Nandroid backup problem

Guest D-D-

Hey there. I have a little problem and just was wondering if someone knew a quick solution for it (if not, oh well).

Anyway, I have some backups on my pc (and my phone) and whenever I want to go back to my fav 2.1 (modded by me) lately it doesn't work (it worked before). I know it worked cause it's the oldest backup that I use that doesn't even have the cachesd thing activated cause I was using it with my old sdcard.

Btw, I'm using clockworkmod 2.5.0.7 and whenever I go back there I get a bootloop.

Tnx for ur time.

Have a nice day/night. ;)

Hey there. I have a little problem and just was wondering if someone knew a quick solution for it (if not, oh well).

Anyway, I have some backups on my pc (and my phone) and whenever I want to go back to my fav 2.1 (modded by me) lately it doesn't work (it worked before). I know it worked cause it's the oldest backup that I use that doesn't even have the cachesd thing activated cause I was using it with my old sdcard.

Btw, I'm using clockworkmod 2.5.0.7 and whenever I go back there I get a bootloop.

Tnx for ur time.

Have a nice day/night. ;)

My guess would be that you might played with official roms and thus changed partition sizes on your system,

thus the back-up have a hard time to fit into partition of reduced size.

Also it might make sense to thoroughly clean up (format) your partitions (including /system ) before restoring from back up.

Just guessing...

Nope. I made the rom (backup) to fit only the hungarian partition table and it was working before, I mean the same things put on the same phone, now it doesn't work.

I just might have to tryout something else now. I'll post if that's the "fix".

Hahahaha, as I thought.

The problem was that with the HU update there were 2 dload folders and u need to update ur phone with both of them (1 at a time).

After getting used to updating with only one dload folder, I would always forget to put the customised dload thingy and update it with that one.

I don't really know what else it changes, but it sure fixed my problem.