ZTE Blade, Flashing Green Android logo, PLEASE HELP ME!!

Guest uyguygjhgj

Guest uyguygjhgj

Hi all

I'm kinda new to this flashing of roms etc... I flashed my Gen1 TFT San Francisco maybe about 6 months ago to the Swedish Spring RLS5.

Anyway last night I tried to upgrade to Cyanogen mod 7.1.0 I think, with ClockWorkMod I downloaded via apps store. Did the flash and now all that happens when I boot my phone is I get a flashing green Android logo and nothing else. I know I should have done a bit more research before I did the mod but I guess I was just being impulsive. Anyway I think the problem is that I tried installing a Gen2 mod on a Gen1 phone. And I am now throwing myself at the mercy of this forum to a solution.

Please tell me I haven't bricked my phone first of all? I really do not want to purchase a third one (first one went swimming in a pint of Guinness).

I guess what I am asking for now is a step by step guide and the files that I need to get my phone back or get it running on a the Cyanogen rom. I have all my contacts, apps and SMS backed up so don't need to worry about this.

Please please help.

Guest dirlan2001

Hi all

I'm kinda new to this flashing of roms etc... I flashed my Gen1 TFT San Francisco maybe about 6 months ago to the Swedish Spring RLS5.

Anyway last night I tried to upgrade to Cyanogen mod 7.1.0 I think, with ClockWorkMod I downloaded via apps store. Did the flash and now all that happens when I boot my phone is I get a flashing green Android logo and nothing else. I know I should have done a bit more research before I did the mod but I guess I was just being impulsive. Anyway I think the problem is that I tried installing a Gen2 mod on a Gen1 phone. And I am now throwing myself at the mercy of this forum to a solution.

Please tell me I haven't bricked my phone first of all? I really do not want to purchase a third one (first one went swimming in a pint of Guinness).

I guess what I am asking for now is a step by step guide and the files that I need to get my phone back or get it running on a the Cyanogen rom. I have all my contacts, apps and SMS backed up so don't need to worry about this.

Please please help.

Search for the Gen1/Gen2 TPT by WBAW, read the info, flash the phone and then reflash CM7

:D

Guest hugobosslives

flash to gen2 (wbaw's tpt)

then reflash cm7.

atm you are trying to boot a gen1 phone with a gen2 layout rom. therefore it cannot boot and is "stuck" on the green android screen