aac audio format HELP

Guest martinmrocks

Guest martinmrocks

Sorry to start a new thread but Im having trouble with a couple of MP4 videos not playing sound. I've discovered the audio format is aac. Can any one help? As I am away from home I can't use a computer to convert these files so any thing that I can do on the vega its self would be great.

[edit]

Further research tells me this could be an issue with vegacomb. Can anyone confirm this before i make the harsh flash back to corvus5??

Edited by martinmrocks

Guest xathras

Sorry to start a new thread but Im having trouble with a couple of MP4 videos not playing sound. I've discovered the audio format is aac. Can any one help? As I am away from home I can't use a computer to convert these files so any thing that I can do on the vega its self would be great.

[edit]

Further research tells me this could be an issue with vegacomb. Can anyone confirm this before i make the harsh flash back to corvus5??

I don't know of any video converter for Android; probably because it's about the most CPU intensive task going. Converting a movie would not be practical. If you have MX player make sure you have the MX Video Player Codec (ARMv7) installed (in the market).

Guest martinmrocks

Hey, they were my thoughts exactly. I found a thread on a different site basically stating the vegacomb was the problem. This has sadly been confirmed as I flashed back to corvus5 and am playing the videos on mobo player with no issue. I adored vegacombs more "desktop" like feel but for pure compatibility I will have to stick with corvus5 for now.

I look forward to vegacombs next update