The Perfect Rom

Guest Amit.V

Guest rockstarszzzz

I'm using version three now ,and it's working very fast and smooth.

If battery life is ok , I could keep it.

BTW : Overnight battery drain -0% , so it looks good :rolleyes:

That version 3 doesn't have an option for 'dolby on and off' within the sound settings! It does have louder volume but that's about it! Or is it fixed now?

That version 3 doesn't have an option for 'dolby on and off' within the sound settings! It does have louder volume but that's about it! Or is it fixed now?

No dolby options here B)

if CM7 is slow you're probably doing something wrong. try a sej KANG build.

and overclocking doesn't necesarily decrease battery life in real world use because if you can accomplish a task faster, the screen is on for less time. the screen uses more power than a small overclock.

Edited by Smiff2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest punjabi

Amit.V, all your ROM requirements will be satisfied by this Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS5.

http://android.modaco.com/topic/347215-romgen1-2-3-moldovan-mile-high-mountain-pie-rls5-android-235/

Hi Amit

I've I've noticed that you had referred to the moldovan-mile-high-mountain-pie- ROM.

would you be able to send me the link to the most up to date/latest version of this ROM? Also how is it in terms of battery life and this is crucial for me.

Many thanks.

Is Moldovan High Mountain Pie best Rom for playing games and browsing web? or should I go with Cyanogenmod? And what languages is in these Rom's? because I would like Finnish if it is available.

Because I want that this can play standard games well like Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja etc.

P.S: And that ROM should last at least day and no battery drain at night :)

Untill u find one use Blade Mix 360!!! Its the best out there!!!

I would say your right! Downloaded Mix 365 after using gsf b26 for months. Now been on mix 365 for 2 days, battery life seems awesome and no issues so far :-)