

Guest KillerMackem

OK, so I stopped visiting this section for a few weeks and new ROMs are all over the place! I need someone to tell me which ROM to download that will be the quickest and most 'stock' Gingerbread i.e. vanilla. I'd prefer a ROM that's good for everyday use i.e. all functions work correctly. CM7 seems a bit laggy for me but I think I'm on an old version )Has it changed much in terms of speed?)

Thanks.

Guest hedgepigdaniel

OK, so I stopped visiting this section for a few weeks and new ROMs are all over the place! I need someone to tell me which ROM to download that will be the quickest and most 'stock' Gingerbread i.e. vanilla. I'd prefer a ROM that's good for everyday use i.e. all functions work correctly. CM7 seems a bit laggy for me but I think I'm on an old version )Has it changed much in terms of speed?)

Thanks.

depends how long ago, but CM7 got a 2.32.5 kernel recently an its very good and fast in my opinion. try some of the latest kangs from teh CM7 thread

Guest tkelly0727

Thanks.

there the new blade mix 360 which just came out a few days ago.

then they have moldovan mile-high-mountain-pie rls4.

i personally use blade mix 360 it a cool looking rom and good battery life for me and very responsive and quick. also the moldovan mile-high-mountain-pie rls4 is good too.

Guest KillerMackem

It might just be me, but I don't like all of the visual customisations that some ROMs have, I prefer just the normal stock look.

@hedgepigdaniel, what exactly is a KANG and which one is the latest/best?

Guest hedgepigdaniel

It might just be me, but I don't like all of the visual customisations that some ROMs have, I prefer just the normal stock look.

@hedgepigdaniel, what exactly is a KANG and which one is the latest/best?

kang is just a self built version - have a look in the CM7 thread to work out which one is the latest.

Also I found out the last version of CM7 I used was Nightly 213.

If you want the best , go for Blade Mix 360

... but if you want stock rom look , then I think you don't have many options :)

My opinion :

Blade Mix 360 is the best choice for the ZTE BLADE phone :rolleyes:

ALL best roms are no stock-looking roms ;)

Guest t0mm13b

depends how long ago, but CM7 got a 2.32.5 kernel recently an its very good and fast in my opinion. try some of the latest kangs from teh CM7 thread

Uhmmm... the dreaded typo gremlin has struck you! :P

Its 2.6.35-7! :D

:lol:

:)